BY PAUL MITCHELL

Water-based leave in-conditioner that is perfect for both skin & hairMoisturizing conditioners & Hawaiian awapuhi balance moistureRelieves dryness & enhances supplenessWheat derived conditioners smooth out surface & reduce staticLavishes hair soft,... see more...

Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
This is the BEST leave in conditioner, I promise! My mom and I never go without it, and always have it in our bathroom. We’ve been using this product for over 10 years because it’s that awesome. I love how soft it makes my hair, and how it truly conditions
Bryn B.
Bayville, NY
This is a nice leave in conditioner to use. For women who have very dry hair it is important to use a leave in conditioner. I use it every time I wash my hair and it never leaves my hair oily. I am very satisfied
Danielle L.
Bristol, RI
I love this product! It leaves my hair soft, silky, and smooth with no tangles. It also smells really good. The only downside is that it’s pricey, so I don’t use it that often.
Camryn M.
Van Horne
Oh my I've used this for as long as I can remember. A little bit goes a long way. The smell is unique too, in a good way!! I have dry, frizzy hair and it makes my hair calm down and feel soft. I love it!!!
Rachel M.
Super light leave in that doesn't weigh your hair down. I like the clean smell. It doesn't leave a build up on scalp and is nice to use everyday. I d used this on my colored hair for years. Very satisfied
member-0db4c8cf3
Great basic conditioner, good for beginners or anyone that doesn't want anything too heavy. Inexpensive & good quality. Paul Mitchell is a very dependable brand!!!
Wendy D.
Chino, CA
I've used this for over 2 years & it has made my hair so luxurious & helped with my dry scalp. I have slightly oily hair & it doesn't help or make it any worse.
Jaime Cerridwen D.
This is another terrific product but again it just to pricey for me to afford. You have to purchase them from salons and they jack the costs up.
Molly G.
Lancaster, NY
I used to love this conditioner when I was swimming. As I got older it has started to feel heavy & greasy in my hair. I do love the smell.
Autumn L.
Temecula, CA
I do not use this as a leave in conditioner. But I do like it as a regular conditioner. Especially if you use a very moisturizing shampoo