Paul Mitchell The Conditioner uploaded by Quincey H.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Basics: provides a long-lasting, flexible hold. benefits: boosts shine and reduces static. bonus: dries in a flash with a clean, no-product feel. details: workable polymers provide a lasting hold. vegetable-derived conditioners and shine enhancers boost shine and reduce static. see more...

• Will this leave in conditioner make my roots oily? They get oily...1 Answers
  • Will this leave in conditioner make my hair oily? My roots get oi...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Holland, MI
Is there more you want to say? Your review is great, but to really help out other Influensters, we want to hear more about what you think!
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
New Orleans
This condition is great at detaching my naturally curly hair. It is worth the price as it is a staple in my hair care routine. The packaging is clean and contemporary and the price is similar to other name brands. I would recommend to others if they are looking for a versatile detangler.
Alexa H.
Alexa H.
Richmond, IN
Usually I love Paul Mitchell, but I have to say the last bottle I bought just did not do anything good for my hair. I feel like I have to use a ton to make it smooth. Dove makes it softer at this point. I usually love it but I will be taking a break.
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Saint Louis, MO
My hair is natural and its great a conditioner very smooth to apply and leaves no residue. My hair is greyish and black and it medium coarse. Leaves my hair feeling fresh. There's a simple smell to it. I would definitely buy it again .
This is an amazing leave-in conditioner. I use when vacationing, swimming or at the beach. Keeps my curly hair under control and looking smooth and conditioned.
Ryann B.
Ryann B.
Lewisville, TX
Now it's all I use and I think it's worth the price although I do get a discount because I'm licenced. Makes my hair way more manageable and less tangled.
Quincey H.
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
I love Paul Mitchell producte. They are worth the money spent. And my hair always looks Luke I've been to the salon. I always splurge on this brand!
April S.
April S.
Bronston, KY
Great Product. I love any and all of Paul Mitchell products! My hair feel so soft after using this!
Jazmyne A.
Jazmyne A.
Grand Rapids, MI
My girls both have extremely curly hair. This leave in product has been a staple in our household for years. It smells fabulous and leaves the hair moisturized without the crunch of a mouse. Locks in moisture without weighing the hair down. It helps with fly always and we also use it on dry hair to give it an extra boost. I've suggested this to many friends who have biracial children. We usually comb the product in our hair while it's wet. I've also used it as a cutting agent and a setting solution for holding wet styles into place.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Used as a Leave-in conditioner this does not weigh your hair down or leave your hair oily. With me having Fine hair, a lot of leave-in conditioners can leave my hair oily, but I do not have that issue with this one. Works great, leaves your hair soft without the weigh down or oily feeling after.
Odenton, MD
Will this leave in conditioner make my roots oily? They get oily super fast.
Odenton, MD
Will this leave in conditioner make my hair oily? My roots get oily super fast.