Paul Mitchell The Conditioner uploaded by Quincey H.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Basics: provides a long-lasting, flexible hold. benefits: boosts shine and reduces static. bonus: dries in a flash with a clean, no-product feel. details: workable polymers provide a lasting hold. vegetable-derived conditioners and shine enhancers boost shine and reduce static. see more...

• Will this leave in conditioner make my roots oily? They get oily...1 Answers
  • Will this leave in conditioner make my hair oily? My roots get oi...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Dominika C.
This brand is excellent. I love this brand because the results is seen after the first wash which I absolutely love it’s save for color treated hair and it’s affordable. I am more than satisfied with this product.
Thomas D.
Clairton
Makes hair so soft! And strengthens hair plus the product smells literally amazing! I would choose this over every drugstore brand and alot of professional brands!
Caroline S.
Central, SC
A little greasy for my hair type (curly), but it does have good moisture to it! This will definitely not leave your scalp dry. Fair price and good qualities for non-oily hair types.
Michaela K.
The smell ....omg it’s great! It smells luxurious to me and I would totally recommend. It’s a bit more than your average shampoo and conditioner cost so be aware!
Julia M.
My daily go to. It has worked really well to heal damage from medication, color and heat styling. I typically use it daily instead of using any shampoo- just coat my hair starting at the ends, leave in for a few minutes and rinse.
Lindsay T.
Pittsford, NY
Started using this on my long, fine, color treated hair and it helps keep my hair conditioned, soft, and bouncy. Doesn’t seem to improve it’s health or strength but love how much you get for the money.
Jazmyne A.
Grand Rapids, MI
My girls both have extremely curly hair. This leave in product has been a staple in our household for years. It smells fabulous and leaves the hair moisturized without the crunch of a mouse. Locks in moisture without weighing the hair down. It helps with fly always and we also use it on dry hair to give it an extra boost. I've suggested this to many friends who have biracial children. We usually comb the product in our hair while it's wet. I've also used it as a cutting agent and a setting solution for holding wet styles into place.
Samantha K.
Holland, MI
Is there more you want to say? Your review is great, but to really help out other Influensters, we want to hear more about what you think!
Amber F.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Used as a Leave-in conditioner this does not weigh your hair down or leave your hair oily. With me having Fine hair, a lot of leave-in conditioners can leave my hair oily, but I do not have that issue with this one. Works great, leaves your hair soft without the weigh down or oily feeling after.
Tamara B.
New Orleans
This condition is great at detaching my naturally curly hair. It is worth the price as it is a staple in my hair care routine. The packaging is clean and contemporary and the price is similar to other name brands. I would recommend to others if they are looking for a versatile detangler.
Darlene M.
Odenton, MD
Will this leave in conditioner make my hair oily? My roots get oily super fast.
Darlene M.
Odenton, MD
Will this leave in conditioner make my roots oily? They get oily super fast.