Paul Mitchell The Conditioner, 10.14 fl oz uploaded by Maurissa P.Paul Mitchell The Conditioner, 10.14 fl oz uploaded by Adele H.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul mitchell original the conditioner - 10.14 oz see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hughesville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for the last 10 years and I love it. I am a gal with normal wavy hair. This product gives my hair a great look/shine without leaving my hair greasy. Given that not a lot is required per use, I also think the value for money proposition is excellent. The smell is amazing too, hints of coconut!
Maurissa P.
Maurissa P.
Grain Valley, MO
Love this leave in conditioner, I have curly frizzy hair and this tames it. It makes my hair feel soft and smooth, and never leaves it feeling greasy. Easy to use and even if I accidentally squeeze too much out it still doesn't leave a residue. I would recommend this product.
Leticia C.
Leticia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do love all the paul mitchell products. I have tried soo many of the products. I do love how this product works!!
Aly O.
Aly O.
Deer Park, TX
This moisturizer has excellent long term effects after treatment. I have been using this product for over a year and it has been the only moisturizer to make my hair feel healthy again.