Paul Mitchell The Conditioner

by Paul Mitchell

The Paul Mitchell® Conditioner™ is the perfect leave-in moisturizing conditioner to smooth hair, reduce static, prevent dryness and get weary strands back in beautiful shape. Within the conditioner, Hawaiian awapuhi helps balance moisture while wheat-derived conditioners improve the hair's texture.

WHAT IT DOES

Smoothes hair, reduces static, prevents dryness and gets weary strands back in shape.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps balance moisture, while wheat-derived conditioners improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Doubles as an excellent moisturizer for skin.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Does this product make anyone else’s hair greasy the next day?
Does this product leave your hair soft without that waxy feeling? Does it make it shiny? How is it with oily hair?
I am looking for a good leave in conditioner. I have heard good things about this product. Does anyone with dry hair have experience with this? How long does it take to see results? Thanks! [user:alessiar1] Paul Mitchell The Conditioner
Start your review of Paul Mitchell The Conditioner!
Product Highlights
“I have color treated hair and this is great for it!” in reviews
“always leaves my hair soft and silky!” in reviews
“i just started using this product on my daughter, so far i like it it's bringing her hair more alive.” in reviews
“A little goes a long way, so you don't waste it.” in reviews
Maryland
This is by far my favorite leave in conditioner. My hair is really tangly after I get out of the shower and just a little bit of this smooths it all out. So easy to brush through. Isn’t sticky on my hands afterwards and smells great. My hair is always silky smooth and not frizzy. It’s amazeballs
Longmont, CO
Nice leave in conditioner. Just comb through and go. Protects hair against harsh weather, pollutants, keeps hair soft and hydrated. Even though I use a rinse out conditioner I always use a leave in as well, especially want to use leave in conditioner in very dry climates and blazing sun.
New Albany, OH
I have used this forever. With my naturally curly hair, this calms the frizzy and wildness! The only downfall is for a college student, this is a bit expensive. However, completely worth the price!! Would recommend!!
Gulfport, MS
I like Paul Mitchell The Conditioner as a leave in because it helps my hair air dry without a ton of frizz. It has a bit of bounce which I love. The smell is soft and nice. I would buy again and recommend it.
Cumberland, OH
1,156 reviews
The product is great for adding moisture back into dry hair. The smell isn’t that pleasant but it’s not horrible to where it would defer me from using. It’s affordable and works great. I can see myself purchasing again.
Add it to your hair and you have an instant leave in conditioner which locks in moisture and helps tame your hair. Makes combing and styling so much easier. Not a heavy scent either.
I love this product! I’ve been using Paul Mitchell The Conditioner religiously every day for many years now. It is by far the best leave in on the market. It is lightweight and leaves my hair feeling extremely hydrated and very soft. It has a very nice, subtle fragrance. You can’t go wrong with this leave in conditioner!
usa
Used this for many years as a leave in wave enhancer. It's a proven formula tough I wish they would make it so that it doesn't leave white residue/flakes when hair is dry and moving. I often embarrassingly found while flecks all over my clothes, which went away when I didn't use this product.
I use this on clients and they always say how good it smells. It leaves the hair feeling very soft and smooth and I use it almost daily. I recommend this conditioner to others.
Knoxville, TN
I love this brand and this product. It makes myself super soft. It's one of my favorites and I love how it smells too which is very important for me. I don't buy products that don't smell good. My only complaint is the price. I understand it's a salon quality product and you get what you pay for but I just wish it was less expensive.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...