BY PAUL MITCHELL #55 in Leave-In Conditioner

The Paul Mitchell® Conditioner™ is the perfect leave-in moisturizing conditioner to smooth hair, reduce static, prevent dryness and get weary strands back in beautiful shape. Within the conditioner, Hawaiian awapuhi helps balance moisture while wheat-derived conditioners improve the hair's texture.

WHAT IT DOES

Smoothes hair, reduces static, prevents dryness and gets weary strands back in shape.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps balance moisture, while wheat-derived conditioners improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Doubles as an excellent moisturizer for skin.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

• "I have color treated hair and this is great for it!" in 1 review
  • "always leaves my hair soft and silky!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so you don't waste it." in 1 review
  • "i just started using this product on my daughter, so far i like it it's bringing her hair more alive." in 1 review
David M.
Pensacola
Review for: Leave-in Moisturizer 10.14 fl oz; 300 ml more...
Paul Mitchell was recommended to me years ago by my ex-girlfriends dad who is a hair stylist and owns a salon. He may be bald but he knows his stuff and his daughter had the prettiest/ healthiest hair I’ve ever seen.

I use this conditioner daily, and it most certainly has softened my hair and leaves it looking healthy. I use to add the leave in conditioner followed by Paul Mitchell styling gel, but I accident found out that when I ran out of hair gel, that the leave in conditioner did just a good of a job! So now I just use the leave in conditioner, style my hair, then I’m set for the day. I also used this conditioner in my beard for a month before I discovered beard specific conditioners. Paul Mitchell The Conditioner
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I love this brand and this product. It makes myself super soft. It's one of my favorites and I love how it smells too which is very important for me. I don't buy products that don't smell good. My only complaint is the price. I understand it's a salon quality product and you get what you pay for but I just wish it was less expensive.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Paul Mitchell conditioner is awesome for my hair I love it a lot, and it also smells amazing. Paul Mitchell conditioner is only conditioner I will use because it's great for my hair. It's a great product. I would definitely recommend this product to others to try because they will love it also.
CHELSEA B.
Review for: Leave-in Moisturizer 10.14 fl oz; 300 ml more...
I love this leave in conditioner. It has been around for a long time and that is for a reason! It is great, very lightweight and it has a refreshing smell. Fairly priced for s salon brand leave in conditioner. Will purchase again for sure! I purchased from Ulta originally.
Alexis W.
Mount Airy, NC
Review for: Leave-in Moisturizer 10.14 fl oz; 300 ml more...
I really loved the texture of this leave in conditioner and it did make my hair feel soft, after I got it brushed, but it didn’t do well for the tangles in my hair. Over all it was a good product especially for someone just needing some hydration! Paul Mitchell The Conditioner
David M.
Pensacola
Review for: The Conditioner Original 33.8 fl oz more...
This conditioner always leaves my hair looking healthy and feeling clean. For a while I even used it in my beard before I discovered beard specific conditioners. I am very satisfied with this product and would use it straight out of the shower and then I would do use Paul Mitchell styling gel.

After running out of hair gel, I discovered that using just the conditioner works just as well. It holds your hair in place throughout the day, so now I style my hair using just the leave in conditioner, and my hair stays looking soft and healthy.
Paula C.
Henderson, NV
If you have chemically treated or fussy hair this is a great option. It’s very basic but incredibly effective. A good jumping off point if you’re just starting a new hair regiment or if your hair needs a break. Everything your hair needs, nothing it doesn’t.
Joanna U.
Grand Rapis
Review for: Leave-in Moisturizer 10.14 fl oz; 300 ml more...
This really helps as a detangler for my 4c hair and makes it easier to style and manage. It is a bit pricey for a conditioner, considering that the quantity isn’t much and I can only get about 3 uses out of it. I’ve been using it for a few years.
Sofia K.
Scarsdale, NY
Review for: Leave-in Moisturizer 10.14 fl oz; 300 ml more...
I love this conditioner. I have really thick, wavy hair so I often get knots. This conditioner not only smells good but makes my hair soft and luscious. It really helps it look healthy and hydrated. Would definitely recommend to others
Anissa B.
Satsuma, FL
Review for: Paul Mitchell - The Conditioner (Leave-In Moisturizer) - 1000ml/33.8oz more...
I thought that this product was actually very good! I love the fact that it has SO many different uses. You can use it as a rinse conditioner, a leave-in conditioner, a lotion, shaving cream, literally EVERYTHING! It’s just awesome!
Izzy D.
Saulsbury, TN
I just started using this product but was wondering if this is truly a good product and is it recommended by anyone?
Can I use on my Pomeranian?
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
What's your favorite product by them?
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
Does this help dry feeling hair?
christina s.
Maple Grove, MN
How many people like this product for there hair