BY PAUL MITCHELL

Leave-In Moisturizer For all hair types.  Get hair into shape with the original leave-in conditioner.  Helps balance moisture, prevent dryness and improve texture.  And here s the secret surprise:  it moisturizes skin, too. we care John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing ; Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems.  John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible f see more...

• Where's the cheapest place folks have found to buy this? It's the...1 Answers
  • I just started using this product but was wondering if this is tr...6 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way, so you don't waste it." in 1 review
  • "I have color treated hair and this is great for it!" in 1 review
  • "always leaves my hair soft and silky!" in 1 review
  • "i just started using this product on my daughter, so far i like it it's bringing her hair more alive." in 1 review
Amanda G.
murray, KY
I used Paul Mitchell conditioner for a fee years and I loved the way it worked on my hair. smelled good and made hair manageable but AFTER a few years I had a reaction and it started making my head itch really bad. all paul?Mitchell products do this to me and I am not sure what changed about it . It's worth trying I know a lot if people that use it without incident
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I love this brand and this product. It makes myself super soft. It's one of my favorites and I love how it smells too which is very important for me. I don't buy products that don't smell good. My only complaint is the price. I understand it's a salon quality product and you get what you pay for but I just wish it was less expensive.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Paul Mitchell conditioner is awesome for my hair I love it a lot, and it also smells amazing. Paul Mitchell conditioner is only conditioner I will use because it's great for my hair. It's a great product. I would definitely recommend this product to others to try because they will love it also.
K Mayme L.
Review for: Paul Mitchell The Conditioner, 33.8-Ounce Bottle more...
A staple conditioner for me. Works great on natural hair. I can even use this as a leave in on my hair because it pairs well with many of my favorite gels! I normally get the big bottle and it lasts me through at least 7-8 wash days...that’s with using generous amounts each time. A little goes a long way. And I have medium length hair (a little past my shoulder when coils are stretched out).
Aly S.
Honolulu, HI
I got this as a gift from my mother-in-law, she works there and now I am a fan of Paul Mitchell! I love this conditioner, it definitely leaves my hair moisturized and soft, ofcourse they are a bit pricey but for me, it is worth the money.
Katie R.
Minneapolis, MN
This takes me back! When I was younger, this was THE line of shampoo and condition you used. It smelled AMAZING and was commonly used by hair stylists. I haven’t used it in a long time, but am considering a purchase in the future to see if it’s as good as I remember it being.
501 C.
Merriam, KS
Review for: Paul Mitchell The Conditioner more...
I only review products that i like and this is one of them! I love the scent and the lightweight texture of this conditioner. My hair feels so soft after leaving this on for a bit and I would imagine it's best for all hair types, since it's a general conditioner.
Lindsay K.
Redding, CA
I remember this stuff from my childhood. I haven't used it years. I do however remember the delicious smell and how it made my hair waaaaay easier for my hairdresser mom t get through quickly.
Kristen M.
Goodness! Everything from this brand is amazing and worth trying and falling in love with. I fell a difference in my hair with the use of these products! It’s amazing!
Olivia B.
Rocky Hill, CT
I absolutely love this conditioner! I have really tight curls and I need a conditioner that gives my hair enough slip so that I can easily get the product through my hair. This is the perfect leave in conditioner for natural girls, it's very moisturizing and smells so good! The pricing isn't too expensive, you can usually catch it on sale with as a set with the shampoo.
Izzy D.
Saulsbury, TN
I just started using this product but was wondering if this is truly a good product and is it recommended by anyone?
Lang H.
Dorchester, MA
Where's the cheapest place folks have found to buy this? It's the best product for my hair, but it's not inexpensive!