4 colors available

BY PAUL MITCHELL #84 in Conditioner

Leave-In Moisturizer For all hair types.  Get hair into shape with the original leave-in conditioner.  Helps balance moisture, prevent dryness and improve texture.  And here s the secret surprise:  it moisturizes skin, too. we care John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing ; Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems.  John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible f see more...

• Where's the cheapest place folks have found to buy this? It's the b...1 Answers
  • I just started using this product but was wondering if this is trul...6 Answers
Paul Mitchell The Conditioner
  • "i just started using this product on my daughter, so far i like it it's bringing her hair more alive." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so you don't waste it." in 1 review
  • "always leaves my hair soft and silky!" in 1 review
  • "I have color treated hair and this is great for it!" in 1 review
Monic R.
Monic R.
Davie, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this product since I was 10 and now I'm 31 years old. This product works with curly and straight hair. I use it with my hair damp. I add some in a spray bottle with water and spray it all over my hair and air dry. When I going to blow dry my hair, I have my hair damp, I add two drops in my hand and apply all over my hair and then I blow dry. It leaves my hair so soft. I love it. A little goes a long way.
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
San Diego, CA
I started using this conditioner because my hair was extremely dry. This conditioner did help but you have to be careful because a little goes a long way! Also, another good option (if you feel that your roots are too oily) is to just put some product on the ends of your hair. This does wonders and really helps restore and heal some of your split ends! Overall, would definitely recommend.:)
Nehemie C.
Nehemie C.
This product works great for my sister's hair. Buy not so great for mine. As far as I'm concerned I think it is affordable. The scent is a little too parfumy and can be more natural-scented and earthy. Works great compared to most but it has silicones and I feel as if it sticks to my hair shaft for a long period of time as buildup. Usually one application lasts for about a day or two.
Hope H.
Hope H.
This product is okay, I have to wash my hair everyday using this product because my hair looks greasy if I don't. It smells wonderful though. I have brown straight hair so since my hair is so dark that might be the issue. It is also pretty pricey I paid $28 a piece for shampoo and conditioner. When I run out I don't think I'll buy it again.
Kandra P.
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
I absolutely love Paul Mitchell's products! I haven't disliked any one that I have tried! This man is a genius and has an amazing line of hair products. I have very long hair that tends to get a little dry and this makes it so soft and silky to where I'm constantly getting compliments. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Herlinda S.
Herlinda S.
Pacoima, CA
With conditioner, itd usually takes me more than a hand full to make my hair not be rough especially when it's comes to curly hair, but with this conditioner it's only like a small potion on the palm of your hand and rub it in your hair, it's actually made my hair soft and easy to brush my hair with no tangled involved.
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner was by far one of the best conditioners I have ever used. It has an alright smell, not perfumish. It makes your hair very soft and manageable. The only downfall for me is the tint of this conditioner is yellow and my hair is very light blonde and over time it can tint my hair golden.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Yakima, WA
This product is amazing I couldn't live with out leaves my hair feeling amazing. It feels so soft after . I don't believe this products are expensive at all you get lots of product it's worth it to buy. Usually with other conditioners my hair feels way to oily and not right. But this is amazing
Heather T.
Heather T.
Westmont, IL
I absolutely love this conditioner! It's a leave in conditioner so after I shower and towel-dry my hair a bit, I will put this in my hair. Smells amazing, and lasts a long time. I don't use it every day so I've had this bottle for a while, and I plan on repurchasing when I run out!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is light enough to use every day and is not crunchy. It works pretty well and does not really have a scent. It can last you a few days in your hair. It is pretty expensive but the product itself lasts all year. I would recommend it to some people who have curly hair.
Izzy D.
Izzy D.
Saulsbury, TN
I just started using this product but was wondering if this is truly a good product and is it recommended by anyone?
Lang H.
Lang H.
Dorchester, MA
Where's the cheapest place folks have found to buy this? It's the best product for my hair, but it's not inexpensive!