BY PAUL MITCHELL

Leave-In Moisturizer For all hair types.  Get hair into shape with the original leave-in conditioner.  Helps balance moisture, prevent dryness and improve texture.  And here s the secret surprise:  it moisturizes skin, too. we care John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing ; Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems.  John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible f see more...

• Where's the cheapest place folks have found to buy this? It's the...1 Answers
  • I just started using this product but was wondering if this is tr...6 Answers
Paul Mitchell The Conditioner
  • "i just started using this product on my daughter, so far i like it it's bringing her hair more alive." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so you don't waste it." in 1 review
  • "always leaves my hair soft and silky!" in 1 review
  • "I have color treated hair and this is great for it!" in 1 review
Monic R.
Davie, FL
I've been using this product since I was 10 and now I'm 31 years old. This product works with curly and straight hair. I use it with my hair damp. I add some in a spray bottle with water and spray it all over my hair and air dry. When I going to blow dry my hair, I have my hair damp, I add two drops in my hand and apply all over my hair and then I blow dry. It leaves my hair so soft. I love it. A little goes a long way.
Nehemie C.
This product works great for my sister's hair. Buy not so great for mine. As far as I'm concerned I think it is affordable. The scent is a little too parfumy and can be more natural-scented and earthy. Works great compared to most but it has silicones and I feel as if it sticks to my hair shaft for a long period of time as buildup. Usually one application lasts for about a day or two.
Hope H.
This product is okay, I have to wash my hair everyday using this product because my hair looks greasy if I don't. It smells wonderful though. I have brown straight hair so since my hair is so dark that might be the issue. It is also pretty pricey I paid $28 a piece for shampoo and conditioner. When I run out I don't think I'll buy it again.
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
I absolutely love Paul Mitchell's products! I haven't disliked any one that I have tried! This man is a genius and has an amazing line of hair products. I have very long hair that tends to get a little dry and this makes it so soft and silky to where I'm constantly getting compliments. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Herlinda S.
Pacoima, CA
With conditioner, itd usually takes me more than a hand full to make my hair not be rough especially when it's comes to curly hair, but with this conditioner it's only like a small potion on the palm of your hand and rub it in your hair, it's actually made my hair soft and easy to brush my hair with no tangled involved.
Madeline M.
This conditioner was by far one of the best conditioners I have ever used. It has an alright smell, not perfumish. It makes your hair very soft and manageable. The only downfall for me is the tint of this conditioner is yellow and my hair is very light blonde and over time it can tint my hair golden.
Stephanie S.
This stuff is amazing. This is like my windex from my big fat Greek wedding. I use it for everything it's got aloe in it so I use it on my hair as a leave in conditioner, and on my skin when I'm sunburnt. It's amazing. It's blue which is weird at first but it's literally magic.
Lang H.
Dorchester, MA
This leave-in conditioner is amazing! I have curly, wiry hair that grows up and out rather than down. This is the conditioner I use when I want it to "be smaller" with defined, much tighter curls. It also gets that definition without leaving your hair feeling caked in product.
Regitta R.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love this product it makes my hair feel so good after I wash it. I purchased it from ulta. It's not that expensive. I also love the fact that you can use it as shaving lotion too. This product definitely does what it says. I would buy it over and over and over...lol
Trellyn K.
Leitchfield, KY
I don't think you will find a better everyday conditioner then Paul Mitchell's The Conditioner. I love how when I use it my hair never feels weighed down by the moisturizers. The formula is amazing. My hair is damaged and it works great to help it not appear as such.
Izzy D.
Saulsbury, TN
I just started using this product but was wondering if this is truly a good product and is it recommended by anyone?
Lang H.
Dorchester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where's the cheapest place folks have found to buy this? It's the best product for my hair, but it's not inexpensive!