Hair CareHair ColorPaul Mitchell
The Color Permanent Hair Color

Paul Mitchell The Color Permanent Hair Color

by Paul Mitchell

This low-ammonia hair color offers outstanding vibrancy and provides natural-looking end results. Key benefits and features: Outstanding condition, vibrancy and shine Natural beeswax base Advanced oxidative dyes ChromaLuxe™ Technology

What does this product do?
I want to find a blue hair dye that does this. My hair is black now because I tried the midnight black blue and it just turned my hair black. Any recommendations?
Can this be used straight out the tube?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell The Color Permanent Hair Color!
Lauren B.
Apollo
Review for: 5R
Absolutely love this hair product. Well worth the money! Color turned out great, along with not killing my hair!
Shaina C.
I need to get this again because now that I’m having to tone all this orange that I was depositing in my hair this really does the trick
Shaina C.
Going to Paul Mitchell and using the color as my main line was such a great experience I learned a lot and I love this color mine definitely recommend it the only color line I feel comfortable using
Madison B.
Clarksburg, PA
Paul Mitchell The Color Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Madison B.
Review for: 6R
This product is absolutely amazing! It has great pigment and leaves the hair shiny and looking very healthy!
Shaina C.
I love Paul Mitchell the color probably the only thing I will use for the rest of my life I was doing my sisters hair and this is the only color line I use
Emmi H.
Springfield, MO
Paul Mitchell The Color Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Emmi H.
My color turned out amazing!! (Picture 1 after color was applied) It was sooo beautiful!! The red does fade semi quick though (2nd pic about month after originally getting color) I had this color for around 3 months before I decided to change it again. We then lightened my hair and the red pulled out just fine but the 2N on my base(roots) pulled red majorly and did not want to come out of my hair. Unfortunately I got impatient and tried to get it lightened again too soon and experienced some damage due to it, this was also due to the stylist not looking out for my hair integrity and putting too high of a developer on my hair and not properly watching it. (Picture 3 shows after lightener) I have used PM The Color on others as well and their color turns out amazing!! Be cautious of allergic reactions, I've had a couple people have a reaction to this product but only if I actually put it on with it touching the scalp. They did not experience the reaction with highlights/lowlights or getting a balayage, only if it touched the actual scalp/skin.
Kate M.
Austin, TX
Paul Mitchell The Color Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Kate M.
I got my hair done at the Paul Mitchell school and it turned out a bit more ashy than I wanted it to, but I think the toner messed it up. After a few shampoos, it turned out really well. I will probably not get my hair done by them again, just because they messed my hair up but I did like the blonde i have now that I’ve shampooed it a lot.
Betty G.
Spanish Fort, AL
Review for: 7NB
Paul mitchell is the color line my salon that I work for and get my own haor done at. I love the color so much.
Sarah D.
Cincinnati, OH
I am a Paul Mitchell the School alumni so this is all i’ve been using on my hair recently and i’m not really a fan. personally it does not stay in my hair no matter what i do and fades with every wash. i didn’t see this problem with my clients though. just not for me.
julia T.
Kendallville, IN
Paul Mitchell The Color Permanent Hair Color uploaded by julia T.
I love all of the Paul Mitchell color products for the majority of my clients! Such a wide shade range, easy logistics, and amazing results every time!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...