BY PAUL MITCHELL

Buy Paul Mitchell Hair Color Permanent - Paul Mitchell The Color Permanent Cream Hair Color 3VR Violet Red see more...

Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Paul is my FAVORITE HAIR COLOR LINE!! If I go get my hair done I ask if they have Paul. The reds actually stay vibrant and doesn't wash out as much. They even have a product you can put in the hair color to make it cover your gray hairs. Yes I'm a woman in her 20s and I get a lot of gray hairs, no shame in this mamas game ;)
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Downingtown
This is not a bad hair color but, I like to have a brighter red color instead of a red violet. I have only used it one time. It is effective if you want a red violet that isn't bright. It is a little pricey, I was satisfied even though I prefer bright red.
Sami W.
Sami W.
Bensalem, PA
Paul Mitchell the color is my go to color line to use. Especially for gray cover. The scent is pleasing and not strong at all. The ability to intermix all colors is ideal. The price is low also!
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Piermont, NY
Super creamy. Used this on my mom and we both loved the results. Thick and easy to apply. No drips. Lasts long and couples great with the PM or any brand color protecting products. Smells pretty good too!
Amylee C.
Amylee C.
Buffalo, NY
Paul Mitchell color is okay, has "mucky' under tones. Pulls a lot of brown and greenish under tones. Used it for years in a salon, if I have a choice I'll use joico
Lily D.
Lily D.
Davis, CA
I love this. This helps make my hair have a red purple ish tint. My friends all use this brand but a different color. I recommend.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Radcliff, KY
Yes yes yes. Best color ever. Lasted longer than any box dye. I will never use another brand of dye ever again.