BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell® The Color  A low ammonia permanent cream hair color with a natural beeswax base that s formulated for superior gray coverage and healthy, natural looking results. Specially designed to be predictable and easy to use, Paul Mitchell The Color helps you color with confidence. Key Benefits : Outstanding vibrancy and shine. Full spectrum of intermixable colors and toners to maximize creative formulations.

Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
I'm not exactly sure what the color was that my beautician gave me but I can say this I dyed my hair in August of 2017 and it's now January 2018 and the color has not faded if my roots hadn't grown in I still wouldn't need a touch up this has to be one of the best dyes I have ever used the best part too is that my hair doesn't feel as damaged and a lot of ppl have a hard time maintaining gray hair but if you want gray I highly recommend trying this product it will last for forever and a day
Marie N.
Newport, RI
Before and after!!! The before picture was after about 4 months after dyeing it at Paul Mitchell before! I really love this hair dye, it’s worked so so well for me, it is vibrant, it has a lot of pigment and considering my color choice it still looks pretty natural! It stays for a long time and looks really shiny and healthy. Even if I’m not using the correct shampoo and conditioner, it still hangs around but I have found that Paul Mitchell Color Protect Shampoo and Paul Mitchell Color Protect Conditioner help lock in the color and keep it healthy! I highly recommend this coloring system and going to the Paul Mitchell Schools to get your hair done!!
Laura F.
Saint Joseph, MI
I had my hair done and it was not what I wanted at all and they over charged for it. I asked for blonde and there was red all in it. I used straight green to try and get it out and it worked a little bit. My hair was barely damaged from the bleaching.
Donna S.
I have used this product for almost 9 years, after I had a falling out with my hairdresser, and figured out what she used.  I combine 10N with HLN to get the color I want.  I don't get much red at all even though my hair is brown with gray and white.  It is very thick so you need to use more developer than you normally would but other than that, it's great to use because it doesn't drip.
Samantha N.
This is my go to hair color at tree salon. The reds are so vibrant and the colors are awesome!! The only down side is that the colors leak from the back of the tube, making it messy!
Emily K.
camden
It’s long lasting and my hair dresser used it to match my natural root and it basically blended itself. It’s got a gel consistency so you have to make sure you mix it really well. I like it.
McKinzie H.
My hair dresser used this product and I was shooting for a dark, chocolate brown. The color was great for a few days, but even with a salon approved and color safe shampoo the color faded very quickly. It also began to pull a red color to it. She has now switched to a different brand to color my hair with and it is much more satisfying.
Cora V.
Only permanent/semi-permanent/demi-permanent hair color I use on clients! Colors are fantastic the color of the swatch is the color you get. Leaves hair soft and lovely.
Ashley D.
Rutland, VT
I love Paul Mitchell The Color. I always use it on my hair. I usually use the reds. The color comes out how I would expect it too and it takes to my hair really good. I’m always really satisfied with the results.
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
I like it but it’s not my favorite color that I’ve ever used. The original Paul Mitchell the color is harder to mix than other brands I’ve used. I do like the XG color and I buy it when I need color if I can’t make it to the other store to get what I prefer.
stephanie b.
Traverse City, MI
How long do you process for?
Amelia
Miami
I want to find a blue hair dye that does this. My hair is black now because I tried the midnight black blue and it just turned my hair black. Any recommendations?
How can I prevent the week of color run off after my hair is colored each time? I am a runner and the run off from sweat looks awful after each time I run. Is there any way to prevent this ?
Can I use the color shots to adjust toners?
Can this be used straight out the tube?

Walmart