BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Permanent Hair Color

Paul Mitchell® The Color  A low ammonia permanent cream hair color with a natural beeswax base that s formulated for superior gray coverage and healthy, natural looking results. Specially designed to be predictable and easy to use, Paul Mitchell The Color helps you color with confidence. Key Benefits : Outstanding vibrancy and shine. Full spectrum of intermixable colors and toners to maximize creative formulations.

Ryan S.
Penryn, CA
The bad thing about this product is how fast it can fade, the best thing about this product is how it leaves the hair looking silky and feeling hydrated, in part thanks to it's beeswax base. It is a great color for mixing! You can customize the most beautiful colors using PM The Color. I recommend this product, I also recommend that if you have this product in your hair that you yet a salon professional color shampoo and conditioner preferably sulfate free to prevent premature fading.
Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
I'm not exactly sure what the color was that my beautician gave me but I can say this I dyed my hair in August of 2017 and it's now January 2018 and the color has not faded if my roots hadn't grown in I still wouldn't need a touch up this has to be one of the best dyes I have ever used the best part too is that my hair doesn't feel as damaged and a lot of ppl have a hard time maintaining gray hair but if you want gray I highly recommend trying this product it will last for forever and a day
Laura F.
Saint Joseph, MI
I had my hair done and it was not what I wanted at all and they over charged for it. I asked for blonde and there was red all in it. I used straight green to try and get it out and it worked a little bit. My hair was barely damaged from the bleaching.
Nadine L.
Berwick
Love this color! We actually used this color as a root smudge! Client is solid pink from Pop XG and wanted to deepen her root to take some brightness out of the top! Love how easy this color
Is to apply and it stays exactly where it is placed!
Samantha N.
This is my go to hair color at tree salon. The reds are so vibrant and the colors are awesome!! The only down side is that the colors leak from the back of the tube, making it messy!
Emily K.
camden
It’s long lasting and my hair dresser used it to match my natural root and it basically blended itself. It’s got a gel consistency so you have to make sure you mix it really well. I like it.
McKinzie H.
My hair dresser used this product and I was shooting for a dark, chocolate brown. The color was great for a few days, but even with a salon approved and color safe shampoo the color faded very quickly. It also began to pull a red color to it. She has now switched to a different brand to color my hair with and it is much more satisfying.
Cora V.
Only permanent/semi-permanent/demi-permanent hair color I use on clients! Colors are fantastic the color of the swatch is the color you get. Leaves hair soft and lovely.
Ashley D.
Rutland, VT
I love Paul Mitchell The Color. I always use it on my hair. I usually use the reds. The color comes out how I would expect it too and it takes to my hair really good. I’m always really satisfied with the results.
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
I like it but it’s not my favorite color that I’ve ever used. The original Paul Mitchell the color is harder to mix than other brands I’ve used. I do like the XG color and I buy it when I need color if I can’t make it to the other store to get what I prefer.
stephanie b.
Traverse City, MI
How long do you process for?
Amelia
Miami
I want to find a blue hair dye that does this. My hair is black now because I tried the midnight black blue and it just turned my hair black. Any recommendations?
How can I prevent the week of color run off after my hair is colored each time? I am a runner and the run off from sweat looks awful after each time I run. Is there any way to prevent this ?
Can I use the color shots to adjust toners?
Can this be used straight out the tube?