Hair CarePaul Mitchell
the color Cream Developer

Paul Mitchell the color Cream Developer

by Paul Mitchell

Cream Developer is the ideal partner to Paul Mitchell® the color & The Blonding System. Please refer to your Paul Mitchell® the color Guide, Paul Mitchell® the color swatch book or Blonding System paper swatch chart for guidelines on choosing the ideal Dev

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paul Mitchell the color Cream Developer!
Cristiane De B.
orlando
I love the product is very nice, because the product is easy and the combination with the color is very good Paul Mitchell the color Cream Developer
Nala H.
Floyd
Paul Mitchell the color Cream Developer uploaded by Nala H.
Paul Mitchell cream developer 10, is an amazing developer for using when you dye your hair. I have gone from brown to blonde in one session with this developer and I highly recommend it to anyone else wanting to dye their hair, permanent or semipermanent!
Erika T.
Davenport, IA
I am a Paul Mitchell graduate and have been in the hair industry for 7 years now and still love their line of colors, tones and developer.
Randi P.
Windsor Locks, CT
Purchased at: eBay
Never thought I’d do my roots at home....but during these crazy times you have to do what you have to do! 🤷🏼‍♀️😂🙌🏻 The developer was easy to use and loving the color!!
Cintya A.
Tomball, TX
really good for apply the toner in the hair, this developer protect the hair yo much and leave the hair very soft
Jazzy J.
Liberty, MO
This developer is awesome for the Paul Michell line! I would suggest using this developer if you have darker shades or need time weaving out highlights.
Lydia F.
Saint Louis, MO
The whole Paul mitchell line is amazing. The colors give you want you want and never disappoint!
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
The product quality is amazing. This is the best products to use on your hair. And the color turned out as expected. Also since it’s cream it will help your hair maintain hydration and will hold it on your hair best.
Jenessa O.
Boise, ID
Simple easy developer. This is a professional product. I use this 10 developer when I’m lightening hair with porous ends. You can also use this 10 developer for a semi permanent instead of the 20. Would definitely recommend!
Marlene S.
Groveton , NH
20 volume is my go to developer for most colors. This is a great consistency and not too strong of an odor.

Looking for your answer?