BY PAUL MITCHELL #69 in Pomades & Waxes

Buy on Amazon
Ash G.
Ash G.
Pittsburgh, PA
When I had really short hair this product helped me style it and keep it the way I wanted it. The scent was great. Other products didn't hold my hair as well. This one also didn't make my hair seem greasy. There's always room for improvement though, the texture of my hair wasn't amazing when using this product.
Daniel A.
Daniel A.
Fresno, CA
I put this in my hair after i get out of the shower, when my hair is wet but not drenched, it adds nice texture to my curly hair
Lorenzo H.
Lorenzo H.
El Cajon, CA
If you have thick hair this won't work at all because it's very watery like. I didn't enjoy it because my hair kept falllung
Shawn B.
Shawn B.
Orlando, FL
Good product! Lightweight, with a nice hold. Doesn't leave any yucky residue either. Definitely recommend!
Molly U.
Molly U.
Cincinnati, OH
Love Paul Mitchell tea tree line! Purchased a set of Paul Mitchell tea tree products last time I was at my stylist. I love the fresh smell and cooling feeling every time I apply. Provides a good amount of hold without making your hair feel completely stiff. No issues with flaking. Paul Mitchell makes great hair products and this product offers the same high quality.
Joel G.
Joel G.
Wake Forest, NC
This product smells great! That's the first thing you notice when you use any of the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree products. The product holds good all day and even better it comes out when you want it to. Some other styling gels and products are hard to wash out but Paul Mitchell Tea Tree comes out easy! You spend a little more for this, but it's better for the hair!
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Canyon Country, CA
I absolutely love the Tea Tree products! My 8 year old had really long, thick hair and Tea Tree is the only thing that works in her hair without damaging or causing problems. Tea Tree shampoo & conditioner also do wonders for keeping her hair smooth and taking out the knots with ease. We swear by them. Remember to buy them only in a salon though because the quality is not otherwise guaranteed. I would definitely recommend the whole line of Tea Tree products!
Nick A.
Nick A.
I personally love Paul Mitchell especially the tea tree line, I already use the shampoo and the conditioner along with a leave in conditioner/styling gel. It tends to make my hair sort of oily which is why I don't use it as often as I would like too. It smells great though and really works into the texture of my hair well.
Nyna H.
Nyna H.
It's very difficult for me to find something to slick my hair down very well. At first I tried this product to use as a gel for my entire head but it didn't work very well. When I used it for a slick down bun it worked amazing and I love it for my edges. Must try!
Lyn R.
Lyn R.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of this product is almost as good as the results! Can't believe how soft my hair is and it's worth every penny! Paul Mitchell makes great hair products and this product offers the same high quality.