BY PAUL MITCHELL #47 in Pomades & Waxes

Get creative with Tea Tree Styling Wax®. This versatile shaping product won't disappoint, especially when it comes to short hairstyles. Get healthy shine that lasts all day and a refreshing scent that will delight the senses.

WHAT IT DOES

Creates flexible hold and texture that won't quit, making hair shiny and defined with loads of control.

HOW IT WORKS

Flexible styling ingredients and vegetable-based conditioners define and add shine, while tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender awaken the senses.

ADDED BONUS

Great for short hair and piecey, layered looks.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Joel G.
Wake Forest, NC
This product smells great! That's the first thing you notice when you use any of the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree products. The product holds good all day and even better it comes out when you want it to. Some other styling gels and products are hard to wash out but Paul Mitchell Tea Tree comes out easy! You spend a little more for this, but it's better for the hair!
Shannon H.
My fiancee bought the tea tree styling wax for his hair after a regular cut at the barbor shop. His hair grows so fast and is extremely course, we've used countless amounts of products but all of them seem to dry out or loose their hold after a couple hours. This product however is fantastic. It leaves no trace, holds all day and the best part is that you only have to use a nickel sized amount! Would 100% recommend to anyone looking for a product that'll hold all day
Barbara M.
Canyon Country, CA
I absolutely love the Tea Tree products! My 8 year old had really long, thick hair and Tea Tree is the only thing that works in her hair without damaging or causing problems. Tea Tree shampoo & conditioner also do wonders for keeping her hair smooth and taking out the knots with ease. We swear by them. Remember to buy them only in a salon though because the quality is not otherwise guaranteed. I would definitely recommend the whole line of Tea Tree products!
Nick A.
I personally love Paul Mitchell especially the tea tree line, I already use the shampoo and the conditioner along with a leave in conditioner/styling gel. It tends to make my hair sort of oily which is why I don't use it as often as I would like too. It smells great though and really works into the texture of my hair well.
Ash G.
Pittsburgh, PA
When I had really short hair this product helped me style it and keep it the way I wanted it. The scent was great. Other products didn't hold my hair as well. This one also didn't make my hair seem greasy. There's always room for improvement though, the texture of my hair wasn't amazing when using this product.
Marina D.
Marina, CA
This is beyond the best product I have ever used on my hair! I highly recommend it and your boyfriend may even steal some from you too so be warned! The texture is light if you put the recommended amount in your hair. Overall I haven't had a problem with the product and would highly recommend it.
Rachel T.
Muncie, IN
Tea tree from Paul mitchell is the way too go! I am always using these products because they are so good for your hair! It may be a little pricey but its good for your hair so it pays off & it lasts for months! I would so recommend and I would recommend for anyone that has an itchy scalp!
Nyna H.
It's very difficult for me to find something to slick my hair down very well. At first I tried this product to use as a gel for my entire head but it didn't work very well. When I used it for a slick down bun it worked amazing and I love it for my edges. Must try!
Vanessa L.
Sunrise, FL
Absolutely love everything about the TeaTree collection. I've been using it for years! This wax aside from the fact it smells amazing, holds your style for hours but doesn't leave your hair greasy or hard. Highly recommend the TeaTree line from Paul Mitchell
Molly U.
Cincinnati, OH
Love Paul Mitchell tea tree line! Purchased a set of Paul Mitchell tea tree products last time I was at my stylist. I love the fresh smell and cooling feeling every time I apply. Provides a good amount of hold without making your hair feel completely stiff. No issues with flaking. Paul Mitchell makes great hair products and this product offers the same high quality.
leslie g.