Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Styling Gel uploaded by Leidi R.Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Styling Gel uploaded by Leidi R.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Style Like You Mean It Create Body & Intense Shine. Medium Hold Ensures Every Strand Stays in Place. Natural Extracts of Lavender, Tea Tree Oil & Peppermint. Leaves Hair Smelling Great. . see more...

Justin H.
Justin H.
Fort Worth, TX
I tried Paul Mitchel Tea Tree Styling Gel because I heard Tea Tree Oil is amazing for hair and skin. I always use Paul Mitchel so that was a o brainer for me.
I love how the styling gel feels in my hair and on my head, it tingles a bit. The gel does a great job at holding my hair in place and smells wonderful. I would highly recommend this product and hope you enjoy this as much as I have.
Izabella E.
Izabella E.
Tiffin, OH
Honestly love, it has a great fresh scent! It doesn't make your hair nasty or rough feeling. And it's definitely one of my favs! It lasts all day until wash. My hair is light brown and thick and wavy. I'd definitely rebuy. I'm on my 4th package! Love it!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Mont Vernon, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells a.m.a.z.i.n.g! I rub a dab throughout my damp hair and then blowdry for sleek perfection or I scruch it through my damp hair and let it air dry for a toussled-beachy look. Nice hold, not sticky, smells great. What more do you need?
Paul P.
Paul P.
King City, OR
After using the Amer Crew stuff, I switched to this gel as it was less sticky and didn't flake up. The Tea tree fragrance is nice and comforting. Definitely my go to hair gel which keeps my hair looking wet and kept.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not someone who uses gel very much but when I do this is what I swear by. It's smells so so good and doesn't flake or leave residue. I use a very small amount and it seems to go a long way
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have now used this product for a good 6 months. Has a great smell and shine through the whole day. It also allows me to wear my curly hair down all day and not worry about frizzies.
Leidi R.
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked well, great volume, and no scalp residue! Love the nice fragrance too. Will last a long time as it works well with just a small amount
Paige S.
Paige S.
"Lovely," is how I describe this product line, as well as, the entire Paul Mitchell collection. The performance is unquestionably great, the signature of Paul Mitchell. The fragrance, extraordinary, which, lends, both, to eliminating odor from the hair, if you have been in a smoking environment, and, also, if you have a significant other, a product you both can use and enjoy.
Brittnie D.
Brittnie D.
Chillicothe, IL
Very versatile product! I purchased this product when my hair was long and I used it to scrunch my hair. With the aid of a diffuser, it left my hair feeling light and it looked like beautiful beach waves. Since then I have cut my hair into a Ruby Rose inspired undercut and have had excellent results styling my hair still!
Erika B.
Erika B.
Panorama City, CA
I love this product. It is the only gel that does not harden my hair but does not make my hair frizzy either. I have curly hair and its hard to find products that please me but this is a must for my hair and a little goes a long way.