Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Styling Gel uploaded by Amy F.Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Styling Gel uploaded by Leidi R.Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Styling Gel uploaded by Leidi R.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Add volume and shine to your hair with Tea Tree Styling Gel®. Versatile enough to use on wet or dry hair, this flexible styling product helps add dimension to any style. Conditioners leave strands with loads of shine, while lavender, tea tree oil and mint refresh the mind.

WHAT IT DOES

Locks in style with shine, body and manageability; the flexible hold allows you to rework any style.

HOW IT WORKS

Styling ingredients and conditioners shape hair with loads of shine, while tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender invigorate the senses.

ADDED BONUS

Versatile formula can be applied to wet or dry hair.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Rachel B.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is awesome for very light hold and keeps the hair super movable. It smells great and adds shine as well. I use this on so many of my clients that like a taming hold but not a crunchy one. Top seller
Amy F.
This is my favorite hair gel ever!!!! I have long curly hair and I have struggled for a long time to find the right styling product for my type of hair. I have tried mouses, gels, creams and sprays and never really achieved the type of look I wanted. I stumbled upon this by accident and it has changed my life. It is a typical clear gel, but the formula is what makes all the difference. I usually take about a quarter to half-dollar size amount and work it from my tips up to my roots. My curls are perfect spirals and best of all...they're soft not crunchy!
Josh V.
waldorf
This is definitely a nice hair gel. Although, don’t expect maximum hold. The point of this gel is to give you some control over your hair without making it super hard and crispy. I would mostly use this when I just need to fix a little spot.
Paige S.
"Lovely," is how I describe this product line, as well as, the entire Paul Mitchell collection. The performance is unquestionably great, the signature of Paul Mitchell. The fragrance, extraordinary, which, lends, both, to eliminating odor from the hair, if you have been in a smoking environment, and, also, if you have a significant other, a product you both can use and enjoy.
Brittnie D.
Chillicothe, IL
Very versatile product! I purchased this product when my hair was long and I used it to scrunch my hair. With the aid of a diffuser, it left my hair feeling light and it looked like beautiful beach waves. Since then I have cut my hair into a Ruby Rose inspired undercut and have had excellent results styling my hair still!
Megan D.
warminster
Use this product every day after getting out of the shower. It holds curl in my hair for 24 hours. Highly recommend. It's not super cheap but worth the money and I am going to buy it again as soon as I run out Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Styling Gel
Justin H.
Fort Worth, TX
I tried Paul Mitchel Tea Tree Styling Gel because I heard Tea Tree Oil is amazing for hair and skin. I always use Paul Mitchel so that was a o brainer for me.
I love how the styling gel feels in my hair and on my head, it tingles a bit. The gel does a great job at holding my hair in place and smells wonderful. I would highly recommend this product and hope you enjoy this as much as I have.
Megan K.
OMG I love this gel!!! It smells absolutely amazing! On top of that it holds decently well and allows for strength and flexibility of hair. Very long lasting. Effective beyond compare of any other gel I've tried. Highly recommend to male and female friends.
Erika B.
Panorama City, CA
I love this product. It is the only gel that does not harden my hair but does not make my hair frizzy either. I have curly hair and its hard to find products that please me but this is a must for my hair and a little goes a long way.
Chelsea B.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I'm not someone who uses gel very much but when I do this is what I swear by. It's smells so so good and doesn't flake or leave residue. I use a very small amount and it seems to go a long way