Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Styling Gel uploaded by Leidi R.Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Styling Gel uploaded by Leidi R.Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Styling Gel uploaded by Amy F.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Style Like You Mean It Create Body & Intense Shine. Medium Hold Ensures Every Strand Stays in Place. Natural Extracts of Lavender, Tea Tree Oil & Peppermint. Leaves Hair Smelling Great. . see more...

Amy F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite hair gel ever!!!! I have long curly hair and I have struggled for a long time to find the right styling product for my type of hair. I have tried mouses, gels, creams and sprays and never really achieved the type of look I wanted. I stumbled upon this by accident and it has changed my life. It is a typical clear gel, but the formula is what makes all the difference. I usually take about a quarter to half-dollar size amount and work it from my tips up to my roots. My curls are perfect spirals and best of all...they're soft not crunchy!
Paige S.
"Lovely," is how I describe this product line, as well as, the entire Paul Mitchell collection. The performance is unquestionably great, the signature of Paul Mitchell. The fragrance, extraordinary, which, lends, both, to eliminating odor from the hair, if you have been in a smoking environment, and, also, if you have a significant other, a product you both can use and enjoy.
Brittnie D.
Chillicothe, IL
Very versatile product! I purchased this product when my hair was long and I used it to scrunch my hair. With the aid of a diffuser, it left my hair feeling light and it looked like beautiful beach waves. Since then I have cut my hair into a Ruby Rose inspired undercut and have had excellent results styling my hair still!
Erika B.
Panorama City, CA
I love this product. It is the only gel that does not harden my hair but does not make my hair frizzy either. I have curly hair and its hard to find products that please me but this is a must for my hair and a little goes a long way.
Chelsea B.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not someone who uses gel very much but when I do this is what I swear by. It's smells so so good and doesn't flake or leave residue. I use a very small amount and it seems to go a long way
Izabella E.
Tiffin, OH
Honestly love, it has a great fresh scent! It doesn't make your hair nasty or rough feeling. And it's definitely one of my favs! It lasts all day until wash. My hair is light brown and thick and wavy. I'd definitely rebuy. I'm on my 4th package! Love it!
Michelle C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have now used this product for a good 6 months. Has a great smell and shine through the whole day. It also allows me to wear my curly hair down all day and not worry about frizzies.
Sarah L.
Mont Vernon, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells a.m.a.z.i.n.g! I rub a dab throughout my damp hair and then blowdry for sleek perfection or I scruch it through my damp hair and let it air dry for a toussled-beachy look. Nice hold, not sticky, smells great. What more do you need?
Paul P.
King City, OR
After using the Amer Crew stuff, I switched to this gel as it was less sticky and didn't flake up. The Tea tree fragrance is nice and comforting. Definitely my go to hair gel which keeps my hair looking wet and kept.
Rose P.
Summerville, SC
Smells amazing! I use it in my husband's hair that is starting to thin! It looks good and smells great without clashing with cologne! Perfect for everyday use!