BY PAUL MITCHELL

Tea Tree Special Shampoo: Special ingredients and tea tree oil rid hair of impurities and leave hair full of vitality and luster. Natural tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender invigorate the scalp and leave hair smelling great. The refreshing tingle wakes up weary hair and spirits.

Tea Tree Special Shampoo 33.8 oz (1 Liter); Tea Tree Special Conidtioner 33.8 oz (1 Liter)

Hallie P.
I buy this combo from Ulta and LOVE it! It makes my hair look/be so healthy and I am so happy to have spend money on this. It’s a little pricier but worth it. Hair smells amazing after using this and it does wonders to brittle dry hair!
Victoria G.
My favorite shampoo and conditioner. Very fresh and invigorating. I have thick wavy color treated hair and this seems to be just fine although I do know tea tree is known to strip some color from hair so it may seem to fade faster from this shampoo and conditioner. It’s super effective for those with oily scalp and hair. It’s also pretty cool cause it leaves your scalp tingly.
Cortney d.
I really like this shampoo & conditioner. It has a cooling effect, leaves me hair feeling very clean & soft, smells great, & a little bit goes a long way.
Strawberry P.
Chatsworth, CA
Huge fan of Paul Mitchell products and find them actually reasonably priced when there's a special or if I buy on Ebay. JC Penney seems to regularly have this the cheapest even beating Ulta when they have their liter sale I bought this liter set for maybe $20. It was significantly cheaper at the store and not on the website and I noticed this with most products at JC Penney.

I love tea tree oil products but heard it's bad on color treated hair. The bottles say that this is fine on color treated. I spoke to the woman working the register and and she said to just use it once a week when my hair is really greasy. She told me that it's strong and that she uses it on her kids because it keeps head lice away (or kills them...forgot what she said).

The shampoo itself smells great. It's like a spa experience from home. It definitely helps make your hair not greasy. I used the conditioner with it. It's not the most moisturizing conditioner, but did smell great.

The product is a bit drying so I would let your hair air dry from this to not overdry your hair.

It also was a bit annoying that the pump on the conditioner didn't work. :(

Overall good products to use to clarify my hair when I need it.
member-dd702
I love how soft this product makes my hair feel. It is also my favorite for my younger daughters in school as when head lice goes around my girls manage to a avoid getting them ever since using Tea Tree.
Nicole M G.
SCOTT Siding, NB
How about the shampooer by it all the time I love the smell of it I love how it Ting goes on your head and relaxes and I recommend it I love this product so much I can't get enough of it I Give It 2 Thumbs Up
Victoria M.
Best tea tree shampoo and conditioner I have every tried. Leaves scalp tingly and smelling amazing: worth every cent spent on it. The cute packaging helps too :) 10/10 would recommend
Jasmine C.
Smells amazing for starters and is very very good for your hair. This should only be sold at a salon and they will let you know if this is right for you. It helps with dry scalp and keeps your hair strong