BeautyHairHair ProductsPaul Mitchell
Tea Tree Special Shampoo 1014 oz (Pack of 4)

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo 10.14 oz (Pack of 4)

by Paul Mitchell

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 009531115740Get a head start every morning and experience the tingle of invigorating tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender. Tea Tree Special Shampoo provides a refreshing tingle and rids hair of impurities. Special ingredients...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo 10.14 oz (Pack of 4)!
Lajla R.
Phoenix, AZ
This shampoo has helped one of my family members with her dandruff. She has had dandruff for a while, so this shampoo has helped her so much. Tea tree has been recommended to her and she tried this shampoo and it has helped her a lot.
Cindy D.
Chicago
It was ok not very amused at this shampoo, I have oily hair and I felt that it leave my hair with residue afterwards. Does not exceeds my expectations.
Andrea Z.
Sykesville, MD
I love the tingly feeling of this shampoo on my scalp. It is so energizing and my scalp always feels clean! I have really serious dandruff, and this doesn't really help it long term - most shampoos don't. But I do see an improvement in flakes and scalp health when I use it, and my thick dry hair always feels clean but not stripped. I return to this shampoo often and will continue to do that!
Crystal  J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Awesome shampoo for all hair types! This product leaves your scalp feeling amazing. It smells great and it weightless so it’s great for oily hair. I definitely recommend this product & I suggest getting the matching conditioner for the ultimate experience!!
Nicole R.
This is a male favorite! I worked in a salon in Cancun and I remember it was just always so hot and humid, my clients would come in and wanted to get their hair cut and feel refreshed! So I would use this on their hair and also a little bit of Tea tree or mint oil to a warm towel and wrap it around their face while I gave them a head massage with this shampoo, and they went crazy over it! Half of them asked what it was and the others left the salon with their own!
Sarah M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This shampoo is absolutely my favorite. It has a simple, lasting clean scent. My hair feels refreshed after each use. I love how Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo makes my hair feel and look healthy. Paul Mitchell - Tea Tree Special Shampoo (Invigorating Cleanser) -300ml/10.14oz
hannah E.
Tampa, FL
I love this shampoo! it’s super clarifying which is great for me to use once weekly. it’s stimulating for my scalp and leaves it feeling cool and energized. I think it makes my hair feel very clean without stripping my scalp of it’s natural oils. 10/10
Rachel  H.
Katy, TX
I really like Paul Mitchell tea tree shampoo. I like all their products really. I really like the scent of the tingling sensation. I feel like there’s no comparison to other products. I will definitely be buying this again.
Kristina S.
Delray Beach, FL
This is one of my favorite shampoos. I love the way the tea tree feels against my scalp. I usually buy this when it’s on sale around the holidays and will be buying again!
Rose B.
This product smells amazing!! Really helps me de-stress after a long and difficult day. Feels great and helped keep my hair looking healthy and shiny. Would definitely recommend!

Looking for your answer?