BY PAUL MITCHELL #2 in Shampoo

Gently wash away impurities with Tea Tree Special Shampoo®. Great for all hair types, this invigorating cleanser leaves strands refreshingly clean and full of shine. Natural tea tree oil and peppermint soothe the scalp, while light notes of lavender leave hair smelling fresh.

WHAT IT DOES

Special ingredients and tea tree oil rid hair of impurities and leave hair full of vitality and luster.

HOW IT WORKS

Natural tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender invigorate the scalp and leave hair smelling great.

ADDED BONUS

The refreshing tingle wakes up weary hair and spirits.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo
  • "I don't have a dry scalp or anything and I know it does help for that but I just wanted to see what it can do for my normal hair." in 16 reviews
  • "She starts rubbing in this shampoo that smells amazingly minty and my scalp feels tingly." in 5 reviews
  • "My brother has a normal scalp and thick oily hair, and my best friend has a normal scalp and thin normal hair, and it works WONDERS for them too.There is no combination of hair type or texture this doesn't work well with." in 5 reviews
  • "It not only makes my hair feel great, it also smells great and I love the cooling feeling you get from the tea tree oil." in 3 reviews
Alexis P.
Wheat Ridge, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
I live in a rather dry state, and my hair definitely feels the lack of moisture. I was curious about using tree oil in its regular form but didnt know how to use it correctly. This is the best invention ever. After just a few washes, my color treated hair became soft and luscious. Seriously, get this and use it. It's worth the pricetag and the trip to Ulta.
Jourdan P.
Addison, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like how cleansing this shampoo is as well as the invigorating smell you get that is almost spa like and very stress relieving. However, it has really dried my hair out which created more frizz and unruly tangles. I do still like it but would make just use the shampoo coupled with a more moisturizing conditioner
Emily E.
Sarasota , FL
Gives your head a nice tingly refreshing feeling. And it has this beautiful mint smell to it. I can see the difference in my hair when I use this product my hair just has this beautiful shine to it. It stays to its style and doesn't frizz up that bad. It's really worth the buy.
Ali F.
Saunderstown, RI
I am loving this shampoo.  Lately I have had very oily hair and I was recommended this product by a hair stylist.  I was hesitant because I felt like I had tried everything but it was a decent price so I figured if it didn't work who cares, or I could always return it. I literally used it once and noticed a difference in the texture of my hair.  When I say my hair used to be oily I mean I would shower and it would dry oily, now I can not wash my hair for 3 days and it will still look pretty good! I definitely recommend this product to anyone with oily hair.  I also have color in my hair and it has not taken away the color at all.  I cant say that will be the same for everyone but it definitely hasn't done that for me!
Alana A.
LONG ISLAND CITY
I decided to try this out because so many people said it was amazing and helped with dandruff. I don't think it did anything for my dandruff but it made my scalp feel really nice and tingly for a few minutes. I'll try to use this up and I will not repurchase.
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
if i could give the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo more than 5 stars i definitely would. i bought this because i read surveys on here saying it helps with dandruff, dry scalp, and everything else. it has definitely helped with that. i use this all time in the cold months because my scalp and hair gets really dry. this shampoo smells amazing and feels great. i can definitely tell and see a difference in my hair now that i have been using this. this shampoo is definitely on the pricey side but all you have to do is catch it on sale. you can find the shampoo and conditioner anywhere whether it be ulta, jcpenney, paul mitchell, or even places that cut your hair. i will definitely be buying more bottles of this product.
Lauren B.
Orlando, FL
I noticed right away that my hair was much cleaner than it normally was, and my hair was not as limp as normal either. My hair dried soft. My roots were clean but the roots of my hair felt a little dry but still not overly dried either. . My hair had little to no grease in it until the very end of the 2nd day, and I easily fixed that with a little bit of dry shampoo, and I could have gone a third day without washing if I had wanted too. And It smells great and feels great!
Abby Z.
Madisonville, KY
When your hair needs a reset this is what you need. It invigorates your scalp and makes your hair feel clean without stripping it. I've also had several preschool/elementary teachers tell me that it helps to repel lice. So that's a plus right there.
Lillian k.
Frisco, TX
this stuff is AMAZING!! i have used it for years now and will not use another shampoo. leaves my hair super soft and silky, and i love the fact that it is made out of natural ingredients. perfect for keeping my oil under control all day.
Natalie V.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a great shampoo to normalize hair but not the best. At first it’s a little shocking how minty this makes the scalp feel but over time I got used to it and enjoyed it. If you have slightly oily hair I would recommend this one!
Jennifer R.
Where can you buy this? Does it smell like tea tree oil? Is it supposed to be used daily?
Chelsea L.
South Amboy, NJ
My hair is naturally oily, so I am looking for a product that cuts that down. Will this shampoo cut that down?
Tasia G.
Chandler, AZ
Does this shampoo help with dry, flaky scalp? And if so, how often would you recommend using it? Daily? Or maybe weekly along with my other shampoo and conditioner.
Jen B.
Is this shampoo alcohol and sulfate free?
Brittany K.
Wyoming, MI
My scalp gets terribly itchy and dry in the summer time...will this product help with that issue?