BY PAUL MITCHELL #4 in Shampoo

Gently wash away impurities with Tea Tree Special Shampoo®. Great for all hair types, this invigorating cleanser leaves strands refreshingly clean and full of shine. Natural tea tree oil and peppermint soothe the scalp, while light notes of lavender leave hair smelling fresh.

WHAT IT DOES

Special ingredients and tea tree oil rid hair of impurities and leave hair full of vitality and luster.

HOW IT WORKS

Natural tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender invigorate the scalp and leave hair smelling great.

ADDED BONUS

The refreshing tingle wakes up weary hair and spirits.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo
  • "I don't have a dry scalp or anything and I know it does help for that but I just wanted to see what it can do for my normal hair." in 16 reviews
  • "She starts rubbing in this shampoo that smells amazingly minty and my scalp feels tingly." in 5 reviews
  • "My brother has a normal scalp and thick oily hair, and my best friend has a normal scalp and thin normal hair, and it works WONDERS for them too.There is no combination of hair type or texture this doesn't work well with." in 5 reviews
  • "It not only makes my hair feel great, it also smells great and I love the cooling feeling you get from the tea tree oil." in 3 reviews
Warren C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo has been a favorite of mine for many years.  When I started losing my hair, I panicked and starting using Rogaine and Nioxin shampoo, but the Nioxin dried my scalp out and made it unbearably itchy.  I went back to my fave - Paul Mitchell Tea Tree - and the tingling sensation from the tea tree oil and peppermint makes my scalp feel invigorated and alive.  It leaves your hair smelling great too!
Alexis P.
Wheat Ridge, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
I live in a rather dry state, and my hair definitely feels the lack of moisture. I was curious about using tree oil in its regular form but didnt know how to use it correctly. This is the best invention ever. After just a few washes, my color treated hair became soft and luscious. Seriously, get this and use it. It's worth the pricetag and the trip to Ulta.
Tiffany S.
Tuscaloosa
Purchased at: ULTA
This shampoo is really great for dry scalp. I color my hair and use heat products. I also get very dry skin in the winter and it irritates my scalp. This shampoo really helps to soothe that irritation. The smell is a little strong but not off putting. Ulta usually has great deals on shampoo and this is one of them. Check it out!
Jourdan P.
Addison, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like how cleansing this shampoo is as well as the invigorating smell you get that is almost spa like and very stress relieving. However, it has really dried my hair out which created more frizz and unruly tangles. I do still like it but would make just use the shampoo coupled with a more moisturizing conditioner
Katie K.
Really an acquired scent because I love the minty eucalyptus scent but I know a lot of people don’t. It feels really good on your head too, kind of the equivalent to chewing minty gum and drinking cold water, that’s what your head will feel like, lol. Really cooling and worked well with my color treated hair.
Gabrielle M.
Baton Rouge
This shampoo is amazing for unwanted hair color over time without a color remover,and thaf is the main reason I have used this shampoo in the past. It smells amazing and has this clean scent, the tea tree definitely provides your scalp with that refreshing tingling feeling that I LOVE!
A H.
Normal, IL
Woooowzer if you've never tried it's a must. I have thick long hair with a huge dandruff problem. This works just as well as shampoos specifically made for dandruff. It also has a minty cool feeling when you wash. It's AMAZING! Smells great too. My husband loves this shampoo too.
Liliana B.
Hammond, IN
HAND DOWN MY FAVORITE SHAMPOO EVER. Besides the amazing smell, whenever I use this I feel my hair is thicker and grows faster. I recommend this to anyone looking for a tea tree shampoo. After spending all day in a pool this shampoo helps so much and makes my curls look better
Greg W.
I shave my head, but I use this on my beard and on my daughter's hair. I have been told the Tea Tree keeps lice away. I've never experienced them with my daughter's hair. My daughter lives the way this smells and tingles her head. It's something I definitely recommend.
Ali F.
Saunderstown, RI
I am loving this shampoo.  Lately I have had very oily hair and I was recommended this product by a hair stylist.  I was hesitant because I felt like I had tried everything but it was a decent price so I figured if it didn't work who cares, or I could always return it. I literally used it once and noticed a difference in the texture of my hair.  When I say my hair used to be oily I mean I would shower and it would dry oily, now I can not wash my hair for 3 days and it will still look pretty good! I definitely recommend this product to anyone with oily hair.  I also have color in my hair and it has not taken away the color at all.  I cant say that will be the same for everyone but it definitely hasn't done that for me!
Jennifer R.
Where can you buy this? Does it smell like tea tree oil? Is it supposed to be used daily?
Chelsea L.
South Amboy, NJ
My hair is naturally oily, so I am looking for a product that cuts that down. Will this shampoo cut that down?
Tasia G.
Chandler, AZ
Does this shampoo help with dry, flaky scalp? And if so, how often would you recommend using it? Daily? Or maybe weekly along with my other shampoo and conditioner.
Jen B.
Is this shampoo alcohol and sulfate free?
Brittany K.
Wyoming, MI
My scalp gets terribly itchy and dry in the summer time...will this product help with that issue?