Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Conditioner uploaded by Lauren R.Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Conditioner uploaded by Lauren R.

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Conditioner

Invigorating Conditioner   Your hair deserve special treatment.  Experience the natural magic of tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender.  Enjoy an invigorating tingle that leaves the hair and scalp looking and feeling healthy.  The moisturizing botanical blend tackles tangles for instant manageability.  Color safe and ideal for all hair types. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems. John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for see more...

• Is it safe to use on color treated hair?3 Answers
  • I had it suggested to me to uae tea tree products while growing p...2 Answers
  • Is this a good quality conditioner?!4 Answers
Sabrina L.
Meridian, ID
The special Tea Tree conditioner is the original and amazing! Paul Mitchell has great products and this is one of my favorites! I love to massage both the shampoo and conditioner into my scalp to end and really get that fresh, clean, tingly, minty feeling! It's so relaxing, like a spa at home!
Maria N.
Beaufort , SC
I like the invigorating feeling of this conditioner but it didn't leave my hair as soft as I would've liked it to be. I have course curly hair and it takes a lot to condition it. I was just semi satisfied with this product. If you have very dry hair I wouldn't recommend it.
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Just purchased this along with the shampoo and love it. Makes my hair feel so soft and clean. Doesn't weigh my hair down like a lot of conditioners do. Doesn't leave a residue on the scalp and definitely has that clean refreshing smell of tea tree that I love.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
My hairstylist recommended it to me after seeing that I had a flaky scalp that "wasn't dandruff." I had been using Head and Shoulders and Selsun Blue to help, but I really hated how gunky they were, and didn't realize I didn't have dandruff but an incredibly sensitive/dry scalp. When she told me that this would balance my scalp, I decided to give it a go. It's an all right product 2 weeks in, the scent and tingly feeling are the real attractive features. It helped for about a week and then my scalp decided to flake only on the edges of my hair line. I wash my hair every night with the shampoo and use this every 2-3 days. It's a thicker cream product and it doesn't rinse as easily. I gave it higher stars because I believe my hair has actually improved using it. It's softer and brighter, but this doesn't help with frizz. I don't think it's appropriate to treat my sensitive dry scalp, but it's a top notch conditioner for those with normal hair/scalp.
Lucia V.
This is a good conditioner but the tea tree oil in it makes my scalp burn. It's tolerable but it's not something I look for in a conditioner. It was pretty pricey too. If you don't mind the smell of tea tree or have used it before than it could work for you. I just don't like this feeling or smell.
Audrey M.
Leominster, MA
This product is only supposed to be used every few days to get out bad oils from the hair. I've also used this to treat dandruff since it's tea tree oil and it worked really good. Makes you scalp feel like its tingly. Works really well though
Maria C.
lake forest
Great it feels so cool and fresh that it made me cold lol. I won't mind using it every time I switch conditioners or shampoo. I would totally recommend and buy this product again it's very satisfying that it makes you feel clean
Anne B.
Paragould, AR
This conditioner is the bomb dot com. Along with the shampoo, this conditioner leaves your hair feeling conditioned and clean without weighing it down what so ever. The smell and scalp treatment is enough to win anyone over
αмⓐηđä T.
St Petersburg, FL
One of my all time favorite conditioners! It smells amazing, makes my hair so soft, and it tingles on my scalp which is so relaxing! It really helps my dandruff also but isn't too heavy on my hair like most conditioners
Kaiti A.
I love this conditioner. It softens my hair beautifully and gives it body and bounce without causing build up or sticky residue. It cleanses without drying out my hair or creating frizz. It smells invigorating too.
sierra e.
Is this a good quality conditioner?!
Jessica J.
Hebron, KY
Is it safe to use on color treated hair?
Leah M.
I had it suggested to me to uae tea tree products while growing put my hair. Can anyone tell me, is this a good product for that purpose?