Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Conditioner uploaded by Lauren R.Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Conditioner uploaded by Lauren R.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Invigorating Conditioner   Your hair deserve special treatment.  Experience the natural magic of tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender.  Enjoy an invigorating tingle that leaves the hair and scalp looking and feeling healthy.  The moisturizing botanical blend tackles tangles for instant manageability.  Color safe and ideal for all hair types. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems. John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for see more...

• Is it safe to use on color treated hair?3 Answers
  • I had it suggested to me to uae tea tree products while growing put...2 Answers
  • Is this a good quality conditioner?!4 Answers
Sheena H.
Sheena H.
I have been using this conditioner for about a year already and have seen a significant difference. Before using it, I had a dry scalp and a minimal amount of dandruff. After each use, my head felt a very clean, crisp tingle to it making me feel rejuvenated. I would definitely say use this along with the shampoo partner because if you use the shampoo by itself, you're hair will dry out. This conditioner has a very nice minty smell too. Packaging is very simple but very pricey for any size the bottle comes in. Also using this after I bleached and dyed my hair, it made the color fade much faster so I would only suggest this to people who don't die their hair often.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Euless, TX
I love how refreshing, but moisturizing this conditioner is. The smell really helps wake you up in the mornings! I'll often use the conditioner even if I don't use the shampoo. Your hair will be smelling great all day long! I usually only buy the shampoo and conditioner when Ulta does their big sale of 2 for $20....
Caity D.
Caity D.
Lafayette, LA
This is by far my favorite conditioner of all time and i will forevr love this, it makes my scalp tingle, and my hair smells like a fresh peppermint for like 3 days, the shamppo and conditioner go better together and the shampoo is wonderful, it makes my scalp less oily and my strands sso soft
xiomara r.
xiomara r.
Paramount, CA
I can't not say enough how good this conditioner is..I love the smell, but it might bother some people.I buy the biggest bottle so it lasts a long time. It is a bit pricey but totally worth it.if you need to control dandruff,this is really good. It doesn't leave your hair dry looking at all.
Joshua E.
Joshua E.
Johnstown, PA
The one and only conditioner I will use. It leaves your scalp not only feeling clean but as if it was an ice capped mountain top. The feeling is great and the smell brightens up your senses. I would highly recommend this conditioner to anyone who wants a quality product for their hair.
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
Chattanooga, TN
I suffer from a dry scalp due to my hair texture, but this has really made all the difference. It does not lather too much, and gives the amazing tingly sensation which renergizes your scalp, as well as treat your scalp to reduce dry skin, hair loss, and dandruff.
Angela E.
Angela E.
Spokane, WA
This is one of my favorites! It leaves tour head tingling & cool in the end of wash out. Plus with this super lice we here about makes me feel a tad better seeings tgat tee tree works great against lice...they hate it!
Glenda V.
Glenda V.
Fontana, CA
I love this conditioner! It leaves my hair soft and my scalp clean. Doesn't weigh down my thin fine hair. It makes my hair feel like it has a lot of body and doesn't give my curls frizz. Will be purchasing it again.
Amber B.
Amber B.
This really helped my scalp and I've seen a difference with the few times that I've used it. I LOVE the tingly feeling I get when I use this on my head and the smell is great, which is a big plus for me!
Erica C.
Erica C.
I love love love this conditioner, it makes my scalp feel so clean with the minty coolness it provides. I do prefer a pump for my shampoo and conditioner but I don't really mind. this is very effective.
sierra e.
sierra e.
kentucky
Is this a good quality conditioner?!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Hebron, Ky
Is it safe to use on color treated hair?
Leah M.
Leah M.
I had it suggested to me to uae tea tree products while growing put my hair. Can anyone tell me, is this a good product for that purpose?