BY PAUL MITCHELL #21 in Conditioner

Keep hair healthy, manageable and soft with Tea Tree Special Conditioner®. This soothing formula contains natural ingredients like tea tree oil, lavender and mint that leave you feeling refreshed while restoring essential moisture and nutrients to strands. Light enough to use daily and great for detangling.

WHAT IT DOES

Instantly detangles, softens, smoothes and renews worn-out locks.

HOW IT WORKS

Natural tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender invigorate the scalp and leave hair smelling great.

ADDED BONUS

Helps prevent moisture loss.

FEATURES

• Is this good for everyday or weekly use with curly thick ...1 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on color treated hair?3 Answers
  • I had it suggested to me to uae tea tree products while g...2 Answers
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Conditioner
  • "It smells amazing and gets rid of dandruff, but it doesn't leave my hair soft like most expensive conditioners too." in 6 reviews
  • "I've used the PM Tea Tree line of shampoo, conditioner, and styling gel before because I like the smell, the way it works, and the way it makes your scalp tingle." in 5 reviews
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
I received both this shampoo and conditioner as a Christmas gift one year. Never really was a fan of Paul Mitchell products, until this product. I was living on the east coast at the time and winters seemed to last forever. I remember this year my scalp was very dry and itchy. I already have extremely sensitive, dry skin as well as thick, coarse hair - even hair products can irritate my skin. I was a little nervous this formula might be too drying but I was actually pretty surprised and pleased with the results. First off the smell is wonderful. Very relaxing. Yes you can smell the tea tree (which I personally like) but not overpowering like a pure essintal oil. It also has peppermint and lavender in it, which makes for a perfect combo. I love how it made my scalp tingly, a cooling feeling. Very invigorating. Wakes you up in the morning. What I loved most about conditioner is it cleaned my hair SO well. Better then most products I've tried. Tea tree oil is very drying - so this combo could be a total disaster - but they did such a good job on this formula! Somehow not only did it relieve my itchy, dry scalp - it left my hair smelling fresh, clean and my hair was soft and not dried out at all!
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
I absolutely love this product. I use the shampoo maybe 2 or 3 times out of the week just because it isn't as conditioning as my normal conditioner. I love the tingling feeling that it gives just because i know it is working. My dandruff is gone because of this.  It smells great and is reasonably priced. If you are looking for an alternative, Sally Beauty Supply has a knockoff version of this for more than half the price
Jessica G.
AMAZING. Embodies everything I want in a shampoo & conditioner- great minty smell thats not overpowering, light tingly sensation which refreshes you, cleans beautifully providing luscious shiny hair and even added volume. My hair looks wonderful even on the 3rd day with these products. Only con is the size of the bottle is quite small but worth every penny. Love that its also cruelty free, always a plus.
Chelsea P.
Great for a flakey scalp. This product makes your scalp feel wonderful and has an even better smell! It is a must have conditioner and for sure pair it with the shampoo. It is on the pricey side so u would recommend buying from Ulta when they have sales in shampoo/ conditioner
ShoShawna H.
Saltsburg, PA
My opinion is the same on this as it was on the shampoo, this product works great for me leaving my hair soft and my head feeling refreshed. The smell is wonderful and paired with the shampoo, it is just an awesome duo. I will be buying this as well as the shampoo again.
Tamina H.
Harrisburg, PA
I bought this conditioner seeing all of the good reviews but sadly I had to return it. My hair knots easily and this didn’t help it at all. My hair felt very dry afterwards. I really like the smell of it but the tingle it gave my scalp was on the verge of irritating.
Brianna C.
This conditioner is great at relieving dry itchy scalp but the smell... The smell is very strong and lasts a very long time. Sometimes it even gives me headaches. If you can look past smells I would definitely recommend if you’re suffering mild scalp issues.
Victoria C.
Hilliard, FL
This stuff is great, especially to encourage a healthy scalp! It gives a slight tingle. It’s great for all hair types except color treated hair. It is a much better quality than drug store brands. I recommend buying it from a reliable source like a salon.
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
The smell of this product is amazing! I have oily hair and am prone to getting dandruff and the tea tree oil in this shampoo soothes my scalp while making my hair so shiny and soft. I absolutely love how it tingles, it makes it feel SOOO refreshing.
Sara T.
My favorite tea tree products ever are Paul Mitchell. I love how they smell. I love how my scalp and hair feel. Clean and invigorated. I most definitely would recommend this product to anyone. It is a little pricey but so worth it.
Alison S.
Trafford, PA
Do all of the tea tree items hold the same smell? Or do the products vary?
Karla M.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have been hearing a lot of good things about this product...i personally love green tea products & i use them on my face, so my question is is it worth the money for both shampoo & conditioner?
sierra e.
kentucky
Is this a good quality conditioner?!
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Is Paul Mitchell worth the hype ?
Awilda C.
How good is this conditioner, Paul Mitchell it's a great brand pricey but worth it . I'm curious how good is this one