Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Conditioner uploaded by Jade B.Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Conditioner uploaded by Jaclyn  J.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

After cleansing with the recommended Paul Mitchell shampoo, put a pearl-sized amount in palm of hands ( more for longer hair ). Rub hands together briefly and apply evenly throughout the hair. Rinse thoroughly.

• All the reviews for this product seem phenomenal! I have curly fr...2 Answers
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
I love Paul Mitchell's Tea tree conditioner. The shampoo leaves my hair feeling extra dry, but whenever I apply the conditioner I can feel my hair come back to life immediately. I always suggest this shampoo and conditioner to my fiance because his scalp is extra dry and flakey, whenever it gets too bad he just has to wash and condition and then he's good to go for about a week. I also get buildup on my scalp from all of the products mixed with oils and this helps to clear all of that as well! Paul Mitchell TeaTree Special Conditioner
Mini M.
I used to use this product years ago. It has a nice smell that isn't too strong and does a pretty good job of conditioning the hair and leaving it smooth and silky. The packaging is pretty. I no longer use this product because I both have something better and don't like their salon's mentality of "furthering the ticket".
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
I like this conditioner but it was pretty harsh on my scalp. I feel like it did a great job of combating oil production. It doesn't smell super nice but it's a good option if you don't like fruity smelling conditioners. Overall I like it, but it isn't my favorite!
Chandra B.
This is not my favorite conditioner to use all the time, but I like having it in my collection to help shock my hair from using others too long. My hair never feels soft and silly after and probably wouldn’t buy again.
Aggie T.
brooklyn, NY
I've tried many different types of conditioners including Pantene, L'Oreal and other paul mitchell ones but I've found that the Tea Tree Conditioner does the most to decrease my frizz and increase the shine of my hair! I can definitely see a negative difference in my hair if I skip conditioning for more than a couple days.
Annette T.
Whiteman Air Force Base, MO
I love paul mitchell tea tree shampoo and conditioner because it has a nice(but strong scent). I bought these products because in the winter months my hair was very dry and it helped not itch. I think it is very nice for the price especially if you get it on sale at beauty brands. It lasted me 5 months with the 1L bottles.
Jade B.
Atlanta, GA
Well I want to first say that I have thick hair black woman so its hard to find products that not only moisturizers but add that extra shine without making your heavy.. Not only it do that but also leaves your scalp feeling clean and promotes hair growth with the tea tree.
Tiffany S.
Ellenwood, GA
This product is wonderful. To feel that tingle on your scalp is like have millions of tiny balls massaging your scalp. This is a product I look forward to use as well as my family. I literally and I mean literally have to hide this product when it's almost empty. I have to say I am completely selfish when it comes to this product.
Ashlee W.
I really enjoy this Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling super clean and has a very nice and relaxing smell to it while I am in the shower. This is a great item for couples to share if you don't want to clog up the shower with lots of products.
Suzi G.
Tucson, AZ
This is good conditioner. It makes my hair a little dry but I want to use it up. It smells amazing. My hair is blonde and thin. With blonde hair I need something with a silkier conditioner. The packaging is so organic looking and I would recommend it to people with more only hair.
Jessica S.
Findlay, OH
All the reviews for this product seem phenomenal! I have curly frizzy hair with dandruff would this help?