BY PAUL MITCHELL

Easily sculpt, shape and define hair with Tea Tree Shaping Cream™. This strong-hold styling cream keeps strands in place for hours, while leaving a clean, matte finish with botanical ingredients that leave your hair smelling great!

WHAT IT DOES

Whips hair into shape with great texture and definition while providing strong, flexible styling power and long-lasting hold.

HOW IT WORKS

Mesh-like fibers define and separate. Botanical ingredients invigorate and leave hair smelling great.

ADDED BONUS

Dries down to a clean, matte finish.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Cortney d.
I have been using this shaping cream for YEARS now. Short hair, long hair, pixie cut, undercut pixie, it has been with me through it all. This product creates texture, body, & a nice hold WITHOUT the crunchy feeling. I also think it smells absolutely amazing. My husband uses it, & we use it on our boys' hair as well. This is just an amazing product.
Stephanie B.
This is my husband's absolute favorite product - he uses it every single day! It styles his wavy hair without looking greasy, crunchy, or oily. It gives the perfect amount of hold and and leaves the hair soft and shiny, unlike gels and other products. A little goes a long way, so we have't had to repurchase yet, but we certainly will!
Jodi F.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love Paul Mitchell Tea Tree products! My husband and I both use the shaping cream for our hair we even use it for our 3 year old! Smells and works great! Soft hold doesn't leave my hair looking crispy! Can't say enough about this!! Picture below to show it keeps my hair inline!!
Dominique L.
Spartanburg, SC
Uhm, this is the best ever. If you have wavy medium to thick textured hair, this is for you if you want to define your curls! Put just a dab on your hand and work through your hair! Va voom!
Nae B.
Riverside, CA
My boyfriend LOVES this stuff! His hair is long and wavy and short on the sides so he needs a strong gel to hold the middle hair and he sweaaars by this! Recommend this!
Kristine T.
San Bruno, CA
I love the Tea Tree line from Paul Mitchell! The price is a bit steep, but worth it for me, since I love the products in general. The scent is so clean, and it remains subtly on my hair even until the end of the day. I share this product with my husband, which speaks to its flexibility since we use it for different things. He likes to use it for his hair styling, which is a more flexible hold. I use it to tame random fly aways and for holding a ponytail shape. I use this 3 to 4 times a week and I notice that if I don't use a clarifying shampoo once a week, the product residue can build up, so make sure you are putting in a good shampoo into your weekly rotation.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
This is my favorite hair product! It gives my hair a dry look, and it holds very well. It has a nice clean scent, kind of minty. Another thing I like is how easy it is to wash out! I use this with a little bit of hair spray and it holds all day. I would recommend this product!
Kasey M.
Bristol, CT
Wow this stuff can hold amazingly! I got a jar of it from a friend after getting a pixie cut (which I had no idea how to style). You only have to use a very small amount to style your hair the way you want. I went the sleep with it in a few days ago and when I woke up my hair still looked great. It also has a very clean smell. The only con is that it can leave a sticky residue if you use too much.
Dusty S.
Dallas, TX
I'm a professional hair stylist and this product is my go to for so many hair types!!! It works so well to hold like a gel but it doesn't get hard or flakey. You can use this for short or long styles. It works best on towel dried or dry hair for the most hold.
Marissa M.
Statesville, NC
My friend goes to a Paul Mitchell school and actually gifted me this. I'm always traveling so I love things compact like this. easy to pack! It's really easy to use and it's just a really great not-too-greasy shaping cream. one of those things that comes in handy when you least expect it too.

back