Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shaping Cream (85g) uploaded by Jodi F.Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shaping Cream (85g) uploaded by Jodi F.Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shaping Cream (85g) uploaded by Noelia M.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Treat your hair to a makeover with the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shaping Cream. This cream is uniquely designed to add texture and shine to your hair helping you look your best for any occasion. Thanks to mesh-like fibres these creams help define hair as well as leaving it clean. Botanical ingredients leave your hair smelling great. Melaleuca alternifolia oil a non-toxic disinfectant helps heal your hair. Ozokerite and VP/VA copolymer act as styling agents in these shaping creams to help you work and shape your hair with ease. Directions for use: To use this Paul Mitchell cream apply a small amount to damp or dry hair. see more...

Brian L.
Brian L.
Atlanta, GA
The product itself is great. It's allows you to create a nice shape to any hairstyle and does not give you helmet hair as the hold is malleable. Problem is price and size. This product has raised in value multiple times while simultaneously lowering the quantity that is in each container. Is it worth the price, sometimes. Does it also make you wonder if there might be some price gouging, definitely
Matt M.
Matt M.
Overland Park, KS
Easy to use, smells great, and does a great job holding your hair without crusting over like most gels. I stumbled upon this shaping cream when it was on sale at my local salon, and I'm so glad I gave it a try. It was about $18, but it's lasted me about 8 months. A little definitely went a long way for my hair, and I would absolutely recommend.
Trisha D.
Trisha D.
Jerome, MI
Review for: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shaping Cream (85g)
Smells great works great! My brother and husband wear this and love it! I like it too smells very fresh and it doesn't look cheap or hard it has a soft texturizing hold of long or short hair. Tea tree is great for the scalp!
Robb M.
Robb M.
Herndon, VA
This works great in my short hair, but the longer my hair gets, the less useful this pomade becomes. Highly recommend for guys with shorter hair. Doesn't have that chemically hair-styling smell, and almost smells nice.
Jodi F.
Jodi F.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shaping Cream (85g)
I absolutely love Paul Mitchell Tea Tree products! My husband and I both use the shaping cream for our hair we even use it for our 3 year old! Smells and works great! Soft hold doesn't leave my hair looking crispy! Can't say enough about this!! Picture below to show it keeps my hair inline!!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Review for: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shaping Cream (85g)
This is awesome. My boyfriend only has to use a dab and it goes a lot way :). Plus, it doesn't leave his hair crunchy or give the crunchy appearance which makes me happy. It has a little tea tree smell to it but it's not over powering. I can't remember what he spent on it but I know he likes it a lot and it's lasted awhile so price is worth it to him.
Chelsey R.
Chelsey R.
Best shaping cream I've found. It has more of a wax texture and doesn't flake if touched
Noelia M.
Noelia M.
Coamo
Review for: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shaping Cream (85g)
Great styling wax. Can be used on any type of hair, damp or dry. I would like a more creamy one but works amazing and smells great also. My son use it for his very curly hair and works very well. A little bit pricey... Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shaping Cream (85g)