Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo Green, 1 Liter uploaded by Debra B.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

P-M. TEA TREE SHAMPOO LTR GREEN see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
MELISSA B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner together with this shampoo is perfection. They make my hair healthy and shiny without any buildup. They are very affordable when you buy them at the liter sale and the smell is an amazing minty smell. They make my shower so relaxing.
Reanna B.
I love this shampoo! My hairdresser recommended this product to me back in 2008/09 because he said I had dandruff and course hair. He said it would help with the dry scalp and my frizz. At first, the smell put me off. Tea Tree is definitely a scent to get used to. It's an earthy, minty smell and that I absolutely LOVE now! When applying, it gives a tingling, cooling feeling to the scalp, like someone rubbed mint leaves on you. Overall, it did cure my dandruff and provided moisture for both my scalp and hair. I would totally recommend this to anyone, even if you do not have problematic hair.
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have psoriasis in my scalp and I had read in various places online that tea tree oil was a great anti fungal and a remedy for it. I didn't want to apply the oil directly onto my scalp so I bought this shampoo with an Ulta gift card. I love how cool this shampoo makes my scalp feel and the smells isn't too pungent but I didn't see any improvement in my psoriasis or dandruff and it started to dry out my hair.
Debra B.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love the smell of tea tree. This shampoo will cleanse away a rough day and it will leave your hair feeling fresh and clean. One pump is enough for me so a 1 liter bottle goes a long way and is definitely worth the investment. This is by far my favorite shampoo.
Katie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my ride or die! I've always had dandruff and an ichy scalp and I will never go back! It was gone within 3 washes and its been great every since. I hate the smell of tea tree oil and this one smells so delightful! The best part too is that it keeps working and I don't need to keep switching shampoos!
Summer S.
Oakdale, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE BEST SHAMPOO OUT THERE. Not exaggerating. Love the way hair feels after it's been dried & styled! Smells AMAZING! The shampoo gives your scalp a nice cooling effect. Totally recommended. It's just a little on the pricey side. But I do see they have a buy two, get one deal right now :)
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorote product to get when it goes on sale. It smells amazing and makes me feel really refreshed. Plus, it clears up my airways as I wash my hair, which is always a plus. Using it while sick is also nice because it seems to help and soothe while I get my hair clean.
Vanessa M.
Santa Maria, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fav shampoo ever! I received as a gift ones and it's amazing ! I have dark brown hair but used it when I was blond as well ! Totally recommend great 👍🏻
Brooklyn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo so much!! It's the best I've ever used. It smells so good and lasts a long time. I have oily hair and it cleans it so well!!
Ashantee Z.
Riverside , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the way this product smells!! So minty!! I feel like my hair is always clean after I use this product! One of my favorite shampoos