BY PAUL MITCHELL

This listing is for: 1 Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo 33.8oz (liter) 1 Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner 33.8oz (liter) Special Shampoo 33.8oz Invigorating Cleanser An invigorating cleanser formulated with tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender. It's...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany S.
Zanesville, OH
This is one of my favorites I use it every day in the salon! It helps with dry scalp, it clears off any build up on the hair, the mint smell is refreshing! And it leaves your head and hair feeling amazing! And as if that’s not all it helps repel lice!!! I use it on my boys when school is in to give them that extra protection against the lice!!!
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
I love this conditioner and shampoo tea tree one its so good on my hair and it doesn't leave my hair all oily and nasty looking and it makes it smell really good that's the good thing I like about this but the thing I don't like it's kinda expensive
Lena L.
Rochester, NY
Paul Mitchell has some fabulous products and this is one of them. Tea tree oil is good for the skin hair and nails either way, this makes my hair smooth. I use it once weekly, unless I'm out of other shampoo then I use it more often
CamUnbothered g.
I love the tingle ! so moisturizing, and great for hair upkeep during the winter months..good for using before long protective styles such as weaves, braids, and twist...
it is good for restoring the ph balance in scalp
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
This is the #giftguide pick for the guy who is hard to buy for!

This is in our home and my 12 yr old and 6 year old boys use this on their hair because it does a great job curbing the itchy scalp and really cleaning the hair!
Samantha T.
San Diego, CA
If you just need a shampoo for normal hair, this smells nice and cleans the hair well (which is really what it’s marketed for). Before I️ colored my hair I️ loved this. Now it doesn’t help my hair quality enough.
Danielle D.
This makes my scalp feel healthier and I’m addicted to the smell (almost a menthol, minty scent). It’s easy to work to a lather and I only need to use it a few times a week to have clean, fresh smelling hair.
Audrey L.
Katy, TX
I love using this conditioner. It’s amazing and makes your head feel super tingly. I feel like it’s best for people with kinky curly and wavy hair. It smells amazing and I will always recommend this product
Doreen C.
Pico Rivera, CA
Pau Mitchell is a classic line of hair products that you can find anything for your hair. Love the tea tree products. Tingle feeling when I'm washing my hair and leaves my hard smelling amazingly.
Maia W.
Missouri City, TX
Love it. So bomb smells great. Love the tingling sensation that it gives your scalp. Cleans my natural hair very well makes it soft. No complaints. Price is up there but it’s well worth it