BY PAUL MITCHELL

Hydrating and Calming Shampoo Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Shampoo features a mild combination of color-safe cleansers and tea tree oil to provide a thick and rich lather that gives hair a fresh, new beginning. This shampoo is enriched with tea tree oil, lavender and mint that can nourish dry and thirsty hair giving it softness and shine. The tea tree oil is calming to the scalp, controlling dandruff and really helps to get rid of the itch. It's a natural remedy for all scalp issues. Enriched with tea tree oil Invigorating fragrance Rich lather Soothes scalp Experience pure refreshment with Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Shampoo that stimulates the scalp to help promote healthy hair. Just For You: Dry, unruly hair A Closer Look: Now you can relax and unwind, soothing the senses with natural extracts of calming lavender, mint and tea tree with the Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo. Get Started: Apply a small amount to damp hair. Lather and rinse completely. see more...

• I have a byracial daughter and I was told that when I use the con...2 Answers
  • I have color treated hair. How well does this work with color? Do...1 Answers
  • I have the worst issues with my scalp, i mean, i can literally ru...2 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It smells great and feels so relaxing in your hair." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this product to everyone." in 1 review
  • "It also cleans my hair very well!" in 1 review
  • "Tea tree oil has so many great properties, beauty wise, and this shampoo doesn't disappoint." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, leaves my hair soft, and my scalp feels clean as well as refreshed." in 1 review
Eddie C.
Orange County
LOVE!
Last winter I was going through a very dry scalp phase and I was trying shampoo after shampoo. After some research I discovered Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Lavender Mint Shampoo which was suppose to be very moisturizing. After reading some reviews I decided to give it a shot. I had never spent more then $8.00 on shampoo before since all my previous purchases had been made from a drugstore. The first thing that impressed me was the smell. It smelled like heaven! The second thing that impressed me was the lather. I have to have a good lather or I will never use that shampoo ever again. Well oh boy did it lather amazingly and effortlessly. After a few washes I noticed my scalp wasn't as itchy, my hair smelled amazing and was shiny. I recommend this shampoo to everyone. And the best part? It's cruelty-free! Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Shampoo
Sam B.
Best shampoo I've ever used. It is around $20 which may seem a bit expensive but it is 100% worth it. It smells great, feels great on my hair, and keeps my hair in great condition. I have medium length brown hair, never dyed, and this product is amazing. The only cons are if you switch off this to another product your scalp may be a bit itchy and the shampoo doesn't help dandruff.
Amber T.
Jacksonville, FL
I LOVE everything about this shampoo, conditioner, and leave in spray! It smells phenomenal. It feels amazing on your scalp and it very moisturizing! I used it years ago when my hair was very damaged and it worked wonders on my hair. I recently when back into the salon for a trim and they had it in stock! I was beyond thrilled!
Mara H.
One of my all-time favorite shampoos. It is truly moisturizing - probably best for a 'combination' scalp. The smell is incredible and is lathers very well. This is safe to use on color-treated hair. A small bottle seems to last a pretty long time, though I have short hair. I would absolutely buy again.
Mariel L.
This is my favorite shampoo! It is my holy grail. I have a very dry scalp that causes flakes but this shampoo hydrates my scalp and my flakes are gone. My hair feels so healthy and it smells so good too. It can be a little expensive for a shampoo but I think it's worth it!
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
I'm very neutral about this product. I bought it because my scalp gets really dry & friends tat were attending the Paul Mitchell schools recommended it to me, but I did not see any improvement with my condition. You also really need to like the scent of lavender because it is very strong.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
This was my go to shampoo before I had fantasy colors for my scalp. If usually massage it in for about a minute. It tingles on your scalp. It definitely helped with the dandruff. It’s a bit pricey but it’s totally worth it.
Lauren D.
Lewisburg, PA
It smells SO good! I feel like I’ve entered spa territory when I crack open this stuff. It feels refreshing and revitalizing on the scalp, and I always feel clean but not stripped of oils and natural scalp mojo when I use this line.
Jamie M.
I bought this and Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Conditioner to try to help my dry itchy scalp. I’d say that it does better than most stuff I’ve tried. I also tried the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Hair and Scalp Treatment which helped with the flakes. I love the smell of the mint and lavender. It’ll leave your hair smelling and feeling amazing for days. I’d recommend to others.
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
Favorite shampoo ever. Cleans great, Keeps Hair moisturized, smells wonderful, and my scalp has stayed healthy and moisturized all winter long. The smell is strong at first but rinses out to a light lovely smell.
Delfina R.
Peoria , AZ
Is this worth buying? I liked the idea of using this brand but don't know anyone who has.
Erika M.
Is this good for damaged/ really fine hair ?
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Is this good to use every time I wash my hair? I wash it every other day. And is it good for color treated hair?
Kimberly M.
El Campo, TX
I have the worst issues with my scalp, i mean, i can literally run my hands through my hair and get blood on my fingers, it's awful, and super embarrassing. Do you think this product would help? How well does this work?
I have a byracial daughter and I was told that when I use the conditioner do not rinse it out to let it stay on her hair to keep the curls moisturized and bounce and try not to wash her hair as much is it ok or good to do that