BY PAUL MITCHELL

Hydrating and Calming Shampoo Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Shampoo features a mild combination of color-safe cleansers and tea tree oil to provide a thick and rich lather that gives hair a fresh, new beginning. This shampoo is enriched with tea tree oil, lavender and mint that can nourish dry and thirsty hair giving it softness and shine. The tea tree oil is calming to the scalp, controlling dandruff and really helps to get rid of the itch. It's a natural remedy for all scalp issues. Enriched with tea tree oil Invigorating fragrance Rich lather Soothes scalp Experience pure refreshment with Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Shampoo that stimulates the scalp to help promote healthy hair. Just For You: Dry, unruly hair A Closer Look: Now you can relax and unwind, soothing the senses with natural extracts of calming lavender, mint and tea tree with the Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo. Get Started: Apply a small amount to damp hair. Lather and rinse completely. see more...

• I have a byracial daughter and I was told that when I use the con...2 Answers
  • I have color treated hair. How well does this work with color? Do...1 Answers
  • I have the worst issues with my scalp, i mean, i can literally ru...2 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "I would recommend this product to everyone." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and feels so relaxing in your hair." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, leaves my hair soft, and my scalp feels clean as well as refreshed." in 1 review
  • "It also cleans my hair very well!" in 1 review
  • "Tea tree oil has so many great properties, beauty wise, and this shampoo doesn't disappoint." in 1 review
Eddie C.
Orange County
LOVE!
Last winter I was going through a very dry scalp phase and I was trying shampoo after shampoo. After some research I discovered Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Lavender Mint Shampoo which was suppose to be very moisturizing. After reading some reviews I decided to give it a shot. I had never spent more then $8.00 on shampoo before since all my previous purchases had been made from a drugstore. The first thing that impressed me was the smell. It smelled like heaven! The second thing that impressed me was the lather. I have to have a good lather or I will never use that shampoo ever again. Well oh boy did it lather amazingly and effortlessly. After a few washes I noticed my scalp wasn't as itchy, my hair smelled amazing and was shiny. I recommend this shampoo to everyone. And the best part? It's cruelty-free! Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Shampoo
Jamie M.
I bought this and Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Conditioner to try to help my dry itchy scalp. I’d say that it does better than most stuff I’ve tried. I also tried the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Hair and Scalp Treatment which helped with the flakes. I love the smell of the mint and lavender. It’ll leave your hair smelling and feeling amazing for days. I’d recommend to others.
Angela m.
Warren
i’ve never used expensive shampoo in my life i always used dove, until I found out when you have thick hair like me, that all that silicone in the dove weighs your hair down and puts a film on it.. this tea tree shampoo is all natural and strips out all that silicone over time, it feels alive and healthy again and the smell is amazing! the lavender mint is an added bonus to make you relax!
Amber T.
Jacksonville, FL
I LOVE everything about this shampoo, conditioner, and leave in spray! It smells phenomenal. It feels amazing on your scalp and it very moisturizing! I used it years ago when my hair was very damaged and it worked wonders on my hair. I recently when back into the salon for a trim and they had it in stock! I was beyond thrilled!
Crystal C.
Jamestown, PA
I really do love this shampoo, but I don’t use it every day or it dries my hair out. However, I have noticed my scalp is much less itchy since I began using it. The smell is great for any time of day! I definitely recommend purchasing it during Ulta’s jumbo hair sale, so you get more bang for your buck!
Brittany N.
This is my go to shampoo and condition. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling great. I typically buy the large bottles at Ulta and get a pumped. This works great on my oily hair. I buy this product religiously and am super happy with the way it works for my hair.
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
I'm very neutral about this product. I bought it because my scalp gets really dry & friends tat were attending the Paul Mitchell schools recommended it to me, but I did not see any improvement with my condition. You also really need to like the scent of lavender because it is very strong.
Nikki N.
This is my all-time favorite shampoo, it gives me the best clean feeling. It has such a refreshing smell in lathers really nicely. I never get tired of it and I feel like it just gives me the best clean I’ve ever felt from the shampoo and is also color safe which is a huge plus
Lauren D.
Lewisburg, PA
It smells SO good! I feel like I’ve entered spa territory when I crack open this stuff. It feels refreshing and revitalizing on the scalp, and I always feel clean but not stripped of oils and natural scalp mojo when I use this line.
Danielle K.
Oakdale, CT
Honestly I recommend this shampoo to everyone. Number one it’s great for dandruff. But it is also great for anyone who has children in school. The tea tree oil and lavender oil are both great for preventing head lice!!! It also smells amazing.
Delfina R.
Peoria , AZ
Is this worth buying? I liked the idea of using this brand but don't know anyone who has.
Erika M.
Is this good for damaged/ really fine hair ?
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Is this good to use every time I wash my hair? I wash it every other day. And is it good for color treated hair?
Kimberly M.
El Campo, TX
I have the worst issues with my scalp, i mean, i can literally run my hands through my hair and get blood on my fingers, it's awful, and super embarrassing. Do you think this product would help? How well does this work?
I have a byracial daughter and I was told that when I use the conditioner do not rinse it out to let it stay on her hair to keep the curls moisturized and bounce and try not to wash her hair as much is it ok or good to do that