Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Hair And Scalp Treatment

Repair and moisturize damaged, dry hair with Tea Tree Hair and Scalp Treatment®. A unique combination of conditioners and nutrients replenish hair's moisture, repair damaged strands and protect from further harm. Plus, a soothing mix of ingredients invigorate and nourish the scalp.

WHAT IT DOES

Reconditions, repairs and protects hair while moisturizing strands and soothing the scalp.

HOW IT WORKS

Soy proteins, panthenol, vitamin E and shea butter repair and protect, while willow bark helps soothe troubled skin.

ADDED BONUS

Natural tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender leave hair smelling great.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Do you recommend this to use with the shampoo and conditioner and why? Does it speed the process of getting rid of dandruff?
I don’t have an oily scalp..I’m just looking for something to use periodically to rid of buildup from hair products, will this do that?
Iss it good product ?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Hair And Scalp Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Naperville
My saving grace when my scalp is mad! I get super gunned up scalp if I don’t wash my hair every other day, so when my schedule is hectic I’ll use dry shampoo and stretch it to 3 days but by the end of 3 days my sale is screaming. This stuff is extremely cooling for an instant relief, and after a good scrub into my scalp using something like [product:hair-scalp-massager-shampoo-brush,-maxsoft-scalp-care-brush] (I got mine from bed bath & beyond, no idea what brand), my scalp is cured. Before using this product, it would take me two days straight of washing with a clarifying shampoo to balance my scalp back out and get the same results as once use of this stuff!
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is THE best! My hair stylist turned me on to it and I now cannot live without it. If you're one of the millions who suffer from a dry, itchy scalp, the Tea Tree Hair and Scalp Treatment is going to be your best friend. I love the cool, soothing feel the treatment provides my scalp as I let it sit on my scalp in the shower, but once it's washed away I can still feel the tea tree oil going to work. And the results for me have been fantastic! No more flaky, itchy skin and the peppermint scent is unbeatable!
Lake Elsinore, CA
Scalp issues? Hair growth problems? Scalp odar or buildup from shampoos and hair products? That's right, with all the the products we use on our haur though may love the benefits its always a great idea to mean your sclap and guve it an invigorating tingling treatment at least once a month! Even if yoi are having breakouts on your scalp (my husband) with the monthly scalp treatment we saw major differences on his scalp just from giving it a boosted refreshed treatment.
Mooresville, NC
As a professional hairstylist I have access to many haircare products. My scalp gets dry and flaky in the winter and oily in the summer. When my scalp is acting up I always reach for this product. Not only does it leave my scalp feeling refreshed it is less itchy and leaves the rest of my hair feeling soft. I recommend you wash your hair first use this product second, rinse well then condition.
Trenton, OH
This take home treatment is wonderful!! The mint tingles your scalp as it magically moisturizes and loosens any dry skin on the scalp reducing flakes and itchy-ness! It is easy to apply and doesn’t take long to feel it working! The only down side is that the beads are somewhat hard to get every single one out without doing an extra rinse. But the product works very well!!
Plainview, AR
I love this brand! I put Some in my hand and rub it in my roots before my shower. And I let it sit for a little bit. And when I go to take a shower Are use a hairbrush and push it down in my room some more and it helps heal my dry scalp.. The price I wish was a little cheaper but it works and that what matters! The tea tree oil makes your hair feel fresh!
Lynwood , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Hmm I used to love this product as it did help me get rid of my dandruff but it returned and I’m not exactly sure how to use so that it continues to work. It’s about 18+ tax so it’s unfortunate that it’s not super easy to use. In addition sometimes it’s hard to get the micro beads completely out of your hair so that can be a bit annoying.
Dallas, GA
This stuff works miracles!!!! As a men's hair stylist I really love this for the cold months (which seem to create dandruff issues). It exfoliates the scalp and moisturizes the hair. However, I would say overuse of the product can leave you dry. It is great to pair with the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer!!
I have used this for years, and always have some on hand for when my scalp gets dry. Fun fact, if you have a reaction to natural deodorants that cause an ugly rash, a layer of this helps clear up your skin! I have never had a bad time with this treatment, and I always feel like I am treating myself to a spa experience when using this.
East Harwich
I use this once a week to control my psoriasis on my sacalp.  It’s gentle and thoroughly removes the psoriasis scabs while I am lathering and massaging my scalp. I leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing with warm water than I use cold to seal the scalp pores. This shampoo is a God send and is also good to use as a body wash
Ask a question to the Influenster community...