BY PAUL MITCHELL #1 in Scalp Treatments

Repair and moisturize damaged, dry hair with Tea Tree Hair and Scalp Treatment®. A unique combination of conditioners and nutrients replenish hair's moisture, repair damaged strands and protect from further harm. Plus, a soothing mix of ingredients invigorate and nourish the scalp.

WHAT IT DOES

Reconditions, repairs and protects hair while moisturizing strands and soothing the scalp.

HOW IT WORKS

Soy proteins, panthenol, vitamin E and shea butter repair and protect, while willow bark helps soothe troubled skin.

ADDED BONUS

Natural tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender leave hair smelling great.

FEATURES

• How long should you leave this in your hair?1 Answers
  • Does it help with an itchy scalp? Does it help with dandr...1 Answers
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I received this product for free as part of Ulta’s deal on buy 2 get 1 product free of Paul Mitchell products. I was excited to try this because I have a really dry, flakey scalp and have been looking for treatments that will rid me of that. I washed my hair with Paul Mitchell’s Tea Tree shampoo and condition first, then applied the treatment all over my head. Left it in for the recommended 3-5 minutes and oh my gosh! Not only did it smell great, but the mint helped soothe my irritated scalp! It also helped soften my recently dyed and dry hair. I’d like to use it more to see how it works over time, but so far, it’s five stars for me!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
First off I loved the fresh and organic scent of this product. I'm also a firm believer in the science behind the use of tee tree oil for skin health. The product also has a wonderful cool and tingly sensation that I found pleasant and relaxing. It rinses out well and doesn't leave behind any residue and you will notice a positive change in your scalp health with consistent use. It makes my list of products I'll stand behind.
Zoe C.
Minneapolis, MN
This treatment can be used as a cleansing conditioner for anyone who has texture in their hair or wears their hair short. I have many clients with curly hair who I recommend this to, as well as many men. It’s very good for the scalp and does not strip the hair of oils. The beads actually burst and are full of jojoba oil which is the closest oil in structure to the natural sebum are scallops produce. I have converted every guy I’ve ever dated to using this in addition to many clients
Onalee N.
Germantown, MD
I love this, especially in the winter! When my clients come in with dry scalp/dandruff, or even oily hair/product buildup, I bust this stuff out and it helps instantly! The exfoliating beads are gentle but really get in there and exfoliate the dead skin, and the minty oils leave the head feeling cool and tingly! I’d definitely recommend this product to anyone suffering from dry scalp/dandruff!
Ashanty C.
I went to cosmetology school at Paul Mitchell so Ive done many scalp treatments with this product. I feel it does a great job in cleansing and also is not damaging to clients with dry scalp. Tea Tree has many benefits and one of them is its anti bacterial. We used this for more then just treatments, its a great brush cleaner and also is great to add to a foot bath to help fight athletes foot!
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
My hair dresser recommended this for me when after pregnancy my hair and just head all together was acting weird with scalp and thinning out of hair .. I tried this and was surprised how much this helped with my dry scalpy sculp.. this is something I wont always use but in matters like these it helped so much . I want to pleased with the smell of this product but it did help me with my issue and I was pleased
Alexis R.
Phoenix, AZ
This hair and scalp treatment is AMAZING. I needed some help with dry scalp and this treatment was easy to throw on during the shower, and my scalp felt great after.  Not oily at all - which is a huge plus.  It smells great, and it has a cool tingling feeling that gives you the sense that it's really working! It's not super cheap for knowing I only probably need it temporarily BUT with a coupon at Ulta is was well worth it.
Mel A.
Paul Mitchell products are always awesome! This is great for dry scalp or dry hair. The tea tree oil is amazing. I like the smell. It's not cheap. It's on the salon end but worth it. You have to have this in your shelves. The con is if you don't like that feeling of minty kind of feel it's not for you. I like the smell and what it does. So it's my kind of product.
Yvette P.
San Diego, CA
So when I used it, it felt great. While shampooing my head felt really fresh and minty, like it was working. But it made my dandruff worse. Apparently it was suppose to be taken off all the excess build up. But I didn’t see it get better. The price is ok. If it worked on me it would be great. I’m sure it works great if you don’t have severe dandruff like me.
Christy T.
Rose Hill, VA
This stuff is really nice. I got his as a gift because I would never pay the super expensive price for his myself, and it really worked for me. I have a pretty oily scalp that I use lots of dry shampoo on so that I don't wash my hair too often. Unfortunately, I'm one of those people that gets super itchy spots that itch so bad they end up bleeding and hurting for a few days. This was recommended to me and then when I finally used it it was MAGICAL. When it touched the more raw areas on my scalp, it did burn. But afterwards the area didn't itch and it made my scalp calm down and stay calm for a few more days than usual. It also smells really good and made my hair super soft. I love this stuff. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. 😔
Liz R.
Does this make your hair smell like tea tree oil - you know that over powering smell? Or is this more of like a fresh clean smell?
Priska 🇸.
MALTA
Do it help if you have a itchy scalp?
Maraya A.
Pahrump, NV
Does this work well to treat dry and flaky scalp? My scalp gets so dry in the winter and I am looking for a solution.
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Does this dry out your hair?
Alli C.
Has anyone with scalp psoriasis ever used this? Would love to try it out, but worried it may irritate my scalp even more.