BY PAUL MITCHELL #1 in Scalp Treatments

Repair and moisturize damaged, dry hair with Tea Tree Hair and Scalp Treatment®. A unique combination of conditioners and nutrients replenish hair's moisture, repair damaged strands and protect from further harm. Plus, a soothing mix of ingredients invigorate and nourish the scalp.

WHAT IT DOES

Reconditions, repairs and protects hair while moisturizing strands and soothing the scalp.

HOW IT WORKS

Soy proteins, panthenol, vitamin E and shea butter repair and protect, while willow bark helps soothe troubled skin.

ADDED BONUS

Natural tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender leave hair smelling great.

FEATURES

• Is this worth the price?1 Answers
  • Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo does this shampoo ...3 Answers
Fatimat O.
Greenbelt, MD
I have eczema on my face, neck and scalp. Nothing was working and I decided to try this product, yes it's a little expensive and well worth it!!! No more problems with eczema I also started using it as my face and body wash. It's nicely cooling and invigorating I also use the Hair and Scalp treatment as a conditioner, my hair no longer falls out and it shines and feels wonderfully soft. Thanks to Paul Mitchell for a wonderful product !!!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
First off I loved the fresh and organic scent of this product. I'm also a firm believer in the science behind the use of tee tree oil for skin health. The product also has a wonderful cool and tingly sensation that I found pleasant and relaxing. It rinses out well and doesn't leave behind any residue and you will notice a positive change in your scalp health with consistent use. It makes my list of products I'll stand behind.
Onalee N.
Boonsboro, MD
I love this, especially in the winter! When my clients come in with dry scalp/dandruff, or even oily hair/product buildup, I bust this stuff out and it helps instantly! The exfoliating beads are gentle but really get in there and exfoliate the dead skin, and the minty oils leave the head feeling cool and tingly! I’d definitely recommend this product to anyone suffering from dry scalp/dandruff!
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
My hair dresser recommended this for me when after pregnancy my hair and just head all together was acting weird with scalp and thinning out of hair .. I tried this and was surprised how much this helped with my dry scalpy sculp.. this is something I wont always use but in matters like these it helped so much . I want to pleased with the smell of this product but it did help me with my issue and I was pleased
Mel A.
Paul Mitchell products are always awesome! This is great for dry scalp or dry hair. The tea tree oil is amazing. I like the smell. It's not cheap. It's on the salon end but worth it. You have to have this in your shelves. The con is if you don't like that feeling of minty kind of feel it's not for you. I like the smell and what it does. So it's my kind of product.
chastity s.
Nampa, ID
This stuff is great, but if you don't like the tingly feeling on your scalp you may want to reconsider this product. Personallly, I like the tingly feeling from the tee tree oil! My scalp gets very flakey and irritated but I've been told it isn't a dandruff issue. I tried this to see if it would help, and sure enough it did! I use this once a week to help easy the irritation.
Alicia H.
I have tried this product for my hair when it was so damaged and I had alot of dandruff. My scalp was terrible. This shampoo helps my issue a little bit. I noticed less dandruff and it gave my locks some shine. My hair didn't look so dead like it normally does. It may be pricey for some people but its definitely worth everything single penny.
Melinda S.
Saint Marys, GA
This hair product by Paul Mitchell was perfect for my hair and scalp I had bad dandruff for months and once I started using this after a week of it was all cleared up and it’s been my go to product ever cent this hair product by Paul Mitchell was perfect for my hair and scalp I had bad dandruff for months and once I started using this after week it was all cleared up and it’s been my go to product ever since
Christy T.
This stuff is really nice. I got his as a gift because I would never pay the super expensive price for his myself, and it really worked for me. I have a pretty oily scalp that I use lots of dry shampoo on so that I don't wash my hair too often. Unfortunately, I'm one of those people that gets super itchy spots that itch so bad they end up bleeding and hurting for a few days. This was recommended to me and then when I finally used it it was MAGICAL. When it touched the more raw areas on my scalp, it did burn. But afterwards the area didn't itch and it made my scalp calm down and stay calm for a few more days than usual. It also smells really good and made my hair super soft. I love this stuff. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. 😔
Kristen B.
Cincinnati , OH
I use this once a week to help get rid of product buildup in my hair. You don’t have to use much so it last awhile. This opens the pores on your scalp and helps with hair growth. It works well with other Paul mitchel tea tree products as well. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good detox for their hair.
Liz R.
Conroe, TX
Does this make your hair smell like tea tree oil - you know that over powering smell? Or is this more of like a fresh clean smell?
diksha b.
dibrugarh
I really need a shampoo that helps ME to resolve my scalp problem so it's is useful or not
Michelle C.
Boca Ratón, FL
I really need a shampoo that helps me to resolve my problem of scalps. Is it good?
Valerie T.
Edmonton, AB
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo does this shampoo really help with dry flaky scalp?
Priska 🇸.
MALTA
Do it help if you have a itchy scalp?