BY PAUL MITCHELL #30 in Lotion

Imagine a moisturizer so versatile that it could be used for skin and hair. Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer® is a leave-in conditioner, after-shave cream and body lotion all in one. Enriched with jojoba seed oil, tea tree oil and peppermint, it leaves hair and skin feeling silky smooth and smelling fantastic.

WHAT IT DOES

Calms sensitive skin and quenches thirsty hair, hydrating from head to toe.

HOW IT WORKS

Wheat-derived conditioners and jojoba seed oil refine skin and hair. Tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender soothe skin and leave hair smelling great.

ADDED BONUS

Makes a great post-shave soother.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

• My scalp is always breaking out and I was wondering how i...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work well? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
  • How does it feel on the skin?3 Answers
Melissa S.
I love this product. I haven’t actually used it on my hair, but I use it every morning on my face. It’s a nice, think lotion with a nice fragrance from the tea tree oil. My face feels refreshed! I use it after the shower, while my pores are still open. I also use it in the evenings to help remove eye makeup. I simply apply it to my lid and under eye area and then gently wipe off with a soft, dry tissue. I recommend this!Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer
Amy M.
Riverside
Ok, this review is part bias, i believe that for the price, you could get a much better product since I find their products weak and gets by mosy on the smell (in school we sell the smell way more than you should pay)
As for this product, you would never use this as a lotion as it is so greasy it begins to feel sticky. I use it to give hand massages but can't leave it on the clients hands I have to wipe it off of them and myself. You are basically paying for pretty smelling goo.
Jill S.
Fort Worth
I would not repurchase this item. It isn’t bad for use in your hair, it keeps flyaways and static at bay, but doesn’t smell great and isn’t anything special. I do not like it as a lotion, which it states it can be used as. It is very thin and kind of liquidy, does not absorb well, and leaves my hands feeling sweaty and gross after applying so I need to wash them every time after I use this product.
Erin D.
Livingston
Although my husband hates the smell of this product, I will continue to use it daily with the result I got! I noticed Ed an immediate difference in the texture of my hair. I have course, curly, color treated hair and I describe my hair as thirsty. It's not thirsty any more! My hair is silky and shiny.
April D.
This is an amazing, soothing product for your scalp. It smells wonderful and helps with an itchy, flaky scalp! I love that it comes with a pump and it is affordable given the amount you receive. It also doubles as a body moisturizer. I would highly recommend this as a purchase!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This tea tree oil is wonderful it really brings out my curls and moisturizes my hair very gently compared to the other oils i have used this by far the best. And it really moisturixing my skin.
Melissa C.
I have curly hair and the day after I started using this product my hair untangled easier, felt softer, and styled less stubborn. Even with just applying it on my hair with my hands, my hands started feeling more moisturized and soft. Will buy when done! [product:paul-mitchell-tea-tree-hair-and-body-moisturizer,-10.14-ounce]
Demi R.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this product! It softens my hair and my skin. It's not just a leave in conditioner but you can use it anywhere on your body because it's also a moisturizer. My husband bought this including the shampoo and conditioner as a gift only thinking it was for hair. I recommend to anyone, especially if you have dry itchy scalp. As you put the product in your hair you can massage it into your scalp and it leaves this cool refreshing feeling.
Stephanie M.
this product is really good my grandmother bought me this product after i complained about my hair and scalp being to dry i live were it is really cold and my hair gets really dry after using this product my hair is very silky and healthy my curles come out very well all thumbs up on this hair product !!!
Daphne W.
So, for me this is not very moisturizing for my skin or hair. It does give me that minty tingly feeling, but thats about it. Not impressed with Paul Mitchell anything except my flat iron. They need to use higher/better quality ingredients. $$ too much for nothing.
Breona J.
How does it feel on the skin?
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Do you recommend?
Candace T.
Is there another product of equal quality but lower price?
Josie M.
My scalp is always breaking out and I was wondering how is this product for dry sensitive scalp?
Denise M.
What yall think about this product?