Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Utica W.
Utica W.
Charlotte, NC

Ok I can't live without this, and once you try it you won't be able to either! This is the single best product I have ever tried. Now let me start by saying this is no cheap product,your going to pay little bit for it, But now let me tell you it will last for quite some time. I have three daughter and two sons I bought the biggest bottle I could find and it lasted well into the year ,yes really. It only takes like two-three pumps at most to do a whole head (our hair is shoulder length). the tingling sensation with drive you wild while the fragrance with open up your pore and just make you feels like you have been pampered at the best spa. You can get it directly from Paul Mitchell or order it online from Amazon (there is no price difference,except one has shipping cost) I can't say enough about this product once you try it you'll be hook!!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA

The product works perfectly. I put it in my hair and excess on my arms usually. The mint smell is very pleasant and not overpowering. It is very refreshing when its in your hair. It helps style hair without putting actual product in. Through out the day my hair feels nice and soft. My scalp also feels really nice. I bought the product because with change in weather my scalp was getting dry and it helps a lot.
Megan G.
Megan G.

I really love using Tea Tree products for my hair! I love the way they smell and feel when I'm using them. (they have a nice tingly sensation on your scalp when you apply it). This is a more pricy product than what you find in the stores and I usually only find it in a salon so I can't always find it when I want it but it is a really good product and I would definitely recommend it.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
East Alton , Il

This has a nice minty smell and makes your skin and hair super soft. It doesn't seem to have any long term effects on my hair. But for my boyfriend he thinks that it has made his hair shinier because his hair used to be more dull and this is one of the only products he has ever used in his hair. We both like it. Super inexpensive and can be bought at most any hair salon.
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Brooklyn, NY

This is the best tea tree shampoo ever! If you have some dandruff or just dry itchy scalp in the winter or even all year long this helps! It makes your hair squeaky clean. This is pricey I buy my bottles from Ulta but it helps my dry scalp and leaves a gorgeous shine to my color treated hair. The minty tingle is pretty awesome too! You can feel it working.
Kristi N.
Kristi N.
Mesopotamia, OH

I use this everyday when I get out of the shower! It's light weight formula doesn't weigh my hair down. It smells great and the tea tree oil is very helpful in the winter when I tend to get a little dry. Tea tree is a natural antiseptic so it keeps my skin healthy. I even make my boyfriend put it in his beard to soften it!
Alisa W.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX

I am on a tea tree everything kick right now and I super love this product because it leaves my skin and hair feeling amazing! I absolutely love using products containing lavender and tea tree for my problematic skin because it helps to smooth and calm my skin irritations and overall just refine everything over time.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.

I love Paul Mitchell products and this was a cool idea to have it be a dual use product. However. I didn't really like that it didn't lather my hair as much as I liked. The smell was great thigh tea tree oil tends to be pretty strong but this scent was refreshing. It is a bit pricey but it's good since it's dual use
Karmela O.
Karmela O.

My hair type is combination. It's oily on the roots but dry on the ends. I use this twice a weeks so that my hair can retain moisture that it needs through out the week especially now that I style my hair every other day. I need this to protect my hair from drying up with all the heat and products that I use.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Forest, VA

I love how amazing this makes my hair feel. I have naturally oily hair, so I really appreciate a moisturizer that makes my hair look and feel healthy without adding too much oil. This product does just that. A little goes a long way, and my hair has definitely become more soft and manageable since using this.
Breona J.
Breona J.

How does it feel on the skin?

Join Now