Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Kari P.
Kari P.
Piedmont, OK
Love this leave in conditioner. It smells great and your hair doesn't have that slimy oily feel afterwards! I bought this from the hair salon, and it was well worth the price! I have dry hair so anything to give it a little extra moisture is awesome in my book!!!
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
I like to use this on my scalp and the tips of my hair. I have a sensitive scalp and I find this product to be non irritating and it soothes the skin on my head. I will repurchase once I am done with my current bottle.
Siearra B.
Siearra B.
Connelly Spg, NC
Sept. 29, 2016, 10:19 p.m.
Review for: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer, 10.14 Ounce
This is probably one of the best things my roommate could have bought! After two uses my hair was back to a healthy moisterized hair. It was bone dry before I started using this stuff.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Paige, TX
This is amazing! It's about the only leave in condition I can use with my already oily hair. It's dual purpose makes it even better. Hair and Body moisturizer plus I love the smell!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Kansas City, KS
This is an amazing moisturizer. I use it for my hair and body year round. Doesn't leave you looking or feeling oily. My husband and son both love to use it too. Great for dry scalp.
Jack C.
Jack C.
Harrisburg, PA
Absolutely one of my favorite hair moisturizers!!! Works great on damp or dry hair and never takes too long to absorb and smells absolutely amazing I use it everyday!
Ann r.
Ann r.
Sept. 20, 2016, 4:38 a.m.
Review for: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer, 10.14 Ounce
My husband and my 2 yr old love this to death its moisturize your hair and body and leave a excellent smell
deja f.
deja f.
Philadelphia, PA
Works great with my hair. It's totally awesome work good with all types of hair. It's really great
Rose G.
Rose G.
Nov. 21, 2016, 4:57 p.m.
Review for: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer, 10.14 Ounce
Such a good product for on the go! Smells like mint super soft ! Perfect for both hair and body!
Utica W.
Utica W.
Charlotte, NC
March 25, 2017, 3:29 a.m.
Review for: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer, 10.14 Ounce
Ok I can't live without this, and once you try it you won't be able to either! This is the single best product I have ever tried. Now let me start by saying this is no cheap product,your going to pay little bit for it, But now let me tell you it will last for quite some time. I have three daughter and two sons I bought the biggest bottle I could find and it lasted well into the year ,yes really. It only takes like two-three pumps at most to do a whole head (our hair is shoulder length). the tingling sensation with drive you wild while the fragrance with open up your pore and just make you feels like you have been pampered at the best spa. You can get it directly from Paul Mitchell or order it online from Amazon (there is no price difference,except one has shipping cost) I can't say enough about this product once you try it you'll be hook!!
Breona J.
Breona J.
How does it feel on the skin?