BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Scalp Treatments

Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer - Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer calms sensitive skin and quenches thirsty hair, hydrating from head to toe. Wheat-derived conditioners and jojoba seed oil refine skin and hair. Tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender soothe skin and leave hair smelling great. Makes a great post-shave soother. - Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Lexi K.
Maple Grove, MN
This shampoo literally worked for me after 1 use! I was going through a really dry phase and had terrible dandruff that I could not get rid of! I tried a few other dandruff shampoos and did a few hair masks and nothing worked. My mom actually got me this and since I started using it every now and then I haven’t had dandruff since! Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo
Jaime C.
Haverhill , MA
I love this product!! My skin and hair in the winter is always super dry and my skin cracks! Also my skin and scalp is often itchy because it is so dry, but after using this I noticed both my skin and scalp were hydrated and not so itchy. My hair was so healthy, soft and shiny and smelt amazing! I’d definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin and scalp!!
Mel 🦄.
I have curly hair and the day after I started using this product my hair untangled easier, felt softer, and styled less stubborn. Even with just applying it on my hair with my hands, my hands started feeling more moisturized and soft. Will buy when done! [product:paul-mitchell-tea-tree-hair-and-body-moisturizer,-10.14-ounce]
Stephanie B.
My husband uses this product and loves it. A little bit goes a long way, so a container lasts us forever. He has wavy, very textured hair, and this just keeps it very soft and combats fly aways and frizz. It smells very good - like tea tree! This will always be a staple in our house, we have repurchased!
Phebean C.
['columbus', ''], OH
This tea tree oil is wonderful it really brings out my curls and moisturizes my hair very gently compared to the other oils i have used this by far the best. And it really moisturixing my skin.
Alexis C.
Tucson, AZ
I love the Paul Mitchell products, especially their tea tree line. They have a variety of scalp treatments to help with any dryness or flakiness you may encounter. They're very soothing with the help of the tea tree oil and make a huge difference in scalp care.
Helen T.
Metairie
My husband and I both suffer from dry itchy scalp in the winter. We were turn on to this product and I can tell you it worked for both of us. It tingles a little but it really cools the scalp and relieved the dry and itching. Worth every penny.
elizabeth M.
San Antonio
This moisturizer smells just like the shampoo. Really good. I use it mostly for shaving. My legs and also down there it helps with razor bumps and keeps everything smooth and moisturized.
My husband also uses it for after shave. Its a good go to for everything i have even used it during the summer when i had a sunburn!
Demi L.
Palm BAy, FL
I love this product! It softens my hair and my skin. It's not just a leave in conditioner but you can use it anywhere on your body because it's also a moisturizer. My husband bought this including the shampoo and conditioner as a gift only thinking it was for hair. I recommend to anyone, especially if you have dry itchy scalp. As you put the product in your hair you can massage it into your scalp and it leaves this cool refreshing feeling.
Daphne W.
So, for me this is not very moisturizing for my skin or hair. It does give me that minty tingly feeling, but thats about it. Not impressed with Paul Mitchell anything except my flat iron. They need to use higher/better quality ingredients. $$ too much for nothing.
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Do you recommend?
Breona J.
How does it feel on the skin?
Candace T.
Is there another product of equal quality but lower price?
Denise M.
What yall think about this product?
Josie M.
My scalp is always breaking out and I was wondering how is this product for dry sensitive scalp?