BY PAUL MITCHELL #6 in Scalp Treatments

Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer - Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer calms sensitive skin and quenches thirsty hair, hydrating from head to toe. Wheat-derived conditioners and jojoba seed oil refine skin and hair. Tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender soothe skin and leave hair smelling great. Makes a great post-shave soother. - Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Lexi K.
Maple Grove, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo literally worked for me after 1 use! I was going through a really dry phase and had terrible dandruff that I could not get rid of! I tried a few other dandruff shampoos and did a few hair masks and nothing worked. My mom actually got me this and since I started using it every now and then I haven’t had dandruff since! Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo
Stephanie B.
Statesboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses this product and loves it. A little bit goes a long way, so a container lasts us forever. He has wavy, very textured hair, and this just keeps it very soft and combats fly aways and frizz. It smells very good - like tea tree! This will always be a staple in our house, we have repurchased!
Tiffany T.
Granada Hills
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like his product and it has a wonderful smell however I have very dry hair and his product does not moisturize my hair and it leaves my hair feeling heavy. So I would only recommend this product to people who don’t have dry hair.
Demi L.
Palm Bay , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It softens my hair and my skin. It's not just a leave in conditioner but you can use it anywhere on your body because it's also a moisturizer. My husband bought this including the shampoo and conditioner as a gift only thinking it was for hair. I recommend to anyone, especially if you have dry itchy scalp. As you put the product in your hair you can massage it into your scalp and it leaves this cool refreshing feeling.
Daphne W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So, for me this is not very moisturizing for my skin or hair. It does give me that minty tingly feeling, but thats about it. Not impressed with Paul Mitchell anything except my flat iron. They need to use higher/better quality ingredients. $$ too much for nothing.
Michelle C.
Elk Mound, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this shampoo from Ulta to help with with itchy dry scalp. I did not find it to help with my problem but the shampoo feel great on my scalp and a I love using it.
Jaimie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair stylist always uses this product after color treating my hair to restore a bit of moisture and strength. The product smells like light mint and tea tree and is so calming when applied. I use this product with my partner who also loves the scent because it is a bit masculine.
Misti💕 R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I have psoriasis on my scalp and this really helps soothe it. It smells fantastic. The price is great. The pump bottles are very convenient. The way it makes my scalp tingle feels so refreshing. I would highly recommend it.
Michaela J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a good overall moisturizer. Especially in the winter time when your skin is more dry! I don't particularly like it for my hair but it's great to smooth it down and get static/frizz out
Chantel P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this. The smell is minty and fresh! Every time I use it my entire bathroom smells great. It also makes my hair feel healthy and not as breakable. I’d recommend this to everyone and will buy this again!
Breona J.
How does it feel on the skin?
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Do you recommend?
Candace T.
Is there another product of equal quality but lower price?
Josie M.
My scalp is always breaking out and I was wondering how is this product for dry sensitive scalp?
Denise M.
What yall think about this product?