BY PAUL MITCHELL #14 in Scalp Treatments

Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer - Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer calms sensitive skin and quenches thirsty hair, hydrating from head to toe. Wheat-derived conditioners and jojoba seed oil refine skin and hair. Tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender soothe skin and leave hair smelling great. Makes a great post-shave soother. - Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer see more...

• My scalp is always breaking out and I was wondering how is this p...1 Answers
  • How does it feel on the skin?3 Answers
  • Do you recommend?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Kari P.
Kari P.
Piedmont, OK
Love this leave in conditioner. It smells great and your hair doesn't have that slimy oily feel afterwards! I bought this from the hair salon, and it was well worth the price! I have dry hair so anything to give it a little extra moisture is awesome in my book!!!
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
I like to use this on my scalp and the tips of my hair. I have a sensitive scalp and I find this product to be non irritating and it soothes the skin on my head. I will repurchase once I am done with my current bottle.
Siearra B.
Siearra B.
Hiddenite, NC
This is probably one of the best things my roommate could have bought! After two uses my hair was back to a healthy moisterized hair. It was bone dry before I started using this stuff.
Jack C.
Jack C.
Harrisburg, PA
Absolutely one of my favorite hair moisturizers!!! Works great on damp or dry hair and never takes too long to absorb and smells absolutely amazing I use it everyday!
Ann r.
Ann r.
My husband and my 2 yr old love this to death its moisturize your hair and body and leave a excellent smell
Rose G.
Rose G.
Such a good product for on the go! Smells like mint super soft ! Perfect for both hair and body!
Utica W.
Utica W.
Charlotte, NC
Ok I can't live without this, and once you try it you won't be able to either! This is the single best product I have ever tried. Now let me start by saying this is no cheap product,your going to pay little bit for it, But now let me tell you it will last for quite some time. I have three daughter and two sons I bought the biggest bottle I could find and it lasted well into the year ,yes really. It only takes like two-three pumps at most to do a whole head (our hair is shoulder length). the tingling sensation with drive you wild while the fragrance with open up your pore and just make you feels like you have been pampered at the best spa. You can get it directly from Paul Mitchell or order it online from Amazon (there is no price difference,except one has shipping cost) I can't say enough about this product once you try it you'll be hook!!
Katy C.
Katy C.
Mesa, AZ
So when I was in hair school all of my instructors insisted this was one of the best products to use for if you have psoriasis or dandruff in your scalp to clean up your hair. I absolutely hate the minty smell of this shampoo/conditioner, but some people really seem to love the smell. I don't feel like this did much for me to prove to me that this product is worth it. You are also suppose to switch products up if you have these scalp issues or your scalp gets too used to the same product. This is worth trying, and seeing how it works for you!
Demi L.
Demi L.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this product! It softens my hair and my skin. It's not just a leave in conditioner but you can use it anywhere on your body because it's also a moisturizer. My husband bought this including the shampoo and conditioner as a gift only thinking it was for hair. I recommend to anyone, especially if you have dry itchy scalp. As you put the product in your hair you can massage it into your scalp and it leaves this cool refreshing feeling.
Daijah C.
Daijah C.
Hanford, CA
When I was younger I had really bad dry scalp and it would look like dandruff, but my mom got me this and it help me so much. During the winter I use this shampoo and it helped my hair so much. It smells like mint and gives off a tingling in my hair and makes me feel like I'm giving my hair a good cleaning. I would not use this for colored hair it dues fade the color out but it makes your hair look healthy.
Breona J.
Breona J.
How does it feel on the skin?
Candace T.
Candace T.
Is there another product of equal quality but lower price?
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Do you recommend?
Josie M.
Josie M.
My scalp is always breaking out and I was wondering how is this product for dry sensitive scalp?
Denise M.
Denise M.
What yall think about this product?