BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Scalp Treatments

Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer - Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer calms sensitive skin and quenches thirsty hair, hydrating from head to toe. Wheat-derived conditioners and jojoba seed oil refine skin and hair. Tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender soothe skin and leave hair smelling great. Makes a great post-shave soother. - Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer see more...

Buy on ULTA
Cassandra R.
Alpena, MI
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It is one of my all-time favorite products for my hair. It has such a refreshing scent to it. Almost like it is a stress-free scent. Everytime I use this, I know my hair will smell good for dayyyyys. I haven't used it in almost a week and I have been using other products and I can still smell this. I think this also helps with split ends, like repairing hair. Can't you just tell I love this???
Jill S.
Fort Worth
I would not repurchase this item. It isn’t bad for use in your hair, it keeps flyaways and static at bay, but doesn’t smell great and isn’t anything special. I do not like it as a lotion, which it states it can be used as. It is very thin and kind of liquidy, does not absorb well, and leaves my hands feeling sweaty and gross after applying so I need to wash them every time after I use this product.
Erin D.
Livingston
Although my husband hates the smell of this product, I will continue to use it daily with the result I got! I noticed Ed an immediate difference in the texture of my hair. I have course, curly, color treated hair and I describe my hair as thirsty. It's not thirsty any more! My hair is silky and shiny.
April D.
This is an amazing, soothing product for your scalp. It smells wonderful and helps with an itchy, flaky scalp! I love that it comes with a pump and it is affordable given the amount you receive. It also doubles as a body moisturizer. I would highly recommend this as a purchase!
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This tea tree oil is wonderful it really brings out my curls and moisturizes my hair very gently compared to the other oils i have used this by far the best. And it really moisturixing my skin.
Helen T.
Metairie
My husband and I both suffer from dry itchy scalp in the winter. We were turn on to this product and I can tell you it worked for both of us. It tingles a little but it really cools the scalp and relieved the dry and itching. Worth every penny.
Mel 🦄.
I have curly hair and the day after I started using this product my hair untangled easier, felt softer, and styled less stubborn. Even with just applying it on my hair with my hands, my hands started feeling more moisturized and soft. Will buy when done! [product:paul-mitchell-tea-tree-hair-and-body-moisturizer,-10.14-ounce]
Demi L.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this product! It softens my hair and my skin. It's not just a leave in conditioner but you can use it anywhere on your body because it's also a moisturizer. My husband bought this including the shampoo and conditioner as a gift only thinking it was for hair. I recommend to anyone, especially if you have dry itchy scalp. As you put the product in your hair you can massage it into your scalp and it leaves this cool refreshing feeling.
Stephanie M.
this product is really good my grandmother bought me this product after i complained about my hair and scalp being to dry i live were it is really cold and my hair gets really dry after using this product my hair is very silky and healthy my curles come out very well all thumbs up on this hair product !!!
Daphne W.
So, for me this is not very moisturizing for my skin or hair. It does give me that minty tingly feeling, but thats about it. Not impressed with Paul Mitchell anything except my flat iron. They need to use higher/better quality ingredients. $$ too much for nothing.
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Do you recommend?
Breona J.
How does it feel on the skin?
Candace T.
Is there another product of equal quality but lower price?
Denise M.
What yall think about this product?
Josie M.
My scalp is always breaking out and I was wondering how is this product for dry sensitive scalp?