Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Grooming Pomade uploaded by Becca L.

BY PAUL MITCHELL #54 in Pomades & Waxes

Shape hair and rock a polished finish with Tea Tree Grooming Pomade®. This versatile styling product is great for defining and shaping hair with a flexible hold you can run your fingers through. Vegetable-based conditioners soften strands while the citrus, tea tree and mint aroma delights the senses.

WHAT IT DOES

Provides old-school polish with a modern kick by shaping, controlling and defining hair with tons of shine.

HOW IT WORKS

Flexible resins and vegetable-based conditioners soften and control, while a burst of cool mint, tea tree and citrus refreshes and revives.

ADDED BONUS

Great for wavy or curly hair types.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

• "It light but works really good for my hair." in 1 review
  • "It works really well and the hold is perfect." in 1 review
  • "I'm a really big fan of Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree line in general, but really love this stuff." in 1 review
  • "The shine makes the hair look almost greasy." in 1 review
Justine A.
2046 reviews
I really love this pomade. I bought it at Ulta as I was out of hair paste/wax etc. It has a nice tea tree smell. It gives you great hold without feeling sticky or stiff and it gives your hair a nice shine.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This pomade is wonderful!!!! It smells terrible thought- but it’s good enough for me to try to look past that. I’ve used it a few times on clients. Paul Mitchell products are everything! You can never go wrong!
Stephanie B.
My husband uses this daily. A little goes a long way. It has a traditional tea tree scent, and it has a very flexible hold. One jar will last a very long time. The price is higher than drug store, but it is still a good value.
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
I always believe that anything containing Tea Tree is more healthy for your hair or body. I still stand by that opinion too. This Pomade made my hair feel amazing after I’d style it. I still buy it while I can! I recommend giving it a try!
Caitlin C.
Central, SC
Tea tree products are always amazing. I don't know if I like pomade because it always seems really thick and makes my hair looks clumpy or greasy. I must have thin hair.
Sasha L.
Windermere, FL
One of my favorites for a quick style in the morning. Smells amazing, a little product goes a long way, and it doesn't leave your hands feeling super sticky. I cut my hair short about a year ago and this is the first pommade I tried, and I still use the same can today!
Nicole K.
Gary, IN
Our family loves the entire Paul Mitchell tea tree line! The scent and tingly feeling are wonderful! Tea tree is great for your scalp and hair and Paul Mitchell hit the nail on the head with this line. We use this all year but more so in the hot summer because it's so invigorating and cleansing! The quality and quantity are both excellent! If you're looking to try something new, give this a try! It'll be worth it!!
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
As much as I did not want to say it, this pomade was a fantastic product. Yeah, it doesn’t smell too great. But that’s the only downside. This product is actually a damn good water-based pomade.
It has strength, some shine, and doesn’t dry up into a helmet. It will lock-in but not freeze up cement-style. On some days, you really don’t want to fuss with an oil-based…whether you’re lazy, it’s a windy day, or whatever. This product locked in my hair just enough to keep it looking good all day and night, yet not enough to make my hair rock hard.
This pomade is all good in my books — definitely a standard that should be in everyone’s cabinet.
Valerie D.
Surprise
This pomade had an amazing smell to it. I used it to style my hair when it was very short and spiky. It held up beautifully, and didn't leave a greasy or oily feel in my hair. Also with the amount of product in the packaging, it lasted forever! I would recommend this product
Cecilia R.
It's shiny
It smells great!
It's just a light/medium hold
It's very Pliable, so if you apply it in the morning one way and later decide you want it a different way just rewet it a little bit and move it around and your good to go!
For a stronger hold first apply it to dry hair

back