BY PAUL MITCHELL

Add remarkable shape, fullness and shine to your hairstyle with Tea Tree Firm Hold Gel®. This firm-hold styling product provides maximum control with a flake-free finish. Refreshing notes of mint, citrus and tea tree invigorate you and keep your hair smelling fresh all day long.

WHAT IT DOES

Clean, flake-free gel provides maximum control with a refreshing fragrance, thickening hair and locking the style in place.

HOW IT WORKS

Styling ingredients help your style stay put, while a burst of cool mint, tea tree and citrus refreshes and revives.

ADDED BONUS

Versatile formula can be applied to wet or dry hair.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

• I need something for the summer that is gentle on my hair...2 Answers
China D.
Paul Mitchell products never disappoint me! Paul Mitchell products are always top notch
Liz C.
Weirton, WV
My husband uses this to fix his hair. It smells great and keeps his hair fixed all day!
Cynthia C.
Riverside , Ca
Great hold for use with fine hair
Minty fresh smell (tea tree)
Great hold for all day
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
This product can be found at Ulta cosmetics and is absolutely amazing! The firm hold gel is perfect for slicked back hair styles or a scrunched wet hair look. The tea tree smells amazing and the product is relatively light. Definitely worth the try!
Jaylie S.
l love this gel. It smells so good and lasts so long! My curls look so good with this, I always recommend this to all of my friend and family! I purchased this at a local hair salon, Dimensionals, and have since been hooked! I love this product
Morgan H.
Winnipeg
I love the smell of this gel, it is so calming with such a firm hold. It is a great choice for dancers or those who need a tight bun. There is a cooling sensation when you apply the gel that makes the whole experience of using it fantastic.
Miryect R.
I love this gel, I usually use mousse, but I am trying this one and is is great. Help a a lot when my curls don’t want to hold.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Great for styling my entire family's hair,weather thick or not,plus smells awesome. Stays in place all day.
Mary S.
Anything Tea Tree is amazing! Its not to heavy on my hair and leaves it feeling clean and fresh still
Tanya M.
Monetta
What can I say about this product it's the best I've come across it works wonderful
Tammy W.
I need something for the summer that is gentle on my hair but can help with the frizz on a muggy day. How well does it work?