BY PAUL MITCHELL

Add remarkable shape, fullness and shine to your hairstyle with Tea Tree Firm Hold Gel®. This firm-hold styling product provides maximum control with a flake-free finish. Refreshing notes of mint, citrus and tea tree invigorate you and keep your hair smelling fresh all day long.

WHAT IT DOES

Clean, flake-free gel provides maximum control with a refreshing fragrance, thickening hair and locking the style in place.

HOW IT WORKS

Styling ingredients help your style stay put, while a burst of cool mint, tea tree and citrus refreshes and revives.

ADDED BONUS

Versatile formula can be applied to wet or dry hair.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

• I need something for the summer that is gentle on my hair...2 Answers
Jocelyn p.
This product smells wonderful and holds extremely well! A little product for me goes a long way!
Amy F.
Oregon City, OR
This stuff works really well!!! My hair is picky about products but this worked well in my hair
Samantha E.
Canfield, OH
Hold hair in place has a great scent to it and I even use the matching shampoo and conditioner
Victoria R.
Brenham, TX
Huge fan of the whole Tee Tree line. I love this gel. Non flaky. A little bit goes a long way.
Angelique G.
Littleton, CO
Paul Mitchell tea tree gel smells awesome and works great. Your hair stays in place all day.
Sagan L.
This product is awesome!
It gives good hold without being overly shiny. I love the smell too
Stephanie L.
Roanoke, VA
This is the perfect gel for most men's hairstyles! It will hold all day and give good shine!
Amber W.
Newark
Love the way tea tree products by Paul Mitchell smell! Great overall product by this brand.
Steph B.
I love the smell and look of Paul Mictchell Tea Tree Firm Hold Gel. It's a very sleek look.
Jena C.
Barberton, OH
Works well for my kids hair. Heavier gel. Easy to wash out not effective for longer hair.
Tammy W.
I need something for the summer that is gentle on my hair but can help with the frizz on a muggy day. How well does it work?