BY PAUL MITCHELL

Add remarkable shape, fullness and shine to your hairstyle with Tea Tree Firm Hold Gel®. This firm-hold styling product provides maximum control with a flake-free finish. Refreshing notes of mint, citrus and tea tree invigorate you and keep your hair smelling fresh all day long.

WHAT IT DOES

Clean, flake-free gel provides maximum control with a refreshing fragrance, thickening hair and locking the style in place.

HOW IT WORKS

Styling ingredients help your style stay put, while a burst of cool mint, tea tree and citrus refreshes and revives.

ADDED BONUS

Versatile formula can be applied to wet or dry hair.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

• I need something for the summer that is gentle on my hair...2 Answers
Megan B.
Lawndale, ['', '', '']
Amazing product has wonderful strong hold , i really love the smell its smells great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maureen C.
Turtle Creek, PA
Love the firm hold and high shine this gel provides. Although it is a firm hold, it doesn't leave your hair feeling crunchy. Unisex!
Holly S.
I use this for my son's hair. I love the smell! It's not strong enough to hold the style he likes but still a wonderful product.
Natasha B.
Definitely firm hold. Stiff. But lasts ALL day long. It is not my favorite but is very healthy. I keep it just in case of rain.
Jesikka H.
Clarkston , WA
I love this product. It's easy to use, smells nice and makes sure to do its job. Definitely one I will keep stocked in my home.
BRITTANY S.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
Love tea tree product line......great for thick hair at the beach and an awesome product to carry in your purse for touch ups
Carolina L.
I love the smell of this gel. It has a really strong hold that won't get flakey. I will not hesitate to buy this again.
Adam V.
Snover, MI
A decent product for guys. Smells little funny but works well. On occasion it left my hair a bit...bristly but rarely.
Mariam G.
Gurnee, IL
This gel is a life saver! Whenever I style my hair up or tight, I use this gel and my hair does not budge! I love it!
Ashley A.
Acushnet, MA
I really love the smell of this product. I use the tea tree shampoo and conditioner before I use this styling gel.
Tammy W.
I need something for the summer that is gentle on my hair but can help with the frizz on a muggy day. How well does it work?