BY PAUL MITCHELL

Add remarkable shape, fullness and shine to your hairstyle with Tea Tree Firm Hold Gel®. This firm-hold styling product provides maximum control with a flake-free finish. Refreshing notes of mint, citrus and tea tree invigorate you and keep your hair smelling fresh all day long.

WHAT IT DOES

Clean, flake-free gel provides maximum control with a refreshing fragrance, thickening hair and locking the style in place.

HOW IT WORKS

Styling ingredients help your style stay put, while a burst of cool mint, tea tree and citrus refreshes and revives.

ADDED BONUS

Versatile formula can be applied to wet or dry hair.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

• I need something for the summer that is gentle on my hair...2 Answers
Mallory S.
Cantonment , FL
My brother uses this to style his hair and it smells very very good. I recommend it holds his hair all day long and the plus is that it smells really good like mint.
Tori G.
Independence, OH
The tea tree is very good for your hair , I love anything Paul Mitchell it makes your hair smell so good and this firm hold gel makes your hair stay in place
Aida T.

this gel doesn't feel heavy or grease. compared with other products. is a little bit expensive but is worth to pay the price. love the natural ingredients.
Kira M.
Oxon Hill, MD
Great, really works . It held my hair for a long time , also has a minty feeling. It's make your hair hard. It flakes. I would not reckoned this product
Kirenia Z.
My best friend is a student at paul mitchell and she used it on my hair and it was amazing I love their tea tree products the smell amazing also
Cecilia D.
Ogden, UT
My son currently used this product. We love the smell on his hair and doesn't live a white dust like most of gel in dark hair. Not so expansive.
Daniela J.
North Bend, NE
I really enjoyed using this hair gel. It has amazing staying power and it smells great! It's a little sticky so that's why I gave it 4 stars.
Jennifer R.
Groveton, TX
I love the tea tree products because of my severe flaking and dandruff. Once I found this and started using it my flakes were very minimum.
zuly s.
I did not like this at all everytime ill put it on itll get my head to freaking itchy that it made no sence but i do like the way it smell
Natalia B.
This is the best holding hair I have tried so far!! I have wavy rebel hair and this is the only thing that makes it stay put. It's great!!
Tammy W.
I need something for the summer that is gentle on my hair but can help with the frizz on a muggy day. How well does it work?