BY PAUL MITCHELL

Add remarkable shape, fullness and shine to your hairstyle with Tea Tree Firm Hold Gel®. This firm-hold styling product provides maximum control with a flake-free finish. Refreshing notes of mint, citrus and tea tree invigorate you and keep your hair smelling fresh all day long.

WHAT IT DOES

Clean, flake-free gel provides maximum control with a refreshing fragrance, thickening hair and locking the style in place.

HOW IT WORKS

Styling ingredients help your style stay put, while a burst of cool mint, tea tree and citrus refreshes and revives.

ADDED BONUS

Versatile formula can be applied to wet or dry hair.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

• I need something for the summer that is gentle on my hair...2 Answers
tamesha P.
Atlanta, GA
Great smelling product that really holds your hair without flaking also it doesn't leave your hair stiff like most gels . Great ingredients in tree gel that your hair will love.
Hina T.
Irving, TX
Does not hold hair very well. This was a very expensive one so I thought it must be good quality but I thought wrong. The Crew hair gel is way better it is also very cheap. I would never in a million years buy this again ever.
Pamela R.
Lakeville, MN
I use this , not only for the hold, but because I suffer from psoriasis. I swear it has helped clear my scalp! I. no longer have any itching. It provides awesome hold without any build up on my hair or scalp.
Nicole B.
Marysville, WA
For a woman with really thick and heavy hair this product worked wonders! I like that its not greasy and it left me with beautiful beachy waves in my hair. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Emily W.
Huntsville, AL
An must for my husband. After going from the Man Bun to a sleeker, pushed back look, I had to find home something he would use regularly to keep up the style. He likes the scent and the hold
an h.
San Antonio, TX
Best styling get I every use and keeping going back to it after trying a million different products. keep your hair stay in put all day but stay soft not supper hard like different product
Ashley M.
Wake Forest, NC
Thicker gel than most other clear gels. Smells amazing and has a slight tingle to it. Has great hold and doesn't flake. Rinsed out well. Good value for the name brand.
Sheryl B.
Mililani, HI
Yes tree products are amazing when my hair needs a pick me up. Cleansing my hair of all the oils and dirt, the gel smells amazing and doesn't kill my hair with all the chemicals.
Sydney C.
Toledo, OH
My hair is naturally curly and frizzy. To tame the curls I use this product and it works wonders. It doesn't leave my hair feeling dry and flaky. Instead it adds shine and bounce!
Candice B.
Cincinnati
my fiancé uses this gel for his hair and it works great! keeps his locks in place and spiked. he has blonde hair. good value and affordable product, well worth the money.
Tammy W.
I need something for the summer that is gentle on my hair but can help with the frizz on a muggy day. How well does it work?