BY PAUL MITCHELL

Add remarkable shape, fullness and shine to your hairstyle with Tea Tree Firm Hold Gel®. This firm-hold styling product provides maximum control with a flake-free finish. Refreshing notes of mint, citrus and tea tree invigorate you and keep your hair smelling fresh all day long.

WHAT IT DOES

Clean, flake-free gel provides maximum control with a refreshing fragrance, thickening hair and locking the style in place.

HOW IT WORKS

Styling ingredients help your style stay put, while a burst of cool mint, tea tree and citrus refreshes and revives.

ADDED BONUS

Versatile formula can be applied to wet or dry hair.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

• I need something for the summer that is gentle on my hair...2 Answers
Salim G.
I have been using the Tea Tree gel for years now. I was turned to it by my sister who is a stylist. The ability for it easily adapt to your hair and still keep it soft and let me run my hand through it without messing it up. Most importantly it washes out easily.
Nicole W.
I love Paul Mitichels tea tree products. Left with a nice fresh natural minty smell. It hold for a long time, all day. Longer compared to other products. My hair is very straight so this products does good with keeping a hold. I would buy this product again.
Josh V.
waldorf
This hair gel is really good. One of my favorites, in fact. It’s not really that great for holding you hair down all day, but I like it because it gives you a little extra control over you hair and doesn’t make it extremely crispy and hard. I like to use it on days when I want my hair to look decent, but don’t feel like doing my entire routine.
Amanda G.
Conway, SC
I love the smell of this product ! It is light and fresh. I work very long hours and sometimes don't have time for a complicated style! This product allows me to throw it in my hair and give it a awesome beach look, that smells amazing!
Kalie W.
I really enjoyed using this product! I have pretty curly hair and I don't like when it is poofy, so I put just a little bit of this in my hair and it keeps the curl without making my hair poofy. I definitely recommend it.
FRANCIS H.
LOVE this gel. Convenient size for traveling. Smells awesome. Very good hold on my hair and helps with styling. I got mine locally at a JC Penny Salon on sale. product holds hair in shape for hours. will recommend to others. Maybe a gift set would be nice.
Natasha C.
Bend, OR
The smell is nice and fresh smelling. You get a lot of product but it is pricey. I use this at work almost every day on my clients it has a light hold only works for men with fine hair who want a more loose style. Not recommended for thick hair not strong enough.
Brianne W.
ashkum, IL
I love the tea tree gel and the whole tea tre line from Paul Mitchell. I purchase this for my husband to help combat his dry scalp and it works like a dream and styles his hair all day long
Danybeth D.
Addison, IL
I love the smell of this gel! Plus it's great for my curly hair it doesn't make it puffy like the rest of the other products I've used. Plus it's a great price for what it does to my hair. I wouldn't switch to any other one! If highly recommend this to anyone!
Danielle S.
Butler, PA
I love the entire Tea Tree line. I use the shampoo and conditioner about twice a week and use this when I leave my hair go it's natural curly hair. Smells good and doesn't leave a residue
Tammy W.
I need something for the summer that is gentle on my hair but can help with the frizz on a muggy day. How well does it work?