BY PAUL MITCHELL

Add remarkable shape, fullness and shine to your hairstyle with Tea Tree Firm Hold Gel®. This firm-hold styling product provides maximum control with a flake-free finish. Refreshing notes of mint, citrus and tea tree invigorate you and keep your hair smelling fresh all day long.

WHAT IT DOES

Clean, flake-free gel provides maximum control with a refreshing fragrance, thickening hair and locking the style in place.

HOW IT WORKS

Styling ingredients help your style stay put, while a burst of cool mint, tea tree and citrus refreshes and revives.

ADDED BONUS

Versatile formula can be applied to wet or dry hair.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

• I need something for the summer that is gentle on my hair...2 Answers
Josh V.
waldorf
This hair gel is really good. One of my favorites, in fact. It’s not really that great for holding you hair down all day, but I like it because it gives you a little extra control over you hair and doesn’t make it extremely crispy and hard. I like to use it on days when I want my hair to look decent, but don’t feel like doing my entire routine.
Dana T.
Randallstown , MD
This is my favorite gel to use! I am a Paul Mitchell lover but this is outta this world!! I recently found it whilst looking for my usual shampoo. It comes at a great price and has a great hold. Not to mention it doesn't make my hair feel brittle like most styling gels
Holly D.
My entire family has pretty coarse thick hair. This product has changed the styling game for us for quite some time. It is my brothers favorite for his coarse, thick, curly hair. It holds which says a lot for the type of hair we have and it doesn't leave a sticky or "gel-like" appearance.
Britt D.
Knox, PA
I love this stuff it smells amazing and is so relaxing it's pretty pricey but totally worth every penny in my opinion I would most definitely recommend to anyone Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Firm Hold Gel
Dennis C.
Liverpool, NY
After Matrix discontinued Dirty Trix Messy Matte Clay, my stylist has had to come up with some of her own concoctions to try and duplicate the hold without the clay. She uses this Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Gell on my hair first before she adds anything else to it. The tea tree helps my scalp tremendously and gives it a little crunchy hold that the other products she uses (construction paste, etc.) can use as a basis.

I don't use this as part of my daily routine as I found matte clay that works (Baxters of California) but since my stylist doesn't carry it (she's a Paul Mitchell Salon) she uses this gel on me every couple weeks when I get my hair cut. If I had spiky hair, I'd use this product for sure. But for the messy look, I would do what she does and put a dime size amount in your hair before you add other products to it.
Valentina A.
Merriam, KS
This Paul Mitchell, Tea Tree oil, Firm hold hair gel is THE BEST hair gel. I have thick wavy/curly hair and this is the only gel that give my curls definition. My hair does not become frizzy or look dry with this gel. I can spritz some water on my hair the next day and this re-activates the gel and my hair stays curly and not frizzy. The price is reasonable and the scent is of tea tree and if you are familiar with tea tree scent you know how wonderful tea tree smells.
Veronica R.
I love the smell of tea tree so I love the smell of this gel. One bottle tends to last me a long time and I have pretty curly hair. I would say it is a med-strong hold and can leave the hair crunchy if a lot is used. If I just use a little it is still pretty soft with still keeping the frizz down. All and all it is hair gel!
Salim G.
I have been using the Tea Tree gel for years now. I was turned to it by my sister who is a stylist. The ability for it easily adapt to your hair and still keep it soft and let me run my hand through it without messing it up. Most importantly it washes out easily.
Nicole W.
I love Paul Mitichels tea tree products. Left with a nice fresh natural minty smell. It hold for a long time, all day. Longer compared to other products. My hair is very straight so this products does good with keeping a hold. I would buy this product again.
Amanda G.
Conway, SC
I love the smell of this product ! It is light and fresh. I work very long hours and sometimes don't have time for a complicated style! This product allows me to throw it in my hair and give it a awesome beach look, that smells amazing!
Tammy W.
I need something for the summer that is gentle on my hair but can help with the frizz on a muggy day. How well does it work?