Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Essential Oil

by Paul Mitchell

Natural lemon oil helps rejuvenate worn out bodies and minds. Pure essential sage oil helps stir up the senses and improve memory. The combination of natural oils adds a refreshing twist to sensory therapy.

WHAT IT DOES
Helps treat minor acne and skin irritations, relieves itching and helps reduce muscle pain.

HOW IT WORKS
Made from 100% pure essential tea tree oil, it's a natural antiseptic known for its healing properties.

ADDED BONUS
Add a few drops to Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer® for an invigorating massage.

Is it 100% organic?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Essential Oil!
La Habra, CA
I love tea tree oil! it is so versatile and smells amazing! you can use it to dry out acne, take down inflammation, or you can put it in a diffuser! love this! will repurchase!
Winston Salem, NC
This intense oil can be used to help maintain luxury hair. It smells just like #1 most recognized brand shampoo. Dispense onto scalp and let set.
Pasco, WA
I absolutely love this oil its wonderful at getting rid of acne and helps with acne scars I really reccomend it to anyone with acne problems.
If you love tea tree then Paul Mitchell is the way to go! It's the purest form of it since the brand owns the rights to tea tree!!
Hiawassee, GA
Love using on my facial towels for my guests to enhance their facial experience . Also in the diffuser is a great option .
Middletown, DE
Benefits of tea tree oil, and it smells great! Use wit shampoo and conditions for a whole routine. Not harsh at all.
Seneca, SC
This tea tree oil is so awesome,it makes my hair so shiny,it makes my scalp feel tingly and my hair smell minty!
This is great for skin and scalp! Has a wonderful aroma that soothes your mind as well. Helps dry up acne.
San Benito, TX
This oil smells AMAZING. great to put in your hair or all over your body if you please. Great product
Bay point, CA
This stuff comes in handy when your need it the cons just the packing I wish the packaging was bigger
Ask a question to the Influenster community...