BY PAUL MITCHELL

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Paul mitchell tea tree conditioner - 10.14 oz see more...

Buy on Target*
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love tea tree oil. The smell is great and it is so soothing. This conditioner leaves my hair super smooth.
linsey t.
linsey t.
Moreno Valley, CA
I really had high hopes for this product. But I was wrong. Not only did it make my hair feel dry and strip all my natural oils, it really inflamed my scalp to have extreme dandruff and patches to where it would bleed. It could just be my sensitive scalp because I've heard great things about it. But for everyday use this didn't work for me. I spent too much money for me not to even use the rest of it. I would suggest trying a sample size to make sure this product works for you because everyone has different hair and a different scalp.
Fiona H.
Fiona H.
Walkersville, MD
This is my favorite conditioner. I have terrible back acne and this conditioner helped me have healthy hair and treat my back. I recently bleached my hair and have damaged ends and this helped treat it. I would definitely but it again. I might even buy it for the rest of my life!
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
I can't remember if it was this or the conditioner that makes my scalp tingle but both of them feel refreshing on the head. The smell is beautiful. However, my hair never really changes no matter what I use this was no exception and his was expensive. But the experience was nice.
Luz G.
Luz G.
It smells so amazing and it is so relaxing. It clearly calms my mind when I use it along with the shampoo. I bought this at ulta and I can't stop smelling my husband's head whenever he takes a shower. I can't get over the smell
Dana M.
Dana M.
I really disliked this product. I had read a ton of reviews and really love Paul Mitchell hair color but this conditioner and shampoo dried my hair out so much and made it very brittle. I would not suggest this to others, especially for the price!
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
San Antonio, TX
Just started using this shampoo and conditioner combo. It leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. My scalp feels cool and refreshed. I love it already. I can't wait to see what my hair looks like after using it for at least a week.
Levi F.
Levi F.
Scottsdale, AZ
My favorite conditioner to use is Paul Mitchell Tea Tree!! Very refreshing feeling and makes my hair look and feel healthier. The best on the market!!
Marco G.
Marco G.
Nogales, AZ
Amazing smell, I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone that needs a lot of help from their conditioner. It is not as moisturizing as other conditioners. I have short hair and it really hasn’t been a huge issue for me. But anyone with long, dry, damaged or treated hair might want to avoid the entire tea tree oil line. Price is average for “salon” shampoo and conditioner. Tip: I’ve seen this product cheaper at Marshall’s if you want to try it.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Edmonton
When I'm having dandruff issues this is my go to conditioner. It smells amazing as long as you like Tea Tree oil. It's a little difficult to find which is my only drawback at least in Canada but it lasts forever and my hair doesn't feel stripped of moisture when I use it to clear the product buildup and dandruff I'm trying to get rid of. Love it!