BY PAUL MITCHELL

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Paul mitchell tea tree conditioner - 10.14 oz see more...

Buy on Target*
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love tea tree oil. The smell is great and it is so soothing. This conditioner leaves my hair super smooth.
linsey t.
linsey t.
Moreno Valley, CA
I really had high hopes for this product. But I was wrong. Not only did it make my hair feel dry and strip all my natural oils, it really inflamed my scalp to have extreme dandruff and patches to where it would bleed. It could just be my sensitive scalp because I've heard great things about it. But for everyday use this didn't work for me. I spent too much money for me not to even use the rest of it. I would suggest trying a sample size to make sure this product works for you because everyone has different hair and a different scalp.
Elaine T.
Elaine T.
Roanoke
I love this shampoo. It feels tingly on your scalp like it's doing a deep clean. Be careful not to get it In your eyes though-- it burns. I have a very oily scalp and usually have to wash my hair daily or else it looks super greasy. This shampoo does a really good job of getting rid of excess oil and not having any product buildup in my scalp.
Fiona H.
Fiona H.
Walkersville, MD
This is my favorite conditioner. I have terrible back acne and this conditioner helped me have healthy hair and treat my back. I recently bleached my hair and have damaged ends and this helped treat it. I would definitely but it again. I might even buy it for the rest of my life!
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
I can't remember if it was this or the conditioner that makes my scalp tingle but both of them feel refreshing on the head. The smell is beautiful. However, my hair never really changes no matter what I use this was no exception and his was expensive. But the experience was nice.
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
Anything with tea tree oil in it sells me, and this product did more than that. It smells exactly like tea tree oil, and leaves your hair feeling so soft and smooth. I think it works wonders for your hair, so it's definitely worth the price!
Luz G.
Luz G.
It smells so amazing and it is so relaxing. It clearly calms my mind when I use it along with the shampoo. I bought this at ulta and I can't stop smelling my husband's head whenever he takes a shower. I can't get over the smell
Aaliyah W.
Aaliyah W.
Mulberry, FL
This is such a good conditioner. The smell is amazing and it leaves your hair super soft, frizz free, and repaired. I would definitely buy this again and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. I love this conditioner!
Allison K.
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
I love the smell of this conditioner and the tingle it leaves in my scalp when I apply it. It's very refreshing. It's a scent that my husband enjoys too, so we can both enjoy the shampoo and conditioner together.
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
To me this conditioner is meh when you consider the high price point. I appreciate that it doesn't leave my hair greasy (like many other conditioners do) but I don't think I will purchase again!