Add a Photo

By PAUL MITCHELL
Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Paul mitchell tea tree conditioner - 10.14 oz
Levi F.
Levi F.
Scottsdale, AZ
My favorite conditioner to use is Paul Mitchell Tea Tree!! Very refreshing feeling and makes my hair look and feel healthier. The best on the market!!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love tea tree oil. The smell is great and it is so soothing. This conditioner leaves my hair super smooth.
Fiona H.
Fiona H.
Walkersville, MD
May 25, 2017, 8:03 a.m.
Review for: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner - 10.14 oz
This is my favorite conditioner. I have terrible back acne and this conditioner helped me have healthy hair and treat my back. I recently bleached my hair and have damaged ends and this helped treat it. I would definitely but it again. I might even buy it for the rest of my life!
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
April 27, 2017, 11:25 p.m.
Review for: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner - 10.14 oz
I can't remember if it was this or the conditioner that makes my scalp tingle but both of them feel refreshing on the head. The smell is beautiful. However, my hair never really changes no matter what I use this was no exception and his was expensive. But the experience was nice.
Luz G.
Luz G.
April 25, 2017, 1:20 a.m.
Review for: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner - 10.14 oz
It smells so amazing and it is so relaxing. It clearly calms my mind when I use it along with the shampoo. I bought this at ulta and I can't stop smelling my husband's head whenever he takes a shower. I can't get over the smell
Dana M.
Dana M.
April 28, 2017, 9:04 p.m.
Review for: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner - 10.14 oz
I really disliked this product. I had read a ton of reviews and really love Paul Mitchell hair color but this conditioner and shampoo dried my hair out so much and made it very brittle. I would not suggest this to others, especially for the price!
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
San Antonio, TX
April 3, 2017, midnight
Review for: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner - 10.14 oz
Just started using this shampoo and conditioner combo. It leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. My scalp feels cool and refreshed. I love it already. I can't wait to see what my hair looks like after using it for at least a week.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Edmonton
April 17, 2017, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner - 10.14 oz
When I'm having dandruff issues this is my go to conditioner. It smells amazing as long as you like Tea Tree oil. It's a little difficult to find which is my only drawback at least in Canada but it lasts forever and my hair doesn't feel stripped of moisture when I use it to clear the product buildup and dandruff I'm trying to get rid of. Love it!