BY PAUL MITCHELL

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Paul mitchell tea tree conditioner - 10.14 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Jamie S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love tea tree oil. The smell is great and it is so soothing. This conditioner leaves my hair super smooth.
Elaine T.
Roanoke
I love this shampoo. It feels tingly on your scalp like it's doing a deep clean. Be careful not to get it In your eyes though-- it burns. I have a very oily scalp and usually have to wash my hair daily or else it looks super greasy. This shampoo does a really good job of getting rid of excess oil and not having any product buildup in my scalp.
Jane K.
Millersburg, IN
I love the tea tree products! At first the smell was a bit much for me but I got used to it very fast. It helps with my dry scalp when it's at it's worst, wintertime. Leaves my hair smooth and soft!
Leanne G.
Springfield, MO
I’ve been using this conditioner for a year now. It works AMAZING. my fine hair has been more manageable, shinier, and healthy looking! I did not get this product free. It smells wonderful. One of my favorite effects is how my scalp tingles from use of the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo and conditioner.
Meaghann S.
This did nothing for my tangly hair. The ends are very dry and get tangled easily. I use TONS of conditioner whenever I shampoo for this reason. The shampoo was nice and definitely helped my itchy scalp, but the conditioner I didn't like. I need something to detangle and this didn't work for me!
Whitney B.
Cocoa, FL
My daily (or weekly is more like it) conditioner. It lasts forever and isn’t super heavy and thick. I like the lightness of it because I often have difficulty with conditioner being too heavy and making my hair feel and look greasy. This is the opposite of that!!
Trever G.
Raleigh
My stylist recommended this for my dry scalp. I bought this along with the shampoo. I loved the way they felt on my scalp as i put them on, its minty. But they did not have any long term affect, only short term. And they are fairly pricey, so keep that in mind.
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
I love the tea tree shampoo and conditioners that Paul Mitchell has! I use them on a regular basis. It leaves my hair looking and feeling healthy and clean! There is no other shampoo/conditioner that leaves my scalp feeling so amazing!
Courtney M.
Hollywood, FL
Do you want to feel pampered? Want your scalp to feel the best it’s ever felt? This is the product for you. Not only does it smell amazing, it’s so kind to your hair. I haven’t used anything other than this in years.
Balquiria B. M.
Ashburn, VA
I have been using the Paul Mitchell tea tree shampoo and conditioner. They are absolutely amazing and make my hair look beautiful, clean and shiny. Not to mention it helps with dryness I have in my scalp!
Must haves