Add a Photo

By PAUL MITCHELL
Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Paul mitchell tea tree conditioner - 10.14 oz
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
San Antonio, TX

Just started using this shampoo and conditioner combo. It leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. My scalp feels cool and refreshed. I love it already. I can't wait to see what my hair looks like after using it for at least a week.
Levi F.
Levi F.
Scottsdale, AZ

My favorite conditioner to use is Paul Mitchell Tea Tree!! Very refreshing feeling and makes my hair look and feel healthier. The best on the market!!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Cedar Rapids, IA

I love tea tree oil. The smell is great and it is so soothing. This conditioner leaves my hair super smooth.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Edmonton

When I'm having dandruff issues this is my go to conditioner. It smells amazing as long as you like Tea Tree oil. It's a little difficult to find which is my only drawback at least in Canada but it lasts forever and my hair doesn't feel stripped of moisture when I use it to clear the product buildup and dandruff I'm trying to get rid of. Love it!

Join Now