BY PAUL MITCHELL

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Paul mitchell tea tree conditioner - 10.14 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Denise F.
Everett
I love this conditioner especially after coloring my hair. After using this conditioner my hair is just as soft as it was before I colored it. I would definitely recommend this conditioner as a after color care conditioner or an every day conditioner.
Leanne G.
Springfield, MO
I’ve been using this conditioner for a year now. It works AMAZING. my fine hair has been more manageable, shinier, and healthy looking! I did not get this product free. It smells wonderful. One of my favorite effects is how my scalp tingles from use of the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo and conditioner.
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the tea tree products! At first the smell was a bit much for me but I got used to it very fast. It helps with my dry scalp when it's at it's worst, wintertime. Leaves my hair smooth and soft!
Courtney P.
Holy hair perfection! This is one thousand percent a new staple in my beauty routine. My scalp is itch and dandruff free, my hair is soft smooth and voluminous and it smells great! I recommend everyone of all hair types give
This a try! It’s super affordable too.
Meaghann S.
This did nothing for my tangly hair. The ends are very dry and get tangled easily. I use TONS of conditioner whenever I shampoo for this reason. The shampoo was nice and definitely helped my itchy scalp, but the conditioner I didn't like. I need something to detangle and this didn't work for me!
Whitney B.
Cocoa, FL
My daily (or weekly is more like it) conditioner. It lasts forever and isn’t super heavy and thick. I like the lightness of it because I often have difficulty with conditioner being too heavy and making my hair feel and look greasy. This is the opposite of that!!
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
I love the tea tree shampoo and conditioners that Paul Mitchell has! I use them on a regular basis. It leaves my hair looking and feeling healthy and clean! There is no other shampoo/conditioner that leaves my scalp feeling so amazing!
Courtney M.
Hollywood, FL
Do you want to feel pampered? Want your scalp to feel the best it’s ever felt? This is the product for you. Not only does it smell amazing, it’s so kind to your hair. I haven’t used anything other than this in years.
Lindsey H.
Morristown, TN
My boyfriend purchased this to clear up his scalp and I, of course, had to try it. It is amazing! It leaves your scalp feeling cool and clean and it smells like tea tree for days. I’ll definitely be purchasing some for myself.
Arlene T.
Lexington, NC
I love the way this makes my scalp feel. I have very dry scalp and it seems to be helping. I generally don't like the smell of tea tree oil, but the addition of lavender makes it smell amazing.