BY PAUL MITCHELL #71 in Conditioner

Invigorating Conditioner. Your hair deserves special treatment. Buy Tea Tree, help plant a tree Experience the natural magic of tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender. Enjoy an invigorating tingle that leaves the hair and scalp looking and feeling healthy. The moisturizing botanical blend tackles tangles for instant manageability. Color safe and ideal for all hair types. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, black market, old or tampered with. Not guaranteed when sold by a drugstore, supermarket or other unauthorized source. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not con. see more...

• Is this good for everyday or weekly use with curly thick dry hair1 Answers
  • Is Paul Mitchell worth the hype ?4 Answers
  • I have heard so much about this specific conditioner, my question...1 Answers
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner
  • "It smells amazing and gets rid of dandruff, but it doesn't leave my hair soft like most expensive conditioners too." in 6 reviews
  • "I've used the PM Tea Tree line of shampoo, conditioner, and styling gel before because I like the smell, the way it works, and the way it makes your scalp tingle." in 5 reviews
Briana L.
Indianapolis, IN
My boyfriend loves this stuff! He is not exactly the most hip guy and definitely doesn't have a beauty regimen or even a regular grooming routine, but other than having deodorant, this is the only thing he makes sure I get for him when I go beauty shopping. He struggles between having oily hair or a dry flaky scalp and this solves everything making his hair soft and smooth and moisturizing his scalp, and it smells great! And it's not too expensive, especially if you hit Ulta during their sale ūüėė
Tonia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Because Paul Mitchell does not test on animals they cant state on their bottles that this works for treating dandruff, they make sure to inform their stylists of that knowledge so that we can pass it on to our clients. This is incredible for dandruff!!! Very strong minty tea tree scent! It isnt as conditioning as most conditioners, I really dont recommend people to use this as your every day shampoo, its more of a couple times a week pick me up product.
Kaylee C.
Muskogee, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this line of shampoo and conditioner! It helps with dandruff, it smells awesome, it makes your scalp tingle, and it detangles my hair. I'm not big on the lavender one, but the regular minty one is amazing. Plus it lasts for what seems like forever, and I have four people using it including me. If you're questioning the price, I can promise it's completely worth it.
Sophia R.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok can I just start with how minty the smell is I got this as a gift but found it on amazon it leaves hair feeling fresh while washing it I have dry scalp and my hair was slightly damaged so I notice a big improvement I will be purchasing soon because I'm almost out and I love it if you want shiny hair and want to bring strength back I highly recommend this conditioner
Justin H.
Fort Worth, TX
I purchased Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner because the benefits of Tea Tree Oil on hair and the scalp. Paul Mitchell is my go to brand that I trust.
The Conditioner works great! My hair hasn't felt softer and looked so good in a long time. I would highly recommend this product. The smell is also amazing and you can feel the Tea Tree Oil working. Great product.
Jodi J.
Bountiful, UT
Love!! You can also use this as a deep conditioning process. First shampoo with the tea tree then towel blog hair and apply conditioner. Place a cap on and if desired under a dryer for 10-15 minutes. When heat is applied you will feel a tingling on your scalp. It's so refreshing! Rinse Conditioner out under cool water and style as desired.
Ashlee B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the tea tree line! The smell is amazing and it leaves the hair and scalp feeling tingling and fresh. I especially love this for my family because tea tree is a deterrent for lice. I've tried several tea tree brands but keep coming back to Paul Mitchell. The conditioner especially is so nourishing for my dry hair. Highly recommend
Jenny C.
San Diego, CA
I use this w/the shampoo 1x a year until depleted, and don't use it again until the next year. I notice that when I use it consistently, it makes my hair flat. However, this is my annual hair regimin. Love the pump, wish that the shampoo would come w/the pumper too! Get it during the holidays, as it comes together in a cheaper package!
LaKeshia J.
Perfect for hair of any texture. I use this product as a women with thick wavy hair and my partner uses it as a man with textured hair in dreadlocks and it works great for both of us. The best part about this conditioner (and the accompanying shampoo) is the tingle on the scalp you get when used. It is a salon type experience at home.
Joan T.
At first I was hesitant about the product, but I it works wonders on bleached-blonde hair. Not only does it smell great, but it also nourishes your hair. And you don't have too much of it to get the job done. Believe me, I have long, thick hair. So if you're looking to buy tea tree shampoo, I would definitely recommend Paul Mitchell.
Karla M.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have been hearing a lot of good things about this product...i personally love green tea products & i use them on my face, so my question is is it worth the money for both shampoo & conditioner?
Alison C.
White Oak, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do all of the tea tree items hold the same smell? Or do the products vary?
Awilda C.
How good is this conditioner, Paul Mitchell it's a great brand pricey but worth it . I'm curious how good is this one
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is Paul Mitchell worth the hype ?
Karla G.
Antioch, CA
It this product worth the money? & does it leave your hair feeling softer?