BY PAUL MITCHELL

Invigorating Conditioner. Your hair deserves special treatment. Buy Tea Tree, help plant a tree Experience the natural magic of tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender. Enjoy an invigorating tingle that leaves the hair and scalp looking and feeling healthy. The moisturizing botanical blend tackles tangles for instant manageability. Color safe and ideal for all hair types. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, black market, old or tampered with. Not guaranteed when sold by a drugstore, supermarket or other unauthorized source. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not con. see more...

• Is this good for everyday or weekly use with curly thick dry hair1 Answers
  • Is Paul Mitchell worth the hype ?4 Answers
  • I have heard so much about this specific conditioner, my question...1 Answers
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner
  • "It smells amazing and gets rid of dandruff, but it doesn't leave my hair soft like most expensive conditioners too." in 6 reviews
  • "I've used the PM Tea Tree line of shampoo, conditioner, and styling gel before because I like the smell, the way it works, and the way it makes your scalp tingle." in 5 reviews
Angela D.
I got this because Ulta was having a sale that required me to get both the shampoo and conditioner. I don't really like this conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling dry after use, which is not something I look for in a conditioner. I do not like it at all. I wouldn't repurchase it. There are so many better conditioners at better price points
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
I absolutely love this product. I use the shampoo maybe 2 or 3 times out of the week just because it isn't as conditioning as my normal conditioner. I love the tingling feeling that it gives just because i know it is working. My dandruff is gone because of this.  It smells great and is reasonably priced. If you are looking for an alternative, Sally Beauty Supply has a knockoff version of this for more than half the price
ShoShawna H.
Saltsburg, PA
Review for: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz more...
My opinion is the same on this as it was on the shampoo, this product works great for me leaving my hair soft and my head feeling refreshed. The smell is wonderful and paired with the shampoo, it is just an awesome duo. I will be buying this as well as the shampoo again.
Tamina H.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz more...
I bought this conditioner seeing all of the good reviews but sadly I had to return it. My hair knots easily and this didn’t help it at all. My hair felt very dry afterwards. I really like the smell of it but the tingle it gave my scalp was on the verge of irritating.
Tabitha S.
Crosby, TX
Review for: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz more...
I’ve been using this with the shampoo every now and then for the last 6 years. It makes your scalp feel clean and tingly. you can’t use it too often though or it will dry out and damage your hair. It is still an amazing product.
Micaela D.
Taylorsville, KY
Review for: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz more...
I absolutely love this product other than it dries my hair out faster than I would have liked it to. This conditioner gives your scalp a cooling, menthol sensation and feels very refreshing after you get out of the shower!
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
I love this conditioner! It wakes me up in the morning with a great fresh scent and the head tingling is pretty great too. I don't use this every day for fear of dryness but it is my favorite shower days of the week!
Wilka B.
New holland, PA
Review for: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz more...
Another one of my favorites conditioners... specially with a itching scalp. This product is amazing, refreshed your scalp making fell a refreshing felling of mint. Felling your scalp and hair clean and with a great scent.
Blair F.
My hair always feels and smells amazing after using this conditioner! It helps my dry ends and dandruff like no other! I can’t live without this in my hair care combo.
Alyssa K.
Bunker hill , WV
Tea tree oil is one of my favorite scents! It is potent yet fresh. This product makes my hair feels super soft and slimy when I am in the shower. After rinsing and following up with some smoothing cream, my hair smells clean and feels truly soft, not just a waxy coating like some products leave.
Karla M.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have been hearing a lot of good things about this product...i personally love green tea products & i use them on my face, so my question is is it worth the money for both shampoo & conditioner?
Alison S.
Trafford, PA
Do all of the tea tree items hold the same smell? Or do the products vary?
Awilda C.
How good is this conditioner, Paul Mitchell it's a great brand pricey but worth it . I'm curious how good is this one
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Is Paul Mitchell worth the hype ?
Cassie C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Will using everyday dry out my scalp?