BY PAUL MITCHELL #83 in Conditioner

Invigorating Conditioner. Your hair deserves special treatment. Buy Tea Tree, help plant a tree Experience the natural magic of tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender. Enjoy an invigorating tingle that leaves the hair and scalp looking and feeling healthy. The moisturizing botanical blend tackles tangles for instant manageability. Color safe and ideal for all hair types. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, black market, old or tampered with. Not guaranteed when sold by a drugstore, supermarket or other unauthorized source. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not con. see more...

• Is this good for everyday or weekly use with curly thick dry hair1 Answers
  • Is Paul Mitchell worth the hype ?4 Answers
  • I have heard so much about this specific conditioner, my question...1 Answers
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner
  • "It smells amazing and gets rid of dandruff, but it doesn't leave my hair soft like most expensive conditioners too." in 6 reviews
  • "I've used the PM Tea Tree line of shampoo, conditioner, and styling gel before because I like the smell, the way it works, and the way it makes your scalp tingle." in 5 reviews
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
My boyfriend and I both use the paul Mitchell tea tree oil special shampoo and conditioner. We both love it and keep it as a staple in our daily bathing routine! It leaves your Hair squeaky clean and leaves no residue behind! You can feel the tingling tea tree oil penetrating your scalp and the smell is like you’re in a spa!! We both strongly recommend this line!
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
I absolutely love this product. I use the shampoo maybe 2 or 3 times out of the week just because it isn't as conditioning as my normal conditioner. I love the tingling feeling that it gives just because i know it is working. My dandruff is gone because of this.  It smells great and is reasonably priced. If you are looking for an alternative, Sally Beauty Supply has a knockoff version of this for more than half the price
Alyssa K.
Bunker hill, WV
Tea tree oil is one of my favorite scents! It is potent yet fresh. This product makes my hair feels super soft and slimy when I am in the shower. After rinsing and following up with some smoothing cream, my hair smells clean and feels truly soft, not just a waxy coating like some products leave.
ShoShawna H.
Saltsburg, PA
Review for: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz more...
My opinion is the same on this as it was on the shampoo, this product works great for me leaving my hair soft and my head feeling refreshed. The smell is wonderful and paired with the shampoo, it is just an awesome duo. I will be buying this as well as the shampoo again.
Jenna T.
I purchased the tea tree set for my husband because his hair stylist used it and he liked it. The smell is very nice and kind of minty. It makes your scalp feel really good especially if you have itchy scalp or dandruff. We never repurchased because we like head and shoulders better and it is not so expensive like the tea tree set.
Micaela D.
Taylorsville, KY
Review for: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz more...
I absolutely love this product other than it dries my hair out faster than I would have liked it to. This conditioner gives your scalp a cooling, menthol sensation and feels very refreshing after you get out of the shower!
Tara D.
Taylorsville , GA
Review for: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz more...
This is the only kind of Conditioner I can and will use on my hair. The smell is so amazing and it works for wonders for my severe dry scalp. It’s pricey but well worth the money! Definitely a long time buyer of the product.
Amanda G.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of my favorite conditioners mostly because it feels like it's exfoliating my scalp, but it's not a great to detangling conditioner or a softening conditioner so I don't use it often maybe once a week. I enjoy the smell and how it felt on my scalp. It feels like tingly and it smells sort of minty.
Blair F.
My hair always feels and smells amazing after using this conditioner! It helps my dry ends and dandruff like no other! I can’t live without this in my hair care combo.
Alyse L.
Review for: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz more...
My partner loves this stuff! He always makes sure that I buy this and the shampoo for him when he is running low. This really helps to keep his hair soft and smooth. He loves it for the way it tingles his scalp. It has a nice, fresh scent that sticks with him. I highly recommend this product!
Karla M.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have been hearing a lot of good things about this product...i personally love green tea products & i use them on my face, so my question is is it worth the money for both shampoo & conditioner?
Alison C.
White Oak, PA
Do all of the tea tree items hold the same smell? Or do the products vary?
Awilda C.
How good is this conditioner, Paul Mitchell it's a great brand pricey but worth it . I'm curious how good is this one
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Is Paul Mitchell worth the hype ?
Cassie C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Will using everyday dry out my scalp?