BY PAUL MITCHELL

Provides a refreshing clean tea tree oil is a natural anti-bacterial agent, well known for its healing properties exfoliating enriched with natural parsley flakes to help gently remove dry dead skin. see more...

Sara B.
Sara B.
Love this body bar! Summertime is full of mosquito bites for me, if I use this when I shower in the mornings it helps to keep them away from me! If I do end up with one or two I can use this to wash them and I get relief from the itching! Wonderful product! Not to mention it smells great too!
Tatanique M.
Tatanique M.
Buffalo , NY
Tired of acne or in grown hair I highly recommend this baby.. You'll know it's working by the tingling sensation. Depending on your skin type it's nice to use every other day or everyday if you have normal skin...
Codey O.
Codey O.
Nottingham , MD
I'm in love with this entire Tea Tree line! The formula is so soothing and the tingling sensation is fantastic! I highly recommend this to everyone!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Meridian, MS
I love how clean this soap makes me feel after I get out the shower. it had that tingly feeling and it makes you feel so refreshed.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Benton, AR
Paul Mitchell tea tree is everything. It smells beautiful. Great price point.
Tara N.
Tara N.
I really like the tingly feeling from this body bar.  There are little piece of tea tree in the bar, so you get a nice little exfoliation while you are using it.  The smell is a little different, but very fresh.  I just wish it lasted on my skin longer throughout the day, that's the only reason I'm not giving it a full 5 stars.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
I just tried a trial size of this this weekend and I LOVE. You feel so clean, smell great. I even used it on my face because I forgot face wash and it was nice, which says a lot because I break out VERY easily.
Summer G.
Summer G.
Rayne, LA
This stuff is absolutely amazing! Imagine a fresh scent that opens up your sinuses while giving your skin a clean tingling feeling. Only if it was it a bottle! The only thing I dont like is that its a bath bar.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Trenton, OH
This Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Body Soap Bar for Unisex lathers nicely and gives a clean, yet moisturizered, feeling after use. I like the fresh scent of the soap. I got it in a package with the shampoo and conditioner from a friend in Paul Mitchell's salon school. I would purchase again.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Will never use another product. It leaves my skin feeling nice and not dried. I love the scent- it smells so good and so fresh. It makes me feel so fresh and so clean. Lasts a long time and works well with my skin.