BY PAUL MITCHELL

Provides a refreshing clean tea tree oil is a natural anti-bacterial agent, well known for its healing properties exfoliating enriched with natural parsley flakes to help gently remove dry dead skin. see more...

Carole M.
Plainville
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Body Bar, I love this bar! Tea tree has natural properties against bacteria and it is anti fungal.It does not dry your skin when you use it.As a swimmer I am always concerned about that nasty athletes foot,This bar gives me piece of mind but most important makes my skin look great,It is available in most drug and beauty stores and is on sale frequently.Price is $8-10.The bar is very hard milled and lasts a very long time.
Tara N.
I really like the tingly feeling from this body bar.  There are little piece of tea tree in the bar, so you get a nice little exfoliation while you are using it.  The smell is a little different, but very fresh.  I just wish it lasted on my skin longer throughout the day, that's the only reason I'm not giving it a full 5 stars.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
I just tried a trial size of this this weekend and I LOVE. You feel so clean, smell great. I even used it on my face because I forgot face wash and it was nice, which says a lot because I break out VERY easily.
Summer G.
Rayne, LA
This stuff is absolutely amazing! Imagine a fresh scent that opens up your sinuses while giving your skin a clean tingling feeling. Only if it was it a bottle! The only thing I dont like is that its a bath bar.
Amanda O.
Will never use another product. It leaves my skin feeling nice and not dried. I love the scent- it smells so good and so fresh. It makes me feel so fresh and so clean. Lasts a long time and works well with my skin.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Works great and smells great. I don't really prefer bar soap but I really like this one
Katherine S.
Benton, AR
Paul Mitchell tea tree is everything. It smells beautiful. Great price point.
Courtney M.
Meridian, MS
I love how clean this soap makes me feel after I get out the shower. it had that tingly feeling and it makes you feel so refreshed.
Tatanique M.
Buffalo , NY
Tired of acne or in grown hair I highly recommend this baby.. You'll know it's working by the tingling sensation. Depending on your skin type it's nice to use every other day or everyday if you have normal skin...
Sara B.
Love this body bar! Summertime is full of mosquito bites for me, if I use this when I shower in the mornings it helps to keep them away from me! If I do end up with one or two I can use this to wash them and I get relief from the itching! Wonderful product! Not to mention it smells great too!
Carole M.
Plainville
How to you get a free sample box?