Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Body Bar uploaded by Melissa S.Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Body Bar uploaded by jessica b.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Healthy-looking skin requires the right products in your shower. Tea Tree Body Bar® is the best way to cleanse and invigorate. Enriched with parsley flakes to gently exfoliate, the Tea Tree Body Bar is also a great shaving companion!

WHAT IT DOES

Cleanses and soothes naturally with invigorating tea tree oil.

HOW IT WORKS

Enriched with parsley flakes to gently exfoliate. Tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic and disinfectant known for its healing properties.

ADDED BONUS

It's a great shaving companion.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan

Alexis C.
Redlands, CA
I love tea tree anything! It makes me feel like it’s getting my skin, hair, etc. extremely clean and I love feeling clean and fresh. This body soap bar leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean especially after a workout or a hot day. It’s inexpensive for such a quality brand I ended up stocking up from my local Ulta! I’ve gifted this soap to my mother and sisters because I know they would love the clean, refreshing feeling this gave me for themselves as well. Great great product.
Melissa S.
I have used this tea tree bar to clean my makeup brushes and sponges for over 6 years and it works amazingly!! It not only cleans but because of the tea tree, it treats the bacteria in them as well. I did a full review on my YouTube channel (Melissa Ann Beauty and Savings)I
Carole M.
Plainville
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Body Bar, I love this bar! Tea tree has natural properties against bacteria and it is anti fungal.It does not dry your skin when you use it.As a swimmer I am always concerned about that nasty athletes foot,This bar gives me piece of mind but most important makes my skin look great,It is available in most drug and beauty stores and is on sale frequently.Price is $8-10.The bar is very hard milled and lasts a very long time.
Ciara H.
University Place
It is a body bar but works amazing on my face and helps to keep my skin relatively clear, a little goes a long way, and be careful if you use too much or too often it can dry the skin
Annette M.
This soap is amazing!!!! I have issues with hard water in my apt and I like my showers hot. This typr of cleansing regimen is not good for the skin. After showering, I have to use coconut oil and lotion. Not with the body bar. The body bar provides a rich lather that gently cleans and leaves a fresh scent that is not overpowering. I enjoy using my body bar on days I dont have time to properly moisturize my entire body. My skin does not feel dry and tight after using either. Once I dry off, Im clean, mositurized, and ready to go.
Tara N.
I really like the tingly feeling from this body bar.  There are little piece of tea tree in the bar, so you get a nice little exfoliation while you are using it.  The smell is a little different, but very fresh.  I just wish it lasted on my skin longer throughout the day, that's the only reason I'm not giving it a full 5 stars.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
I just tried a trial size of this this weekend and I LOVE. You feel so clean, smell great. I even used it on my face because I forgot face wash and it was nice, which says a lot because I break out VERY easily.
Summer G.
Rayne, LA
This stuff is absolutely amazing! Imagine a fresh scent that opens up your sinuses while giving your skin a clean tingling feeling. Only if it was it a bottle! The only thing I dont like is that its a bath bar.
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
Leaves your skin feeling more nourished than ever before! This little bar of soap goes beyond your expectations to deliver a gentle, soothing shower experience. Definitely recommend!
Lyssa R.
Orlando, FL
I was recent introduced to this soap and it’s great. It exfoliates your skin but doesn’t leave it dry when you come out the shower. I really enjoy the minty feeling it gives you when you’re in the shower.
Carole M.
Plainville
How to you get a free sample box?