Paul Mitchell Taming Spray

by Paul Mitchell

For children with unruly hair, the Paul Mitchell® Taming Spray® is the perfect way to hold your kid's hair for picture day or any other special occasion. It smoothes static and helps control children's morning hair and easily detangles longer hair and tough curls for hair that is fresh and full of beautiful body.

WHAT IT DOES

Easily detangles dry or damp hair.

HOW IT WORKS

Leaves hair fresh and full of body.

ADDED BONUS

Smoothes static and helps control children's "morning hair."

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Will this leave my hair sticky?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Taming Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Georgetown, KY
I love this spray! My daughter is really tender headed. This helps us brush and style her hair. This is my 4th bottle of this. Smells pretty good also. It does everything I need it to do. It has been a game changer for us!
Boaz, AL
Even if it's a kids product i use it all the time it's the best detangler ever! Every time I wash my hair it's really tangled and with a spritz of this it does the job it's like magic!
Rochester, NY
I use this product on my kids and I love it!! It most definitely meet my expectations. Works on all of my kids hair curly, thick and wavey hair! Pretty pricey but worth it!
I know it sounds so silly but I'm 51 and my hair for all my life has been just darn frizzy could not get it under control until....I went and got my hair cut one day and the stylist used this on my hair, well of course I went in the very next day asking about this product and I've used it since, even my grand daughters use it they are mixed and have frizzys too
I think that this is a good detangling spray, but it does not do much else besides that. It's has a whimsical fruity scent, which is not my favorite. But it does the job, if a straight-up detangler is what you need. It's good for kids and adults alike. I enjoyed this more when my hair was longer, but now I don't really have much use for it.
Hialeah, FL
I have never been a an of hair sprays, as they change the appearance of your hair (you can tell when someone is using hairspray). That is not the case for this spray. It helps me keep my hair the way I want it for hours, and the "hair spray" appearance is gone within a few minutes! Now my boyfriend is using it too :)
Mt Sterling, KY
This product works great on those tame away or what I call fly always lol it's great on my daughters hair that usually when she wakes up looks like she stuck her finger in a light socket also makes it easier to get a brush in her hair and makes it look healthier you will fall in love with this product.
Dallas, TX
This great for the whole family not just children. All the women in my family use this to detangle our tangley hair. It has a nice clean scent that dissipates within the first hour. This is also great for smoothing flyaways down. I don't see us changing this for anything anytime soon.
Arnold, PA
With knotty hair and static paul Mitchell taming spray for kids works wonderful its a bit pricey but so worth it, it works wonders very effective. it definitely met my expectations and id buy it again. id recommend it to any paren't who has to fight with there child to do there hair.
Smells really yummy ha It works a little on finer hair for detangles But if you have thick hair or a lot of hair I would recommend "the conditioner" by Paul Mitchelle This product would be for you My niece (4) has thick curly hair and this product doesn't work on her but it works fret on my little sisters
Ask a question to the Influenster community...