BY PAUL MITCHELL

A leave-in detangling conditioner. Provides easy detangling on dry or damp hair. Penetrates quickly leaving hair fresh and full of body. Excellent for children. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nina S.
Nina S.
Tiverton, RI
Just wasn't a fan. I bought this because my child's hair tangles so much and so easily, that I thought this would be a great solution for her fine hair but it didn't work! For the price for a kids detangler I had hoped for more. However I still gave a 3 star, because I gave to my sister after my disappointment and she loved it
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
This product works great on those tame away or what I call fly always lol it's great on my daughters hair that usually when she wakes up looks like she stuck her finger in a light socket also makes it easier to get a brush in her hair and makes it look healthier you will fall in love with this product.
Alethea A.
Alethea A.
Greeley, CO
My kids have naturally curly hair and I rely on this product every morning to brush their hair. It is a product that is secondary to shampoo and conditioner and helps control the tears and tangles in our daily morning routine. I have tried other products and this product is a keeper in our household!!
Corie R.
Corie R.
Pittsburgh, Pa
With knotty hair and static paul Mitchell taming spray for kids works wonderful its a bit pricey but so worth it, it works wonders very effective. it definitely met my expectations and id buy it again. id recommend it to any paren't who has to fight with there child to do there hair.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Works perfect for my daughters thick hair! I've tried many many products even more expensive thinking they'd work better but this one is by far the best that has worked for my daughters thick long hair! I'd definitely recommend for any moms out there looking to tame their kids hair
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Eastlake, OH
Love this product! It works great in my daughters hair. She has curly hair and getting a comb through it can be a challenge, but not when using this. Worked better than I expected. Wish it had a better smell or I would have given it 5 stars, not bad, but not great either on smell.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
WASHINGTON , DC
I had a hard time finding a good children's hair product for my daughter. It worked well at keeping her hair in place and allowing her to play all day with her hairstyle intact. The price point is reasonable and it lasts a fairly long time, as you don't need much of the product.
iya t.
iya t.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the best detangling spray everrrrr!!! It works wonders on both of my daughters hair. My clients all purchase this for their kids and family as well. It helps condition their hair and detangle without a yucky feeling. It smells amazing and never let's us down!
J.D. B.
J.D. B.
Irwin , PA
Smells wonderful and does the trick, however if you're using it on a toddler to help style their hair and make it wet so it's easier to do, once it dries its like you never did anything to it. Definitely helps you stay style their hair but doesn't stay nice all day.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Mchenry , IL
Awesome detangle product for kids and even adults! Leaves hair smelling amazing, and feeling soft. Definitely goes right up there with my Paul Mitchell conditioner. Great products. Lasts all day, and if you start feeling frizzy or dry just spray a little more!