Paul Mitchell Taming Spray for Kids uploaded by Melissa B.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

A leave-in detangling conditioner. Provides easy detangling on dry or damp hair. Penetrates quickly leaving hair fresh and full of body. Excellent for children. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I'm on my 4th bottle of this with my daughter. It smells so good and really works. I use it in the morning for her crazy bed Head. She has really fine blonde hair and it didn't weigh it down. Once the bottle is half full I add water to make it last longer and because it sometimes leaves her hair greasy if I use it too much, a little goes a long way!! I think it really helps with tangles and getting it up and keeping it looking nice, I got my older sister using it on her daughter and she said it's cheaper (it's $7) than the drug store detangler that she was getting and works better and smells so much better. So I obviously would recommend it!!
Mariet E.
Rochester, NY
I use this product on my kids and I love it!! It most definitely meet my expectations. Works on all of my kids hair curly, thick and wavey hair! Pretty pricey but worth it!
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
This product works great on those tame away or what I call fly always lol it's great on my daughters hair that usually when she wakes up looks like she stuck her finger in a light socket also makes it easier to get a brush in her hair and makes it look healthier you will fall in love with this product.
Corie R.
Pittsburgh, Pa
With knotty hair and static paul Mitchell taming spray for kids works wonderful its a bit pricey but so worth it, it works wonders very effective. it definitely met my expectations and id buy it again. id recommend it to any paren't who has to fight with there child to do there hair.
Cecilia R.
Smells really yummy ha
It works a little on finer hair for detangles
But if you have thick hair or a lot of hair I would recommend "the conditioner" by Paul Mitchelle
This product would be for you
My niece (4) has thick curly hair and this product doesn't work on her but it works fret on my little sisters
Ashley P.
Mchenry, IL
Awesome detangle product for kids and even adults! Leaves hair smelling amazing, and feeling soft. Definitely goes right up there with my Paul Mitchell conditioner. Great products. Lasts all day, and if you start feeling frizzy or dry just spray a little more!
J.D. B.
Irwin , PA
Smells wonderful and does the trick, however if you're using it on a toddler to help style their hair and make it wet so it's easier to do, once it dries its like you never did anything to it. Definitely helps you stay style their hair but doesn't stay nice all day.
Jennifer B.
WASHINGTON , DC
I had a hard time finding a good children's hair product for my daughter. It worked well at keeping her hair in place and allowing her to play all day with her hairstyle intact. The price point is reasonable and it lasts a fairly long time, as you don't need much of the product.
Nina S.
Tiverton, RI
Just wasn't a fan. I bought this because my child's hair tangles so much and so easily, that I thought this would be a great solution for her fine hair but it didn't work! For the price for a kids detangler I had hoped for more. However I still gave a 3 star, because I gave to my sister after my disappointment and she loved it
Samantha B.
Philipsburg , Pa
This helps my daughters crazy wild frizzy hair tame. She tries everything and mostly just wears it in a bun because it's all over the place. A friend recommended this and we love it!!! My daughter loves wearing her hair down now :)