BY PAUL MITCHELL

For children with unruly hair, the Paul Mitchell® Taming Spray® is the perfect way to hold your kid's hair for picture day or any other special occasion. It smoothes static and helps control children's morning hair and easily detangles longer hair and tough curls for hair that is fresh and full of beautiful body.

WHAT IT DOES

Easily detangles dry or damp hair.

HOW IT WORKS

Leaves hair fresh and full of body.

ADDED BONUS

Smoothes static and helps control children's "morning hair."

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Buy on kmart
Cassie W.
Georgetown, KY
I love this spray! My daughter is really tender headed. This helps us brush and style her hair. This is my 4th bottle of this. Smells pretty good also. It does everything I need it to do. It has been a game changer for us!
Katie W.
longview, WA
this is an amazing product works great in super fine hair even if its not a child hair. also help my dsughters curl so they are less frizzy. we love this kids product
Vivian R.
albuquerque, NM
I know this is crazy but my daughter had long hair since out of womb so I have always used this. It is great for when i braid her hair or just needing to comb it out because it detangles as well. The scent is very light and I love that. I recommend this to all you mommies of girls!
Leighanna M.
my daughter has very curly frizzy hair that tangles so quickly it's hard to find a good detangling solution that doesn't weigh down her hair completely. This is very gentle great smell and super reasonably priced !
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
I love this gentle drtabfling spray for my children and for myself! It is gentle, very lightly scented, and doesn't take a ton of product to work through messy tangles.
Erica P.
Philadelphia , PA
Having two little girls means lots of hair and lots of tangles. Many times I've tried to give other brands a chance but this stuff is amazing! It not only works great and smells great, there's no residue or coating on their hair. I'm currently using a drugstore brand because this was sold out and I'm soo disappointed. I can't wait to finish it so I can buy PM taming spray!!!
Nikki B.
Hubbard, OH
It's really not anything impressive, it dries my daughters hair out. She has very thick hair and dives, it doesn't add any help after she uses it. What I notice the most is it doesn't feel smooth on her hair type at all. I dare not try it on my natural curly hair if it feels like straw on my daughters hair.
Brittney P.
San Bernardino
pros: it smells great
cons: it doesn’t actually detangle, I tried it on my sisters wet tangled hair after a shower and it didn’t even detangle her hair at all. it’s expensive for being a kids detangler.. I think we paid about $16 at a super cuts salon and I really think it’s not worth it
SO DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS.. IN MY OPINION IT DOESNT DETANGLE AT ALL
Katelynn C.
Cicero, IN
I am obsessed with this product. I got it for Christmas from my mom and it is so nice on my hair. It smells wonderful it definitely takes out all of your tangles and rats in your hair. I am definitely think this product is a 10 out of 10 because it is a great product and it just is super super light. Recommend strongly!!
Kendall W.
Portland, OR
The smell isn't the best kinda smells like medicine but it really works. I have thick curly hair and if I put my hair up for too long it gets tangled. This helps so much. I have also use it on my sons hair and he's 8 months and his hair is really fine so the tangles are tight