Paul Mitchell Taming Spray

by Paul Mitchell

For children with unruly hair, the Paul Mitchell® Taming Spray® is the perfect way to hold your kid's hair for picture day or any other special occasion. It smoothes static and helps control children's morning hair and easily detangles longer hair and toug

Will this leave my hair sticky?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Taming Spray!
Brittany H.
Aliquippa, PA
Paul Mitchell Taming Spray uploaded by Brittany H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the only thing that gets me through the mornings of brushing my daughters hair. It’s a miracle product. My mom used this on me when I was a kid too and she said it was a miracle worker for then too. Now I’m a hairstylist and use this on all the kids. Save yourself the agony and go buy this now!! It gets tangles out, you can use it on wet or dry hair, and it’s a great refresher for in between shampoos.
Lissa D.
Atwater, CA
Paul Mitchell Taming Spray uploaded by Lissa D.
This is one of my daughter's favorite detangler sprays that she steals from me all the time lol! It does help to control frizz and makes brushing or combing your hair so much easier! Gives you a nice smooth hair surface! It doesn't have a very strong scent to it.
Amy O.
New Ringgold, PA
Use this on my son it is grey and keeps his spikes in when we want them to di
Use this on my son it is grey and keeps his spikes in when we want them to di
Amanda H.
Bowdoin, ME
I adore the smell of this product. My daughter's hair is very fine and the back gets splint ends and tangled very easily. If I use this consistently it helps keep her hair feeling and looking healthy, and it keeps it from being a matted mess.
Shaina C.
This does work good but my only problem is that it’s expensive for a child’s product I would never buy my child a professional product and I went to Paul Mitchell and use this all the time on children it’s nothing special thank you get the same thing a lot cheaper I’d rather buy it’s a 10 or something for my kid
Mary T.
Ewa Beach, HI
Influenster will help you with everything you need. Through beauty and your health. Nononooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiioooooo
Laura W.
Paul Mitchell Taming Spray uploaded by Laura W.
Smells Bomb! Works well with my sons long beach boy hair. Actually helps detangle without the greasy residue. Found this product 3 years ago and have been buying it since.
Keyla G.
Dallas, TX
This great for the whole family not just children. All the women in my family use this to detangle our tangley hair. It has a nice clean scent that dissipates within the first hour. This is also great for smoothing flyaways down. I don't see us changing this for anything anytime soon.
jennifer S.
Cumberland, OH
1,205 reviews
Paul Mitchell Taming Spray uploaded by jennifer S.
I’ve always been a big fan of Paul Mitchell products! I purchased this for the first time and I absolutely love it! It makes my kids hair so soft and detangles! It smells great and leaves the hair shiny and soft with moisture! I even use it on my hair and it works
Ashley O.
Enfield, NH
I loved this product , I used it on my sons hair when we had special occasions and it worked wonderfully ! His hair stood up and stated that way the whole time , just the way I styled it! I would recommend this product and use it again on my kids 100%.