BY PAUL MITCHELL

For children with unruly hair, the Paul Mitchell® Taming Spray® is the perfect way to hold your kid's hair for picture day or any other special occasion. It smoothes static and helps control children's morning hair and easily detangles longer hair and tough curls for hair that is fresh and full of beautiful body.

WHAT IT DOES

Easily detangles dry or damp hair.

HOW IT WORKS

Leaves hair fresh and full of body.

ADDED BONUS

Smoothes static and helps control children's "morning hair."

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Katie W.
longview, WA
this is an amazing product works great in super fine hair even if its not a child hair. also help my dsughters curl so they are less frizzy. we love this kids product
Vivian R.
albuquerque, NM
I know this is crazy but my daughter had long hair since out of womb so I have always used this. It is great for when i braid her hair or just needing to comb it out because it detangles as well. The scent is very light and I love that. I recommend this to all you mommies of girls!
Leighanna M.
my daughter has very curly frizzy hair that tangles so quickly it's hard to find a good detangling solution that doesn't weigh down her hair completely. This is very gentle great smell and super reasonably priced !
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
I love this gentle drtabfling spray for my children and for myself! It is gentle, very lightly scented, and doesn't take a ton of product to work through messy tangles.
Erica P.
Philadelphia, PA
Having two little girls means lots of hair and lots of tangles. Many times I've tried to give other brands a chance but this stuff is amazing! It not only works great and smells great, there's no residue or coating on their hair. I'm currently using a drugstore brand because this was sold out and I'm soo disappointed. I can't wait to finish it so I can buy PM taming spray!!!
Nikki B.
Hubbard, OH
It's really not anything impressive, it dries my daughters hair out. She has very thick hair and dives, it doesn't add any help after she uses it. What I notice the most is it doesn't feel smooth on her hair type at all. I dare not try it on my natural curly hair if it feels like straw on my daughters hair.
Katelynn C.
Cicero, IN
I am obsessed with this product. I got it for Christmas from my mom and it is so nice on my hair. It smells wonderful it definitely takes out all of your tangles and rats in your hair. I am definitely think this product is a 10 out of 10 because it is a great product and it just is super super light. Recommend strongly!!
Sydnee S.
I have extremely curly and thick hair. My sister just recently introduced me to this detangler and it works like a gem. The price is reasonable for the amount that you get and I would highly recommend it to anybody who needs detangler. Smells great!
Kendall W.
Portland, OR
The smell isn't the best kinda smells like medicine but it really works. I have thick curly hair and if I put my hair up for too long it gets tangled. This helps so much. I have also use it on my sons hair and he's 8 months and his hair is really fine so the tangles are tight
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
This is the best stuff for kids! I think the main reason we like it so much is the smell. My kids love the smell. It also helps to get those unruly snarls out of their curly thick hair. I purchased this online at Amazon.

Amazon