Paul Mitchell Synchrolift Ultra Quick Blue Powder Lightener 282 Oz

Paul Mitchell Synchrolift Ultra Quick Blue Powder Lightener 28.2 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Synchrolift Ultra Quick Blue Powder Lightener 28.2 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Jesenia  E.
Panorama City, CA
I got this to be doing highlights and blinding without breaking. I love that it is great for brunettes and have a thick consistency that will lay on the hair very well. I really like how it lifted fast and evenly. I highly recommend it!!
Wrexler P.
Midway City
This is my go to blue powder bleach for myself and my clients. I can use it on n off scalp n leave it on my own scalp for longer then 30-45 minutes and my hair is still pretty strong. Not a very hard smell of bleach while applying or processing. Does turn white when bleach is done.
Florence  S.
Shelby, NC
Great for highlighting, gets a good lift and not to harsh. I absolutely love the lift I get. Fouling get the best bang for your buck and saturation of course

Looking for your answer?