BY PAUL MITCHELL #39 in Scalp Treatments

This is for damaged or weak hair.Builds strength, restores elasticity and enhances shine. Helps prevent breakage. Formulated with a super strong complex of proteins, amino acids and lipids. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brandon , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great if your hair has heat damage. The protein in this product is the closest thing that has been found to simulate human DNA. The first time I used this on my hair was at the Paul Mitchell School, and it was like a miracle. I had what I thought would be irreparable heat damage on a section of my hair (from overuse of a straightener and from washing/straightening my hair every single day for an extended period of time). They put this intensive treatment on my hair, and when they blow dried it, it looked like normal hair again. We couldn't believe it. The girl even went to pull her teacher out of class to show her the difference it made. Even the teacher was shocked at how well it worked.
Kayman R.
Kayman R.
Savannah, GA
I love Paul Mitchell products but this was one of the random disappointing ones.. The price is okay, but the results just aren't ecstatic like I was hoping! I guess I'd say I'd use it again, but it wouldn't be something I would PURCHASE again.
Dalther R.
Dalther R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg i Love this brand! This is a little miracle product. Well kept secret that makes my dry hair so soft and supple. Strange that I can't find it on the high street so really pleased Look Fantastic are offering it for sale. It was worrying that Paul Mitchell might have stopped selling it. If you have dry hair for any reason it is a must. I use this first on towel dried hair after using both the Super Strong Shampoo and Conditioner, then Paul Mitchell Seal and Shine before blow drying, as the Super Strong Liquid doesn't say it is a heat protector.
Regan C.
Regan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like Paul Mitchell products, and this is no exception. I was having dry scalp problems this past spring and the only thing that actually yielded results was this Paul Mitchel treatment. definitely worth the price; don't try others because you'll only end up wasting time and money before finally going back to this treatment.
Jacey W.
Jacey W.
Douglas, Ga
yessss this is amazing a little pricey but worth it. so during the summer time i'm outside a lot and he sun is on my hair and i'm in the pool or beach so my scalp gets dry and my hair as a whole so i started using this product and i will never look back we tend to forget about our hair and scalp needing protection from the heat and sun too but this right here is such an amazing treatment or just use it before you go out into the sun also for extra protection!
Karen T.
Karen T.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great hair treatment and super affordable. I love this more than the #superskinny by Paul Mitchell. It smells great and leaves the hair feeling soft without being heavy later on. I purchase this for clients more often than not. Paul Mitchell Super Strong Treament
Abby F.
Abby F.
Kalamazoo
I am not sure if this stuff really works but it makes my hair feel good and soft. Instructions are quite informative and it really has helped the noticeable amount of breakage in my hair. Not too expensive and this is a good and trustworthy brand. Will rebuy
Colby S.
Colby S.
Orlando , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only use his product like maybe 3 or w times out of the week. I don't like to use his product too much because I don't want my hair to get used to it and for it to stop working.! I love Paul mitchell products, there not that expensive and work wonderfully. They also last awhile .
Kandra P.
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Paul Mitchell is just pure love!!! All their products are absolutely amazing! I've used their brand for years and will continue to do so. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone!!! I buy mine at Sally's beauty salon.
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Bradford, OH
It's Paul Mitchell is there anything more to say it's products are amazing they work great while prized leave your hair smooth shiny doesn't leave it Greasy doesn't even oily it's amazing I love everything about Paul Mitchell