Paul Mitchell Super Strong Treatment uploaded by karina u.Paul Mitchell Super Strong Treatment uploaded by Mary D.

BY PAUL MITCHELL #83 in Hair Treatments

For hair that is dry and highly damaged, a deep-penetrating treatment is needed to properly repair and rebuild to have healthy, beautiful looking hair. The Super Strong® Treatment is an effective reparative hair product that works to improve elasticity and protect from further damage. Wheat proteins and amino acids improve strength and elasticity, making hair easy-to-style and overall more manageable.

WHAT IT DOES

Deep treatment strengthens and rebuilds troubled tresses, improving elasticity and protecting from further damage.

HOW IT WORKS

Super Strong Complex rebuilds the internal structure of hair, while rich lipid conditioners enhance flexibility. Wheat proteins and amino acids improve strength and elasticity.

ADDED BONUS

Makes hair more manageable and easier to style.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Buy on Jet.com*
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MI
This stuff is amazing for after bleaching or from the sun and wind drying the heck out of your hair.
It smells amazing and you don’t even need much. It’s a good heavy treatment but rinses our clean without leaving residue.
Rochelle N.
I love to use this once every 2 weeks to help replenish my hair. I leave in about 5-7 minutes while in my shower. It smells really good and it makes my hair feel so soft and look healthier.
haley s.
Grand Rapids, MN
I dyed my hair so much and bleach it so my hair was fragile and broke easily this product strengthened my hair after the first use I saw a difference it works great. I really am satisfied with it.
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville, KY
I do all kinds of things to my hair for hydration and manageability this is not a disappointing formula! It smells great and it lasts! Great for all hair types! I would definitely recommend!
Jessica S.
Valrico, FL
This is great if your hair has heat damage. The protein in this product is the closest thing that has been found to simulate human DNA. The first time I used this on my hair was at the Paul Mitchell School, and it was like a miracle. I had what I thought would be irreparable heat damage on a section of my hair (from overuse of a straightener and from washing/straightening my hair every single day for an extended period of time). They put this intensive treatment on my hair, and when they blow dried it, it looked like normal hair again. We couldn't believe it. The girl even went to pull her teacher out of class to show her the difference it made. Even the teacher was shocked at how well it worked.
Veronica Y.
Greenwood Lk, NY
I have mixed reviews about this product. The consistency is quite slippery and it is not the easiest to apply into my long, thick hair. I use this after applying leave in conditioner and hair oils. It does seem to make a difference in how my hair dries, giving it a bit more strength and substance to it. Whereas other products can make my hair feel limp when its dry, this one does not. However, for the somewhat high price point to results that are not super obvious for me this is a product I will pass on buying again.
Hannah H.
Cordele , GA
I use this treatment to help with my damaged processed hair. It is amazing, smells amazing, and left my hair super soft to the touch. With continued use I saw amazing results with this product. I cant wait to get some more because I am all about some healthy, shiny, manageable hair!
Maria V.
62 Riverboat Village Road, South Hadley , MA
For hair that is dry and highly damaged, a deep-penetrating treatment is needed to properly repair and rebuild to have healthy, beautiful looking hair. The Super StrongbTreatment is an effective reparative hair product that works to improve elasticity and protect from further damage. Wheat proteins and amino acids improve strength and elasticity, making hair easy-to-style and overall more manageable.
Celeste N.
Seffner, FL
OH MY GOD. THE LOVE I HAVE FOR THIS PRODUCT!!! Ladies if you have super rough course hair that never wants to cooperate or even if its super damaged (like mine) this will be your GO TO product!!! I work in a salon and i use this on so many different clients and they LOVE the results! So worth the money! Thanks PM!
Nijaah L.
I'm sure that its a good product, it just didn't work very well for my hair. I've got 3c/4a type hair (kinky/curly). My hair didn't feel as moisturized or any stronger (as the product promotes)...on the contrary my hair was left feeling hard. Knowing the brand "Paul Mitchell" they aren't that affordable. I most certainly will not repurchase.
Emily M.
With this product, does it have a good reputation of noticably strengthening hair?
Isabel D.
What does this treatment help with?
Rebecca L.
I have used this in the past and it absolutely saved my hair. Paul Mitchell is impossible to find in my little city though! What is a dupe or a product comparable to this treatment or even the Super Strong Line??
Cherin D.