Paul Mitchell Super Strong Treament uploaded by Mary D.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

SUPER STRONG TREATMENT 6.8 OZ Design House: Paul Mitchell see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rochelle N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use this once every 2 weeks to help replenish my hair. I leave in about 5-7 minutes while in my shower. It smells really good and it makes my hair feel so soft and look healthier.
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this treatment to help with my damaged processed hair. It is amazing, smells amazing, and left my hair super soft to the touch. With continued use I saw amazing results with this product. I cant wait to get some more because I am all about some healthy, shiny, manageable hair!
Maria V.
62 Riverboat Village Road, South Hadley , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For hair that is dry and highly damaged, a deep-penetrating treatment is needed to properly repair and rebuild to have healthy, beautiful looking hair. The Super StrongbTreatment is an effective reparative hair product that works to improve elasticity and protect from further damage. Wheat proteins and amino acids improve strength and elasticity, making hair easy-to-style and overall more manageable.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yasssssss this is an amazing way to get protein back into your hair. Whether you've bleached the hell out of your hair or you just had a color service, this is the treatment for you. It will help with any damage/breakage you have, and help with split ends. Everyone should add this to a monthly regiment.
NICOLE B.
Cookeville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff really brings your hair back to life! Super Strong is a perfect name for this line, because it definitely puts an amazing amount of strength back into your hair
Sierra B.
Mineral Wells, WV
I absolutely swear by this treatment! After a long time of ignorantly damaging my fine, blonde hair, I found myself buried in split ends and roughness. I used this a couple of times and really began to notice a difference. I was elated to see that after just three treatments I had really done all that I needed to. The price is definitely more than regular conditioner, a little over $10 at my local Walmart, but I've had the same bottle for quite a while, making it worth it. The packaging is just a white, sit on it's pink opening, soft plastic tube. Love any product that sits upside down, making it easy to use every dollop!
Melinda R.
Mc Donald, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have to change up my shampoo and conditioner routine or my hair starts to feel stingy and kinda oily but this is one of two deep conditioners that I always have in my Arsenal. I only use it once a week because if I use it anymore than that my hair feels to conditioned and gets hard to work with. But it works very well! And even though it's not the cheapest treatment out there, since I only have to use it once a week to get the results I want it lasts me a long time so it's worth it!
Angelina S.
Old Bridge, NJ
Great deep conditioner. I always used it as a hairstylist working in a salon, for girls and women with over processed hair and girl and women with super knotty, unmanageable hair. Put it liberally on damp hair, cover with a plastic cap, and sit under a dryer (or hold a blow dryer to it) for 10-15 minutes, then rinse and comb through. A great product !
Cristina V.
Spring Hill, FL
I am a licensed cosmetologist, being that I deal with a lot of clients who use a lot of chemicals on their hair this is my go to hair treatment. I have seen great results when you use this product. I give this 4 stars only because its a little pricey. Other than that I would recommend.
Savanah F.
Kingsland
I could tell this product was making my hair stronger. I have super curly hair that gets very tangled and breaks easily. With this product is noticed a lot less breakage, Which is great for me so I don't have to get hair cuts as often! All in all its a great product
Isabel D.
What does this treatment help with?
Rebecca L.
I have used this in the past and it absolutely saved my hair. Paul Mitchell is impossible to find in my little city though! What is a dupe or a product comparable to this treatment or even the Super Strong Line??
Cherin D.