Paul Mitchell Super Strong Shampoo

by Paul Mitchell

nan

How long does the product usually last you for? Does it have a good scent?
Is it safe for colored hair?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Super Strong Shampoo!
Natasha H.
glasgow
The super strong range was at first recommended to me by a hairstylist friend, in particular the super strong spray because I straighten my naturally curly hair often. U spray all over my hair after washing & towel drying it helps to de tangle and strengthen my hair. I would recommend the whole super strong range
Claire O.
Eastbourne
Love love love this shampoo. I don’t use it all the time because I don’t want my hair to get used to it and it not work any more but I’ll buy it every other time I need shampoo. I get the conditioner too. This entire line is pretty much the only thing that ACTUALLY works on my fine, damaged, color treated, brittle hair. I definitely recommend this 100%.
Staceyanne F.
Paul Mitchell Super Strong Shampoo uploaded by Staceyanne F.
This shampoo is amazing, I only use it once a week but I've notice over a few months my hair is stronger, longer, thicker and fuller. Almost out of it have to buy a new one.
Rebecca M.
Amazing! Great fragrance, leaving hair nourished and shiny. Hair feels healthier after 1 shampoo. Price is reasonable as a 10p size amount is only required, lasts for ages. I love this product.
Rebecca F.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
A little goes such a long way and my hair genuinely felt better when I used this, almost like when you get your hair done at a hair dressers! It has a great smell and I’d definitely use this again. I got it as a gift so I’m not too sure what the price is like but it’s definitely worth trying!
Miranda A.
Amazing ! Would recommend to anyone, really good! Would definitely repurchase as i love it!
Matilda H.
London
this is one of my favourite shampoos ever! I love how it makes my hair squeaky clean and sleek. I love the smell of it and it’s really gentle and doesn’t sting when you get it in your eyes. I love it!
Savannah K.
I really like the super strong i had the full set at 1 point at first i bought the mini as a starter to see how i liked and loved so bought the salon litre sizes! it was so good for my hair as gave protection ad 100% made my hair fell a lot stronger!
Kathryn D.
West Warwick, RI
Paul Mitchell Super Strong Shampoo uploaded by Kathryn D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Over the years this has been my go to shampoo for a long time. It leaves your hair feeling SO clean but yet not stripped of its natural oils. Mild clean scent, I do find I have to use a lot to get a good lather but I have incredibly thick hair. It rinses clean very well. No buildup feeling after! I only have to shampoo every 3rd night with this shampoo. Overall this is definitely my all time favorite shampoo.
Smiljana S.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Paul Mitchell Super Strong Shampoo uploaded by Smiljana S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this shampoo, but it's kinda tricky. This is very good for oily scalp because it cleans so so well! It leaves my hair feeling completely cleansed, but I have to follower with a thick layer of moisturizer or a hair mask to avoid dryness. The smell is kinda meh, but it doesn't bother me. I got this at Ulta on sale, it will probably last me for months, which is an amazing deal! Paul Mitchell Super Strong Shampoo