Paul Mitchell Super Strong Shampoo

by Paul Mitchell

nan

How long does the product usually last you for? Does it have a good scent?
Is it safe for colored hair?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Super Strong Shampoo!
Kathryn D.
West Warwick, RI
Paul Mitchell Super Strong Shampoo uploaded by Kathryn D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Over the years this has been my go to shampoo for a long time. It leaves your hair feeling SO clean but yet not stripped of its natural oils. Mild clean scent, I do find I have to use a lot to get a good lather but I have incredibly thick hair. It rinses clean very well. No buildup feeling after! I only have to shampoo every 3rd night with this shampoo. Overall this is definitely my all time favorite shampoo.
Smiljana S.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Paul Mitchell Super Strong Shampoo uploaded by Smiljana S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this shampoo, but it's kinda tricky. This is very good for oily scalp because it cleans so so well! It leaves my hair feeling completely cleansed, but I have to follower with a thick layer of moisturizer or a hair mask to avoid dryness. The smell is kinda meh, but it doesn't bother me. I got this at Ulta on sale, it will probably last me for months, which is an amazing deal! Paul Mitchell Super Strong Shampoo
Faith W.
seminole
After bleaching my hair it was really weak. I’ve been using this for over a year and it’s really helped my hair! It smells great and it doesn’t give me dandruff, I was my hair every couple days. You don’t have to use a lot either so it was worth the price.
Abbey M.
Carmel, IN
This smells so good. Also, before using this shampoo my hair was extremely brittle. But it helped greatly
Leighanne H.
Brandon, MS
This is what I use when I don’t have color in my hair and it will make a enormous difference I love this so much. I will never go back to using a cheaper brand. 100% worth the money.
Robyn D.
I simply adore this line. I liked it in the pink labeled bottle too. This was also a major hair rescue product for me. I like this as my home styling line, but JPMS products when in the right hands, produce the most georgus hair you could ever see.
Jacky C.
Nutley, NJ
Paul Mitchell Super Strong Shampoo uploaded by Jacky C.
Purchased at: Target
I love this shampoo. My hair feels so soft and shiny after I use it. Only a small amount gets the job done. It lathers well and smells great! It leaves my hair feeling strong. Its also great for color treated hair.
Klarissa S.
Mcallen, TX
Paul Mitchell Super Strong Shampoo uploaded by Klarissa S.
Purchased at: Macy's
Excelente shampoo para el cabello maltratado teñido o quebrado , el cambio es rápidamente notable , aparte que el efecto dura demasiado ayuda a reconstruir las puntas
NICOLE B.
Cookeville, TN
Paul Mitchell shampoos and conditioners never disappoint. This line is no different. My hair actually feels better after just one use. I may have found a new favorite.
Gloria G.
Indio, CA
So a little over a month ago I was getting my hair cut at the salon and I asked the lady what I could do about my hair. I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong constantly getting split ends. I would t even use heat on my hair. So she asked what shampoo I was using and I told her, John Frieda. And she said every shampoo that's not professional is going to damage my hair. So she got me to try this one and wow my hair has been doing amazing!!!!! I doesn't make my hair all greasy and it's a very affordable price. I'm telling you if you aren't using this you need to!