Paul Mitchell Super Strong Shampoo uploaded by Rachel G.Paul Mitchell Super Strong Shampoo uploaded by Staceyanne F.Paul Mitchell Super Strong Shampoo uploaded by Rachel G.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

To protect hair while preventing damage from everyday causes, the Paul Mitchell® Super Strong® Shampoo is the perfect strengthening shampoo to add to your routine. The formula contains mild, color-safe surfactants to gently cleanse and repair damaged hair, enhancing the overall look and feel for gorgeous, salon-quality results.

WHAT IT DOES

Mild, color-safe surfactants gently cleanse and repair damaged strands, enhancing hair's look and feel.

HOW IT WORKS

Super Strong Complex rebuilds hair from within while conditioning agents improve texture and add shine.

ADDED BONUS

Helps protect and prevent further damage.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Paul Mitchell Super Strong Shampoo
  • "But the last one I tried the mint, lavender and tea tree was amazing." in 1 review
Alma S.
Brownsville, TX
I love the smell of this shampoo! The quality is fantastic as well. I️’ve had multiple bleach sessions and this shampoo has been doing wonders for my hair. I’ve used different brands and they tend to make my hair look washed out by week one of my salon session. I’m so glad I️ was able to discover this gem!
Jesica G.
Westerville , OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I love all Paul Mitchell’s hair products and this is one of them. I purchased this super strong shampoo because I’m always coloring my hair different colors and bleaching it. This seems to really help with my ends, and strengthens them so they aren’t breaking off as much.
Jill S.
Made my hair a little too thick feeling and I think my hair is a little too thin for this product with regards to frequent use. I would almost use this in conjunction with a deep conditioner but not before I'm going anywhere in public. Not great for thin hair.
Danni B.
S San Fran, CA
This is a nice shampoo. Does it’s job.
Leaves your hair clean and smelling nice.
I don’t notice a difference between this and my other drugstore brand shampoos but it keeps my hair healthy.
Tara D.
Westminster
I like this shampoo.... it’s a good basic clarifying shampoo.... I can’t really tell if my hair is getting stronger but it’s a nice daily shampoo..... however the conditioner is a little too light for my hair.... it would be better for someone who doesn’t need a lot of conditioning but my curly tangly hair needs more lol
Abbiy W.
Glen arm , MD
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve used Paul Mitchell since I was a child. I used to swim a lot and combating the chlorine turning my hair green was important. I went away from using Paul Mitchell until recently when I found a good deal. I don’t know why I ever stopped using it. My hair has never been silkier, stronger, or longer!
Mikayla W.
Moscow, PA
Paul Mitchell’s hair care products made my hair feel so soft & luxurious after just one wash. I have very oil and damaged hair from the years and this shampoo really did its job and helped strengthen it with a few uses. This is my go-to shampoo!
Faith W.
seminole
After bleaching my hair it was really weak. I’ve been using this for over a year and it’s really helped my hair! It smells great and it doesn’t give me dandruff, I was my hair every couple days. You don’t have to use a lot either so it was worth the price.
Sophie S.
Columbus
i LOVELOVELOVE this product the shampoo and conditioner is amazing and smells soooo good. it lathers well and kept my my hair full and bouncy at the beach but still untangled and smooth without frizz. it’s perfect!!!!!
Laura L.
This shampoo smells so good! It leaves my hair feeling clean and shiny. I love how light my hair feels using Paul Mitchell products! The conditioner works wonderful, as well. My hair feels soft and is healthy looking.
Yulya V.
NEW CASTLE, DE
Is it safe for colored hair?