Paul Mitchell Super Strong Shampoo uploaded by Staceyanne F.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

To protect hair while preventing damage from everyday causes, the Paul Mitchell® Super Strong® Shampoo is the perfect strengthening shampoo to add to your routine. The formula contains mild, color-safe surfactants to gently cleanse and repair damaged hair, enhancing the overall look and feel for gorgeous, salon-quality results.

WHAT IT DOES

Mild, color-safe surfactants gently cleanse and repair damaged strands, enhancing hair's look and feel.

HOW IT WORKS

Super Strong Complex rebuilds hair from within while conditioning agents improve texture and add shine.

ADDED BONUS

Helps protect and prevent further damage.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Paul Mitchell Super Strong Shampoo
  • "But the last one I tried the mint, lavender and tea tree was amazing." in 1 review
Alma S.
I love the smell of this shampoo! The quality is fantastic as well. I️’ve had multiple bleach sessions and this shampoo has been doing wonders for my hair. I’ve used different brands and they tend to make my hair look washed out by week one of my salon session. I’m so glad I️ was able to discover this gem!
Jill S.
Made my hair a little too thick feeling and I think my hair is a little too thin for this product with regards to frequent use. I would almost use this in conjunction with a deep conditioner but not before I'm going anywhere in public. Not great for thin hair.
Julian S.
Atoka, TN
I love all Paul Mitchell products and am happy to say this is another one that I’m happy about and love so much I would get it again. It makes your hair feel thicker and stronger after just a few uses you will see and feel the difference in your hair.
Brittany F.
I have long thick wavy hair so this is one of my go-to shampoos for keeping it healthy and strong. It lathers up so nicely, smells great and rinses our easily. I do have a sensitive scalp so i can’t use it every wash but i do use it once a week!
Avery M.
Waterford
I live this shampoo! My hair feels clean after using this. I feel like I don’t have to wash my hair for two to three days after this. Paired with the super strong conditioner it does wonders. It also leaves my hair soft
Sophie S.
Columbus
i LOVELOVELOVE this product the shampoo and conditioner is amazing and smells soooo good. it lathers well and kept my my hair full and bouncy at the beach but still untangled and smooth without frizz. it’s perfect!!!!!
Madeline H.
norfolk
Paul Mitchell is good! It’s hydrating but doesn’t make your hair oily. There isn’t really a scent for you but it does the trick. I love the feel of it in my hair and it isn’t too expensive. Can get at tj Max’s
Sarah M.
I use his shampoo at home since I have lightened my hair in the salon and I feel that I can tell a difference in the strength of my hair. My hair feels clean, soft, smooth, and I notice less breakage and fallout when I use this shampoo!
Shayleigh M.
Bismarck, ND
I love Paul Mitchell products! I always get salon based products because it’s so much healthier for your hair! The strong shampoo really helps my hair be stronger and have more life to it.
Danni B.
S San Fran, CA
This is a nice shampoo. Does it’s job.
Leaves your hair clean and smelling nice.
I don’t notice a difference between this and my other drugstore brand shampoos but it keeps my hair healthy.
Yulya V.
NEW CASTLE, DE
Is it safe for colored hair?