Paul Mitchell Super Strong Shampoo uploaded by Staceyanne F.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

To protect hair while preventing damage from everyday causes, the Paul Mitchell® Super Strong® Shampoo is the perfect strengthening shampoo to add to your routine. The formula contains mild, color-safe surfactants to gently cleanse and repair damaged hair, enhancing the overall look and feel for gorgeous, salon-quality results.

WHAT IT DOES

Mild, color-safe surfactants gently cleanse and repair damaged strands, enhancing hair's look and feel.

HOW IT WORKS

Super Strong Complex rebuilds hair from within while conditioning agents improve texture and add shine.

ADDED BONUS

Helps protect and prevent further damage.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Paul Mitchell Super Strong Shampoo
  • "But the last one I tried the mint, lavender and tea tree was amazing." in 1 review
Alma S.
I love the smell of this shampoo! The quality is fantastic as well. I️’ve had multiple bleach sessions and this shampoo has been doing wonders for my hair. I’ve used different brands and they tend to make my hair look washed out by week one of my salon session. I’m so glad I️ was able to discover this gem!
Ashley A.
Daly city, CA
I've been using this shampoo for at least 10 years now, and it's my favorite. It makes my hair feel clean and doesn't feel overly drying or overly oily. Every time I try another shampoo I always end up going back to this one! Highly recommend it!
Faith W.
seminole
After bleaching my hair it was really weak. I’ve been using this for over a year and it’s really helped my hair! It smells great and it doesn’t give me dandruff, I was my hair every couple days. You don’t have to use a lot either so it was worth the price.
Melissa L.
San Antonio, TX
Hands down, my favorite shampoo! It smells great and it made my hair feel amazing. I haven’t found anything else that compares to this product. It is pricey but you definitely get what you pay for
Jennifer H.
Meredosia, IL
One of my all time favorite shampoo/conditioner lines. I love the fresh scent. And this is so good on my colored hair. I use a lot of direct dye fun colors and they last so long when using this!
Rochelle N.
I have been using this shampoo for over a year. I was recommended this shampoo by my hair stylist. I used to get oily hair and I washed my hair everyday. My hair stylist recommend me this because my hair got too oily and needed to restore my hairs overall health. I wash my hair 2 times a week with this shampoo and I have the same conditioner. This shampoo makes my hair so smooth, smell good, and look healthier. It lathers nicely and I massage my scalp for a few minutes. It really changed my hairs appearance, it's healthier and less frizzy. I'm so impressed by this product. I picked up the product on a ULTA sale, where they had jumbo hair products for half off the price. I recommend this product!
Rach & Leah V.
I've been using this shampoo for a few months now and I really like it! I try to only wash my hair a few times a week and this practice along with the shampoo has really strengthened my hair after years of coloring it and using hot tools! I love the Paul Mitchell brand overall and I also recommend using their Extra-Body Daily Boost for volume! I buy this shampoo at Ulta and I recommend it!
Robyn D.
I simply adore this line. I liked it in the pink labeled bottle too. This was also a major hair rescue product for me. I like this as my home styling line, but JPMS products when in the right hands, produce the most georgus hair you could ever see.
Daijah C.
Hanford, CA
I didn't use this product but my friend used it on her hair and it worked for her. She has short damaged colored hair, I got this for her and she loved it! It repaired her hair in less than a year. She loves the shampoo and the conditioner, it leaves her hair soft and healthy looking. She says she only needs a tiny bit and it goes a long way. I can't give a full review of the product but it sure worked for my friend
Desiree V.
Bremerton , WA
Great product. I use this about twice a weeks long with the Strength conditioner. Leaves my hair smooth, healthy, shining and smelling amazing. Since I bought the big bottles a few months back my hair has gotten thicker and I haven't had any dead ends in a lonnggg time.
Yulya V.
Port Reading, NJ
Is it safe for colored hair?