Paul Mitchell Super Strong Shampoo

Easy Way To Super Strong StrandsDamaged hair can ruin your personality easily. Paul Mitchell Super Strong Shampoo comes with the Super Strong complex that is designed to help rebuild and protect hair and add the shine that makes your hair appear livelier and fuller. Beautiful hairstyles begin with healthy, shiny hair. Make your hair healthy and shiny and beam a confident smile, and you are bound to turn heads. Cleanses and repairs damaged strands Improves look and feel of hair Prevent further hair damage Rebuilding, protection and a healthy glow - all in one complete formula right in this one bottle. Just for you: Damaged hairA Closer Look: Paul Mitchell Super Strong Shampoo has conditioning agents that help improve hair texture and also add a natural luster. You Won't Find: Not tested on animals Get Started: Apply a small amount and massage it on to your scalp. Rinse well. Suitable for color treated hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brandy F.
New Bern, NC
I have always been very reluctant to purchase a salon quality shampoo at some of the prices I've found...especially because I am always worried that i'll hate the shampoo and then have wasted my money. However I purchased this during Ulta's shampoo/conditioner sale back in July. I ADORE this shampoo!! I bought this large bottle for $15.99 (est); and have used it daily since then. My hair always feels absolutely amazing and I cannot go back to any drugstore shampoo. When it is not on sale, it is around $24 for us in NC. It is beyond worth that price tho. I bought this on July 29th; and I just ran out last week (November 1)!!!
Ashleigh G.
Alma, AR
I have extremely curly hair and my stylist recommended this shampoo. I switch between this and other brands every few days, but love the feel this shampoo gives my hair. For extremely fine hair, it gives hair a deeper and more healthy look. I love it especially during the summers when I spend a lot of time in the pool.
katie l.
Hartsville, SC
I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO IT WORKS ON ANY HAIR TEXTURE thick, thin ,and course I really hope you try this product you will love it and this is the only shampoo I use and I have brown thick as heck hair and it makes it so soft and it help with dry scalp and brakeage and guys please it work your money
Jayna K.
It truly feels like it strengthens my hair. It has a great smell and makes my hair feel clean. The only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars is because it almost gives my hair a course feeling to it.
Alexandra A.
Austin, TX
I was hoping this product would smell stronger for the price. It's salon quality, I know, but I like my hair sent to last all day with my wash. And this one was hardly noticeable during use let alone 4 hours later.
Lydia N.
Mount Vernon, OH
I use hair dye on my hair once a month and this shampoo helps protect my hair and the color. My hair grows longer and stronger than before using other brands.
Best shampoo n conditioner I dye my hair blonde n it can get damaged but not if I use this shampoo keeps my hair so healthy definitely a must have
Emily W.
Whitehouse, TX
I often use the super strong shampoo after having my hair colored or highlighted just to give it some extra help. Also to keep off the breakage.
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I love my Paul Mitchell mint shampoo. It works very well. But it doesn't smell the best and it will burn your eyes if you get any near them.
Warsaw, IN
The shampoo is really good. I once got a sample to use it. It really leaves the hair healthier. The cent was nice and was good on my black hair
Yulya V.
Port Reading, NJ
Is it safe for colored hair?