Paul Mitchell Super Strong Liquid Treatment uploaded by Malori M.Paul Mitchell Super Strong Liquid Treatment uploaded by Megan C.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Restore hair from the inside out while sealing split ends with the Super Strong® Liquid Treatment from Paul Mitchell®. Marine extracts and vegetable proteins, in addition to the Super Strong Complex®, replace lost minerals and replenish every single strand for hair that is strong, beautiful and strengthened up to 60%.

WHAT IT DOES

Repairs hair from the inside out and helps seal split ends for smooth, healthy-looking results.

HOW IT WORKS

Super Strong Complex, marine extracts and vegetable proteins replace lost minerals, and proteins replenish every strand.

ADDED BONUS

Strengthens strands up to 60% with everyday use.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Mckenna R.
Greenville, SC
This product does so much and is so easy to use! I started using it about a month ago and I couldn't be happier. It is a bit pricier than drug store brands, but still extremely affordable. I spry it all over my hair from the roots to ends after I get out of the shower each day then brush my hair. My hair feels healthier than ever! One thing I do not love is the smell - its a little funky and not my favorite but the good definitely outweighs the bad on this one!
Pauline A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is one of my favorite Paul Mitchell products. It is such a light mist but it adds protein to the hair to help secure and repair the bonds in damaged hair. It also helps to keep hair healthy as you grow it out! I love this product.
Jordan M.
I bought this product at my local target and loved it. It really does do it's job compared to the drugstore brands. The formula is more like a mask so it isn't as heavy as a serum. The only concern I have is the spray. The packaging was kind of a bust but the product inside was amazing.
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
I recently bleached my hair and this has been great! It put the protein back in my hair that I desperately need! Decently priced. The smell is quite generic but the other benefits outweigh the blah smell. Recommend!
Paige H.
Greensboro, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE Paul Mitchell! This stuff is magic for my curly hair days. It's a little pricey, yes but the results are completely worth the price. Not too greasy either! I use this about once or twice a week when I embrace the curl! I'd highly recommend this stuff!
Chenay C.
Kingston, PA
As a cosmetologist, I can be very picky with hair products. The 1st salon I worked in fresh out of school I did a lot of children's hair cuts who didn't like to brush their hair or who's scalp was sensitive, I used this on every child's hair. Helped the brush glide right through and detangle. It also smells very nice!
Chelsey M.
U have used this product before at my cousins house. It works really well with hair that is wet and curly. It is like a hairspray gel, that gives you style and volume. It makes your hair less frizzy and gives you shape. Great product but I do feel it is pricey.
Shawn T.
San Mateo, CA
I use this sometimes maybe once or twice a month to deep condition my hair! And I say once or twice a month because I typically like to switch up what kinds of deep conditioner I use and while it does do a great job, I still think that Philosophy's deep conditioning hair mask works better!
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
 It's amazing! It save from the sun I never go in the beach without it. It really helpful. Before all the time my were damaged of the sun. I just can't without anymore!!!!  its a bit pricey but worth the little extra money I would recommend to others
Corinthian H.
I LOVEEEE PAUL MITCHELL SHAMPOO !!!  This is the bomb.com I've been using these products for years now and they never fail me , they leave my hair feeling luxurious , soft. And bouncy ! It's the best I've ever used ! I'm satisfied
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Is this a leave in conditioner?