Paul Mitchell Super Strong Liquid Treatment (250ml) uploaded by Megan C.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

The Super Strong Liquid Treatment by Paul Mitchell is a leave-in treatment that can restore your hair's natural strength. The treatment repairs knotted tangled frizzy or unruly hair. It restores distressed strands closing tears and revitalising your individual strands' proteins and natural richness. Made with marine extracts and vegetable proteins the Super Strong Liquid Treatment is formulated with Paul Mitchell's innovative and proprietary super strong complex technology. For best results use the treatment as needed spraying it liberally over the hair and then gently combing it through your strands. You can use the treatment on dry or towel-dried hair. Get the hair you deserve by restoring it with this innovative treatment. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Grace M.
Burnsville, MN
I got this at my local salon a while back and started using it not too long ago and I'm already starting to feel the difference. Not only does it smell great like that 'fresh out of the salon fragrance' but it does wonders for my curly hair!
Brandy F.
Vanceboro, NC
It's not cheap - but lasts a very long time. It's the only leave in spray that smells good and helps condition my hair enough to get all the tangles out. I have really long, fine hair that tangles so easily. Definitely worth the purchase!!
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
I use this treatment every day! It leaves my hair sooooo soft and beautiful! I apply it right after my shower . And immediately blow dry my hair. I have curly hair and this baby leaves my hair looking awesome. No frizz . Great hair day .
Shianne E.
A little bit on the pricey end but honestly once you buy it you won't be disappointed, it takes time to notice the difference but you definitely feel it in your hair.
Katya K.
Plymouth, WI
Great product! I go to Paul Mitchell the school and use this on my clients all the time. Helps strengthen hair and leaves it looking overall healthier.
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
I recently bleached my hair and this has been great! It put the protein back in my hair that I desperately need! Decently priced. The smell is quite generic but the other benefits outweigh the blah smell. Recommend!
Paige H.
Greensboro, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE Paul Mitchell! This stuff is magic for my curly hair days. It's a little pricey, yes but the results are completely worth the price. Not too greasy either! I use this about once or twice a week when I embrace the curl! I'd highly recommend this stuff!
Chelsey M.
U have used this product before at my cousins house. It works really well with hair that is wet and curly. It is like a hairspray gel, that gives you style and volume. It makes your hair less frizzy and gives you shape. Great product but I do feel it is pricey.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
 It's amazing! It save from the sun I never go in the beach without it. It really helpful. Before all the time my were damaged of the sun. I just can't without anymore!!!!  its a bit pricey but worth the little extra money I would recommend to others
Morgan H.
Forest, VA
I have been using this product for about 8 years now. IT SMELLS AMAZING. It is my favorite smell of all hair products I have ever used. I find that it does strengthen  my hair, and I use it when I get out of the shower.
Melissa C.
Is this a leave in conditioner?