Paul Mitchell Super Strong Liquid Treatment (250ml) uploaded by Megan C.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

The Super Strong Liquid Treatment by Paul Mitchell is a leave-in treatment that can restore your hair's natural strength. The treatment repairs knotted tangled frizzy or unruly hair. It restores distressed strands closing tears and revitalising your individual strands' proteins and natural richness. Made with marine extracts and vegetable proteins the Super Strong Liquid Treatment is formulated with Paul Mitchell's innovative and proprietary super strong complex technology. For best results use the treatment as needed spraying it liberally over the hair and then gently combing it through your strands. You can use the treatment on dry or towel-dried hair. Get the hair you deserve by restoring it with this innovative treatment. see more...

Megan C.
Hebron, KY
I recently bleached my hair and this has been great! It put the protein back in my hair that I desperately need! Decently priced. The smell is quite generic but the other benefits outweigh the blah smell. Recommend!
Paige H.
Greensboro, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE Paul Mitchell! This stuff is magic for my curly hair days. It's a little pricey, yes but the results are completely worth the price. Not too greasy either! I use this about once or twice a week when I embrace the curl! I'd highly recommend this stuff!
Chelsey M.
U have used this product before at my cousins house. It works really well with hair that is wet and curly. It is like a hairspray gel, that gives you style and volume. It makes your hair less frizzy and gives you shape. Great product but I do feel it is pricey.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
 It's amazing! It save from the sun I never go in the beach without it. It really helpful. Before all the time my were damaged of the sun. I just can't without anymore!!!!  its a bit pricey but worth the little extra money I would recommend to others
Morgan H.
Forest, VA
I have been using this product for about 8 years now. IT SMELLS AMAZING. It is my favorite smell of all hair products I have ever used. I find that it does strengthen  my hair, and I use it when I get out of the shower.
Courtney B.
Everett, WA
I like to use this almost like a primer for my hair. If you have a problem getting your (heat styled, not natural) curls to stay in place all day, this is great for making the hair coarse enough to stay put
Hailee D.
Herriman, TX
This is a great treatment for pre styling to prep the hair. Especially if your hair has any damage or has gone through lots of color or bleach. The smell is great. You don't need too much for it to be effective and it's a good price point for what you're paying for.
Wendy L.
Love the product it works well when hair is blown out. My color hair is brown and curly. It has a pleasant smell and last all day . I use 3 times a month. It's expensive but will purchase again
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
I really like the Paul Mitchell strength line. I've used this in conjunction with the shampoo and conditioner and it's nice for maintaining healthy hair and at a decent price.
member-0db4c8cf3
Very good for anyone with damaged hair whether it's color treated or lightened. It's everything your hair needs in a bottle! Super easy to use, just spray on damp hair & go. Smells great & is even better for your hair!!!
Melissa C.
Is this a leave in conditioner?