BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell Strength Super Strong Daily Shampoo: Super Strong Complex Mild, color-safe surfactants see more...

Paul Mitchell Super Strong Daily Shampoo
  • "The Paul Mitchell Strength Super Strong Daily Shampoo is a very good product, especially if you have dry frizzy hair like I do, because it helps with breakage, and helps repair your hair and strengthen it as well, so you don't lose as much hair when you are brushing or washing due to breakage." in 1 review
Gloria G.
Gloria G.
Indio, CA
So a little over a month ago I was getting my hair cut at the salon and I asked the lady what I could do about my hair. I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong constantly getting split ends. I would t even use heat on my hair. So she asked what shampoo I was using and I told her, John Frieda. And she said every shampoo that's not professional is going to damage my hair. So she got me to try this one and wow my hair has been doing amazing!!!!! I doesn't make my hair all greasy and it's a very affordable price. I'm telling you if you aren't using this you need to!
Mytri S.
Mytri S.
Baltimore, MD
I bought this from a local salon after I got my hair color treated for the first time. I love the scent and it works great on my super thick hair - no weird residue left behind. I thought it would be expensive, but I only paid $12 for a decent size bottle. I've noticed that my hair stopped falling out as much in the shower. Overall, I will definitely purchase this again once my first bottle runs out.
Aliyah B.
Aliyah B.
Naples, FL
I use to use this shampoo every time i showered but after a few uses i felt that my hair got over oily from it. On the other hand my sisters use it and it doesn't do that for them and they love it. My sister is a hairstylist so she is able to get it for our family at her price and it does smell amazing! i recommend trying it out forsure
Vickie T.
Vickie T.
North Wilkesboro, NC
Love Paul Mitchell products ! My hair feels soft clean and smells really good . It is very affordable which I love . Love the sizes of the products and eye catcher on the shelve. I wash my hair daily makes my hair healthy and shiny. I am very satisfied with Paul Mitchell products
Michela P.
Michela P.
brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is worth the price. All you need is the size of a quarter and you're on your way to strong, healthy hair. It's an extremely effective product. I use the shampoo daily, and conditioner 4 times a week. I love the way it makes my hair look and feel.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Charlotte, NC
Absolutely love this product!!! It leaves my hair with a great texture and shine! It doesn't leave a film or heavy product on my hair. It's slightly on the pricey side but worth it, it's my daily shampoo, including the conditioner that goes with it!
Devanee S.
Devanee S.
This shampoo is absolutely wonderful. It truly works at strengthening your hair. I had so much breakage before using this product and after about a week the amount was cut in half. Highly recommend this product!!
Krystina J.
Krystina J.
Long Beach, CA
Love the smell, and my hair feels clean but not dry. Also great price! Not overly expensive but still a little bit of a splurge. But hey, good hair products make for good hair!
HEIDI S.
HEIDI S.
Kansas City, MO
I purchased this at beautybrands. Its a very gentle color safe shampoo. I love it for the scent is light and not overwhelming and my hair looks and feels healthier
Lee Ann D.
Lee Ann D.
This product is great, my hair breaks easily from bleaching my hair so I use this shampoo with the conditioner.