BY PAUL MITCHELL

Strong hair starts from within. Super Strong Complex helps rebuild, protect and add shine. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with.

Concern: Damage, Color Protection

Product Type: Shampoo

Formulation: Liquid

For damaged or weak hair; Helps strengthen and repair damaged hair; Color-safe surfactants gently cleanse; Conditioning agents improve the feel and intensify surface shine; Formulated with our Super Strong Complex; Penetrates deep into the cortex to rebuild the internal structure; Mild, color-safe surfactants gently cleanse and prevent further damage

Sabrina V.
United States
So far I really like this shampoo although I just got it and it's only been used for 2 washes so I dont have a whole lot to say
zhenya s.
This is what we used in Cosmetology school and I swear by it. My absolute favorite shampoo and conditioner combination.
Sumer H.
Great to use to strengthen your hair daily. Best for oily scalp and love to use this!
Matilda H.
London
this is one of my favourite shampoos ever! I love how it makes my hair squeaky clean and sleek. I love the smell of it and it’s really gentle and doesn’t sting when you get it in your eyes. I love it!
Miranda A.
Amazing ! Would recommend to anyone, really good! Would definitely repurchase as i love it!