BY PAUL MITCHELL

For damaged or weak hair. Helps strengthen and repair damaged hair. Color-safe surfactants gently cleanse. Conditioning agents improve the feel and shine. Formulated with our Super Strong Complex. PROP 65 WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Stephanie  M.
Purcellville, VA
One of my favorite shampoos. I switch between this and the PM Forever Blonde. This is light but still great for damaged hair, doesn't weigh it down.
Joseph P.
Auburn, AL
This product is PERFECT for damaged, thin hair. It has plenty of protein to strengthen your strands, it also helps after you go blonde.
Naomi T.
Prairie Village, KS
Left my hair strong and healthy. For those of you who like the smell of coconuts you will enjoy this product
Jo Lynne S.
Springfield, MO
I like this once in awhile. I find it dries my hair out if I use every day. I prefer Loreal salon brands.
Victoria M.
Lynchburg, VA
Just as with the conditioner, this product is like a miracle in a bottle fory thick, color-treated hair!
Paris N.
Ogden, UT
Its amaxmzing
I love this one and i only use this for many years
Uts worth money and i would never change
Lily D.
Davis, CA
Great! I have thick hair and this works perfectly for me. It is a sleek bottle and smells fantastic.
Emily C.
Naples, FL
The smell is so great and the product itself is great; my hair is happy when I use this product.
Cairo N.
Fombell, PA
Smells great! I use it to keep my hair healthy and thick! I love it and will continue using it!
CM G.
I got this from a salon. I would like to use it daily but keeps my hair for getting too dry.